Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,282 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift (38547 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by Dessydemmy: 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hnnnmm!! Abegi na who dey there when that happen? NEXT PLEASE.
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by Analee(f): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
YelloweWest:

He is a good man! I don't attend his church.

They have free schools. Free restaurant. Free boutique angry angry
doesnt stop der,free oil n gas,free estates,farm,nursing training,ship repair,etc too numerous to mention

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by ChristyB(f): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
This man has blessed more lives than some of your so called daddys (to those saying he rejected it based on the fact that it wasn't a jet)
I wish all Christian leaders will be like this man, at least 10% of this man.
I am not a member of his church but proud of him, this is the only pastor i have heard built a school for those who can't afford it rather others collect tithes and offerings, build school that even those who are the tithe payers can't afford to send their children to the same school.

A good example you are Apostle Chibuzor, all those other PHC pastors saying you can speak english abeg who english epp?

At the end of the day, na heaven get the final roll call.
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by Analee(f): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
smithsydny:
as a pH born I can attest to what u said.. Lives that he has changed my mouth no fit talk..

Leave those mumu people up there make them dey yan shit.. They attend big churches there own daddy GOs has not even giving them one cup of rice before and will never give..
e dey mind ppl wey der mouth wide lik yansh of a woman wey js born,dey r nt members,yet wont js kip shut, dem talk pass ppl wey b members.
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Analee:
e dey mind ppl wey der mouth wide lik yansh of a woman wey js born,dey r nt members,yet wont js kip shut, dem talk pass ppl wey b members.
this curse too heavy ooo grin.. I have people around me that there kids have benefited from that school..

Even if nah devil dey use am him dey help people but the once claiming they worship God see them flying upandan..

I weak for people shaa
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
sben2308:

Aldo I don't support it been online but if it's not online we will not know the church operate a free schools whr likes of RCCG ,WINNERS n co don't n national elders get fatty gifts every years not to talk of GOs

Who told RCCG and winners don't assist or offer free schools? Don't be deceived by the media. These churches don't announce they way OPM does
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by Amdoyin(m): 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
consultancy:
pastor trying too hard to appear meek and humble. when the contributions to purchase vehicle were being made by members of ur church, u didn't know. after car was bought and presented, u call press men and reject the gift. abeg, next
Exactly my thought. It is all for public stunt to draw more maga to the congregation.
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by Analee(f): 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
enemyofprogress:
no mind am,na propaganda just to deceive members of the public,him go go back go collect am
sori sir,he is nt a materialistic pastor,if u dnt know,i implore u to js carry out js lil investigatn,oda dan spewin thrash
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by Marvel1206: 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
consultancy:
why then is the church blowing it's own trumpet and announcing it rejected a rolls royce gift from its members
That I don't know
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by Roon9(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
consultancy:
pastor trying too hard to appear meek and humble. when the contributions to purchase vehicle were being made by members of ur church, u didn't know. after car was bought and presented, u call press men and reject the gift. abeg, next

This is a typical Nigerian mentality. You are impossible sir
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by judedwriter(m): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
How many pastors will reject a rolls Royce car in Nigeria I hope and surely do hope this is not a publicity stunt..God continue to bless the pastor.
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by sirxbit(m): 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
This guy is a brilliant strategist
I hay theee
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by consultancy: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Roon9:

This is a typical Nigerian mentality. You are impossible sir
Nice to meet you too.
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by sben2308(m): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Who told RCCG and winners don't assist or offer free schools? Don't be deceived by the media. These churches don't announce they way OPM does

I do but if u feel otherwise bring ur evidence here okay and note it's about they offering free school to the less privilege n widow .So pls whr is ur evidence ?
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
sben2308:

I do but if u feel otherwise bring ur evidence here okay and note it's about they offering free school to the less privilege n widow .So pls whr is ur evidence ?
They publize like the church described above. In fact Jesus made clear in Matthew 6:3-4
But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing
so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward. Winners give scholarship. This site talks more about it even though it has elapsed http://www.onlinedailys.com/apply-david-oyedepo-foundation-scholarship-scheme-2017/
http://davidoyedepofoundation.org/portal/scholarship/
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by Topgainer: 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
The battle for the soul of Portharcourt Pentecostal fold between Prophet David Ibiyeomie and Prophet Chibuzor Chinyere. While one portrays himself as a humble man who takes from the rich and gives back to the poor by offering many free things, the other portrays himself as a very arrongant man who speaks nuggets, arrests and fights dissenting voices, enticing more working class youths into his networks and satellites with a little fraction of what he takes from the rich, buying over properties in a show of financial force. While one is buying Rolls Royce, the other is saying I would rather exchange mine for more free schools. The last time, one was showing "righteousness" in fighting cheap prostitutes while the other was rehabilitating them and sponsoring their weddings.
I am suspicious of the source of the abilities both profess regarding the Christianity.
One should just kill the other to own the Market. I don't really know who will win the match because both have really acquired powers.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by sben2308(m): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
asuustrike2009:

