Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,096 members, 7,953,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup (58925 Views)

Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by makahlj2: 8:55am On Oct 25, 2017
So, according to them, Messi is fighting a state? End time wicked foolz.
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:01am On Oct 25, 2017
baseless threat from dèfeated ISIS. .trying to hold ground and still stay relevant in world matters.....these guys forget they are dealing with the Russians ....well we trust them and knows what they are capable of doing.. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by Ralphdan(m): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2017
TheHistorian:
Lives are irreplaceable ooh.

I expect FIFA and other related organisation take proactive security measures ahead of the World Cup.

But..Why can't we live in a crime-free society where we have no violence and we all peacefully co-exist??...Why??

Oh why?
Ok! Because of the injustices of contemporary government most especially the super west.
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by Veektoria(f): 9:14am On Oct 25, 2017
If you've read the novel; The First Commandment, you will understand that all these are political games. One government sets up a rebel group against another group to gain control over them or destroy them, it isn't always about religion. What bothers me is the innocent lives they claim in their quest for power but then, power, they say, intoxicates and the thirst for more power intoxicates more.

I wouldn't be surprised if the US government is behind this, we all know the countries fighting to be the world power. I honestly pray ISIS doesn't carry out their threat because if they do;

Russia might retaliate by blowing up Syria and Putin's enemies will have a reason to start the fight against him or ISIS could face Russia squarely and make it another Syria. If these countries go into their nuclear war, the world will not be the same any more.

It is well sad
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by chiamaka4g: 9:25am On Oct 25, 2017
Islam is a curse to the world.
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 25, 2017
jegz25:
Footballers right now... Chaiii which kind wahala be dis

nice signature
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by talk2emma: 10:04am On Oct 25, 2017
Generalkaycee:
ISLAM

Is a terrorist organization

1 Like

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by mecussey(m): 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
TheHistorian:

I expect FIFA and other related organisation take proactive security measures ahead of the World Cup.

But..Why can't we live in a crime-free society where we have no violence and we all peacefully co-exist??...Why??

na watin konji cause for abraham body. This konji matter no be today, if u bring house maid wey get big nyash keep for my house, I fit make mistake ooo
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by sshalom(m): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Ndi Ara

So una know who Messi be?

You see this people, all those things dey scream "haram" on top, na dem do am pass.

Ndi Oshi

True talk. grin grin grin
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by Tompeters(m): 8:20am On Oct 26, 2017
TheHistorian:

that can only happen if the New World Order is implemented....

But even that is worse also.... Cos that's also an end time sign
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by ambs50: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2017
Isis using Messi poster to send threat means #Messi is d hallmark of d game (soccer)
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by Desyner: 11:14am On Aug 30, 2018
The religion of peace didn't strike all through the world cup. Thanks be to Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leicester Helicopter Crash: Faces Of All Victims On Board(More Photos) / Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp / Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.