Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Easiest And Most Accurate Way To Check Your YouWin Application Status - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Easiest And Most Accurate Way To Check Your YouWin Application Status (382 Views)

Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal / Youwin Connect Online Learning Portal Guide / Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easiest And Most Accurate Way To Check Your YouWin Application Status by talk2ekpa(m): 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
Intake for the 2017/2018 YouWin program commenced late last July, and for those who were lucky to apply before the deadline, you can check the table(s) below and see if you are shortlisted for the next stage of the project.

To use the table, you don’t need to scroll through all the pages of the table. Each of the seven tables below belong to the six Nigerian geo-political zones, plus the Diaspora. Locate your zone, then type your name into the search box and watch the magic.

Please Note:

1. Ensure to type in your name exactly the way it was on your application form, even if the name was not spelled correctly.
2. If you could not find your name, for a proper search, please reverse the order of your name like;
Musa John to John Musa
Peace Debora Jonathan to Debora Jonathan Peace, or Jonathan Peace Debora etc.

In either case, I do wish you well.

Source: https://www.careerportal.ng/youwin-connect-2017-list-of-successful-applicants/

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Freelancer. Please I Need A Writing Job (please) / Security Personnel Wanted At Adekunle, Yaba, Lagos / Please Confirm This Link.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.