They publize like the church described above. In fact Jesus made clear in Matthew 6:3-4
But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing
so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward. Winners give scholarship. This site talks more about it even though it has elapsed http://www.onlinedailys.com/apply-david-oyedepo-foundation-scholarship-scheme-2017/
http://davidoyedepofoundation.org/portal/scholarship/

How many less privilege in their churches how access to this ,how many cuz av been in a sit down with one of the winners co ordinator when selecting candidates .So pls I know what am saying jhor
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by kenex4ever(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
consultancy:

You go just dey inside you hole dey type rubbishh

So when your village people are presenting gifts, they make sure the recipient knows about it

if he had accepted you will still talk trash, dats y i dont blame pastors for accepting expensive gifts.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by consultancy: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
kenex4ever:

You go just dey inside you hole dey type rubbishh

So when your village people are presenting gifts, they make sure the recipient knows about it

if he had accepted you will still talk trash, dats y i dont blame pastors for accepting expensive gifts.
i do not exchange words with retards

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
sben2308:

How many less privilege in their churches how access to this ,how many cuz av been in a sit down with one of the winners co ordinator when selecting candidates .So pls I know what am saying jhor
At least they did have a site and don't go about broadcasting to the whole world like OPM is doing
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
sben2308:

At least they did have a site and don't go about broadcasting to the whole world like OPM is doing. In fact a friend of mine who attends winners told me that they were communicated via their regional pastors that first class students are given scholarship
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by lonelydora: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
Buharimustgo:
What should we do?Call him a good man or someone that doesn't like wealth?

Don't mind them
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by YelloweWest: 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
Analee:
doesnt stop der,free oil n gas,free estates,farm,nursing training,ship repair,etc too numerous to mention
And yet they criticize him.... world people aef
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by kalufelix(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
consultancy:
Taa!

Mechie Onu Nshi

Obviously You Haven't Heard About This Man Before Today And You Must Be A Maga To The Private Jet Pastorpreneurs...

People Who Know This Man Can Never Be Surprised By This News

This Is The Only Apostle That Made Me To Believe In Christ. Not The Mainstream Conmen That Feed On The Gullibles And Misfortunes Of People And Go As Far As Preaching With Security Thugs On The Pulpit..
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
I am not a member of OPM.

But if you ask me, this man is one among very few men of God that are actually doi g the real missionary work.

Exactly what the Catholics did to win people to church and also make people denounce their idolatry worship.

Believe me I cherish this man.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
ovadozes:
I dont think the people that commented above really know this man, this is the only pastor that has a mega church and still doesnt move with pump and pageantry, his charity work should be emulated. He has so many programmes for orphans, widows and the less privileged. I am not his church member neither am I his spokesperson, but this man has really touched lives.
My brother leave mata some of these pastors are pretenders. They know how to psychic their members. They know that if they accept such, they will be tagged fake,bad among others. If he rejected a gift there's no need for the church to broadcast it everywhere. It's uncalled for
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by kalufelix(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
consultancy:
i do not exchange words with retards
Cut The Mentions Already Man..You Are Only Making A Pubic Show Of Shame For Yoursef. You Can't Be In Abuja And Be In Portharcourt At The Same Time Just As You Can't Be In Enugu And Also Be In Lagos ..

Next Time Make A Lil Research And Consultation As Your Moniker Implies Before Jumping Into Such Loud Mouthed Conclusions...
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by USDavid(m): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
OEPHIUOS:
THE BIGGEST SCAMMER IN TOWN, WELCOME. KONTINUE
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by kalufelix(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
chylind5:
Most people commenting here don't really know this man, he's a philanthropist if I must say. His Church is close to where I live.
He operates 7 Free Schools, Free Restaurant, Free Accommodation, Free Skill Acquisition, gives capital to widows and less privileged to start business, and what have you. This is what Christianity is all about. I am not his church member oo, but his good works speak for him.
No Mind Them...Person Go Dey Egbeda Dey Comment On Wetin Happen For Mbodo Pass The Indigenes Nawa O
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by kalufelix(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Amberon11:
Doctor Jesus in action.
God Is Here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by kennethisland: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
My ''PAPA'' Apostle Chinyere is an epitome of servitude, humility and an embodiment of love.
He exemplifies Christ in all ramifications.
Whether you like or hate his actions regarding the car gift, is immaterial.
What is important is that our heavenly father is nodding his head daily and heralding his heavenly achievements on earth.
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by Officialzoe: 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
BrainnewsNg:
The general overseer of the Omega Power Ministries OPM Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere has rejected a Rolls Royce car gift for his 44th birthday.

The Rolls Royce was given to the Apostle by Divine distributors of OPM (products distribution unit of the church) where contributions for the car were made by the members.

Apostle Chinyere rejected the Rolls Royce and to open more OPM Free schools. Currently OPM church operates 7 free schools which accommodates children of widows, orphans and less privileged.

SOURCE: http://www.brainnewsng.com/unlike-others-opm-pastor-chibuzor-chinyere-rejects-rolls-royce-birthday-gift
He rejected the car you are all complaining, if he had accepted the car you will would have complained.

Now don't yall see humans are insatiable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Kidnapped In Kaduna / Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad / Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.