Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Maine Was Not The First To Be Reinstated By Pmb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maine Was Not The First To Be Reinstated By Pmb (1217 Views)

The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics / Ex-dss Boss To Be Reinstated Soon / Policeman Reinstated By Senate 12 Years After His Dismissal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maine Was Not The First To Be Reinstated By Pmb by kinibigdeal(m): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
1. AbdulRahman Danbazzau was fired as chief of army staff for corrupt practices in purchasing of arms but was appointed minister of interior by buhari

2. Mohammed Barkindo was removed as NNPC MD by the late yaradua for stealing huge kickbacks from oil and now appointed as Nigeria's Secretary General to opec by Buhari

3. Acp Zakari Bui, a man accused and dismissed for aiding boko haram kingpin kabiru Sokoto to escape from detention was reinstated and promoted by buhari.

4. Abdul Rasheed Maina, a man that ran away since 2014 and has been declared wanted by efcc for embezzlement of N2bn pension funds have been reinstated as deputy director ministry of interior.

5. Ahmed Gambo Saleh, Registrar of the Supreme Court, He stole N2.2bn belonging to the Supreme court and was caught red handed and fire, today Ahmed Gambo Saleh has now been appointed the secretary of the committee monitoring corruption trials.

6. What about timipre Sylva? Over 46 houses seized by fg has been returned to him. This is a man with no known business o.

And many more as they keep unveiling...

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maine Was Not The First To Be Reinstated By Pmb by enyi1: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
kinibigdeal:

1. AbdulRahman Danbazzau was fired as chief of army staff for corrupt practices in purchasing of arms was appointed minister of interior by buhari

2. Mohammed Barkindo was removed as NNPC MD by the late yaradua for stealing huge kickbacks from oil and and been appointed as Nigeria's Secretary General to opec by Buhari

3. Acp Zakari Bui, a man accused and dismissed for aiding boko haram kingpin kabiru Sokoto to escape from detention was reinstated and promoted by buhari.

4. Abdul Rasheed Maina, a man that ran away since 2014 and has been declared wanted by efcc for embezzlement of N2bn pension funds have been reinstated as deputy director ministry of interior.

5. Ahmed Gambo Saleh, Registrar of the Supreme Court, He stole N2.2bn belonging to the Supreme court and was caught red handed and fire, today Ahmed Gambo Saleh has now been appointed the secretary of the committee monitoring corruption trials.

6. What about timipre Sylva? Over 46 houses seized by fg has been returned to him. This is a man with no known business o.

We shall overcome and no weapon fashioned against us shall prosper in Jesus name! Amen.

1 Like

Re: Maine Was Not The First To Be Reinstated By Pmb by LilSmith55(m): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
When we are coming to this earth dere should be an option for country
Re: Maine Was Not The First To Be Reinstated By Pmb by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
grin
Re: Maine Was Not The First To Be Reinstated By Pmb by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
Never knew a septuagenarian could be such a corrupt fellow and a thief also embarassed angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maine Was Not The First To Be Reinstated By Pmb by senatordave1(m): 12:00am On Oct 25, 2017
kinibigdeal:
1. AbdulRahman Danbazzau was fired as chief of army staff for corrupt practices in purchasing of arms but was appointed minister of interior by buhari

2. Mohammed Barkindo was removed as NNPC MD by the late yaradua for stealing huge kickbacks from oil and now appointed as Nigeria's Secretary General to opec by Buhari

Stop this smear campaign.dambazzau was never sacked,he retired honourably.always get your facts right.barkindo's removal did not stop him from getting any other appointment,he was never indicted by any panel or found guilty of any crime.buhari is unaware of maina's reinstatement.he was fighting for his life in london when the malami,dambazzau,daura and oyo ita orchestrated his return.gambo saleh's supreme court appointment has nothing to do with buhari,it is the prerogative of that court to appoint their own registrar without the input of the executuve.the judiciary is different and independent of and from the executive.timipre silva has not been found guilty of any crime.buhari has not given him any appointment.his case is with the efcc.go and get more clarifications from them.finally,i dont know the circumstance surrounding biu's recall so i wont comment on that.please that you hate buhari doesnt mean you should lie against him.try and be objective.

