Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Moment Cristiano Ronaldo’s Son Met With Lionel Messi At The FIFA Awards Ceremony - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moment Cristiano Ronaldo’s Son Met With Lionel Messi At The FIFA Awards Ceremony (692 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo & Son Strike A Pose On His £200k-per-week Yacht / Cristiano Ronaldo's Son Scores Seven Goals In Half For Juventus Youth Team(Photo / Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Cristiano Ronaldo’s Son Met With Lionel Messi At The FIFA Awards Ceremony by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 25, 2017
Real Madrid Star, Cristiano Ronaldo’s son met his father’s “rival”, Lionel Messi, just before his Dad was announced FIFA Best’s Player for the 5th time., 2nd time in a row.

The Barcelona player was all smiles as he shook the hand of the seven-year-old boy before the start of the ceremony at the London Palladium before getting acquainted with Cristiano Ronaldo.

Cristiano Ronaldo won the world’s best player at the 2017 Best Fifa Football Awards in London. The 32-year-old Portuguese beat rivals; Barcelona’s Lionel Messi and Paris St-Germain’s Neymar to the honour.

See more photos here: http://www.nigerianslifestyle.com/2017/10/moment-cristiano-ronaldos-son-met-with.html?m=0

Re: Moment Cristiano Ronaldo’s Son Met With Lionel Messi At The FIFA Awards Ceremony by chuks000(m): 1:04am On Oct 25, 2017
My birthday is today...show some luv

4 Likes

Re: Moment Cristiano Ronaldo’s Son Met With Lionel Messi At The FIFA Awards Ceremony by Anticqz: 1:12am On Oct 25, 2017
chuks000:
My birthday is today...show some luv
I'm happy for you bro...
words can't express my feeling for you right now...

I brought something along with me here we can merrily feast on bro.

SURPRISEEEEEEEEE.

Happy birthday.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Cristiano Ronaldo’s Son Met With Lionel Messi At The FIFA Awards Ceremony by chuks000(m): 1:17am On Oct 25, 2017
Anticqz:

I'm happy for you bro...
words can't express my feeling for you right now...

I brought something along with me here we can merrily feast on bro.

SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEE......

Thanks alot....but where is the surprise na
Re: Moment Cristiano Ronaldo’s Son Met With Lionel Messi At The FIFA Awards Ceremony by Anticqz: 2:36am On Oct 25, 2017
grin
chuks000:

Thanks alot....but where is the surprise na
the surprise is the surprise grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Cristiano Ronaldo’s Son Met With Lionel Messi At The FIFA Awards Ceremony by osaslord500(m): 7:52am On Oct 25, 2017
I still remember when Ronaldo made this statement “My son watches a lot of Lionel messi videos on YouTube, I don't try to stop him because I know he is watching the best”

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Unhappy At Paris / Coach Gernort Rohr In Germany To Scout German-born Nigerians For World Cup / World Cup Rivals Croatia Also Fined By Fifa,to Pay Five Times More Than Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.