2 Likes

Re: Maine Was Not The First To Be Reinstated By Pmb by DrGoodman: 12:36am On Oct 25, 2017
This country is dead.
Re: Maine Was Not The First To Be Reinstated By Pmb by Mcdondayan: 12:56am On Oct 25, 2017
senatordave1:

Stop this smear campaign.dambazzau was never sacked,he retired honourably.always get your facts right.barkindo's removal did not stop him from getting any other appointment,he was never indicted by any panel or found guilty of any crime.buhari is unaware of maina's reinstatement.he was fighting for his life in london when the malami,dambazzau,daura and oyo ita orchestrated his return.gambo saleh's supreme court appointment has nothing to do with buhari,it is the prerogative of that court to appoint their own registrar without the input of the executuve.the judiciary is different and independent of and from the executive.timipre silva has not been found guilty of any crime.buhari has not given him any appointment.his case is with the efcc.go and get more clarifications from them.finally,i dont know the circumstance surrounding biu's recall so i wont comment on that.please that you hate buhari doesnt mean you should lie against him.try and be objective.
I dislike Buhari and all he stands for. But I appreciate the way you responded to the guy you quoted.
1. Dambazzau was sacked http://saharareporters.com/2011/09/04/chief-army-staff-dambazau-considered-jonathan-“sectional”-and-“easily-swayed”-wikileaks
2. While I agree with you that buhari may not know about the reappointment of the fugitive, Dambazzau cannot claim to be unaware as said by his press secretary in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4131528/why-reinstated-abdulrasheed-maina-fugitive therefore for Buhari to be free of complicity, Danbazzau should be sacked.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maine Was Not The First To Be Reinstated By Pmb by dexpee4life(m): 2:12am On Oct 25, 2017
Mcdondayan:

I dislike Buhari and all he stands for. But I appreciate the way you responded to the guy you quoted.
1. Dambazzau was sacked http://saharareporters.com/2011/09/04/chief-army-staff-dambazau-considered-jonathan-“sectional”-and-“easily-swayed”-wikileaks
2. While I agree with you that buhari may not know about the reappointment of the fugitive, Dambazzau cannot claim to be unaware as said by his press secretary in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4131528/why-reinstated-abdulrasheed-maina-fugitive therefore for Buhari to be free of complicity, Danbazzau should be sacked.
Please enlighten senatordave1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maine Was Not The First To Be Reinstated By Pmb by Buharimustgo: 2:49am On Oct 25, 2017
Buhari is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maine Was Not The First To Be Reinstated By Pmb by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 25, 2017
Very corrupt government led by a fantastically corrupt ruler.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maine Was Not The First To Be Reinstated By Pmb by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:15am On Oct 25, 2017
Am I surprised? Not at all...

I only feel pity for zombies. Notice the zombies are now mute. I've not heard from the chief zombie in weeks.

Buhari is a disappointment. Even his ministers are tired, even APC as a party is tired.
What manner of goat is Buhari? Can you people wait till 2019? Me, I can't wait o. 2019 is too far.
Re: Maine Was Not The First To Be Reinstated By Pmb by osscarr(m): 7:41am On Oct 25, 2017
Where did the idea that this buhari is a saint originated from for God sake
Re: Maine Was Not The First To Be Reinstated By Pmb by kinibigdeal(m): 8:09am On Oct 25, 2017
senatordave1:

Very funny. However, only the president or the VC can reinstate a person for an appointment, if otherwise PMB should resign. How does it sound to you? a president of a country is unaware of such a big appointment, not even the VC? dont forget, Maine was paid 22m...use your head bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maine Was Not The First To Be Reinstated By Pmb by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 25, 2017
senatordave1:

Shame on you. How can you feel so great defending the theives that made you not to have a job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maine Was Not The First To Be Reinstated By Pmb by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 25, 2017
senatordave1:

You folks are pathetic and foolish defending rubbish meanwhile the idiots you defend have sold your future, rendered you hungry and jobless while they don't care you exist.
Continue but don't commit suicide when it hits you hard, don't attribute it to your village people cus you are your own problem.
Re: Maine Was Not The First To Be Reinstated By Pmb by awodivictor(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2017
senatordave1:

That you love and adore Buhari does not mean you should defend him blindly too. Let him do the needful now? Let him fire all those involved and we will know he is innocent. But I wager you he won't as in past instances. Look! OBJ and Gej are better than buhari in handling cases of this nature. Obj fire NNpc GMDobaseki, Gej fired many but you mr Integrity none.
Re: Maine Was Not The First To Be Reinstated By Pmb by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2017
Hahahahah. Buhari the Mr integrity. Keep on disappointing ur zombies'.
Re: Maine Was Not The First To Be Reinstated By Pmb by orisa37: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2017
Bokoharam is reinstated.

(1) (Reply)

We May Increase Railway Transportation Fare, It’s Too Cheap – Amaechi / What Do You Think of This Facebook Discussion? / Tinubu Considers Afikuyomi, Ganiyu Solomon For Lagos APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.