Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Man Beat Up His Daughter Because Pastor Bought Phone For His Daughter Also Suspe - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Beat Up His Daughter Because Pastor Bought Phone For His Daughter Also Suspe (590 Views)

I Bought Phone June 2020, Lost It June 2021 / Presidency Uncovers Another $150 Million, N3.6 Billion Unremitted Funds By Suspe / Man Raped His Only Biological Daughter Because He Wanted To See If Her Vagina Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beat Up His Daughter Because Pastor Bought Phone For His Daughter Also Suspe by ejikelazrus(m): 1:58am On Oct 25, 2017
A man with name withheld from Ikwa Ibom beat up her daughter because pastor where her daughter work and worship bought phone for her daughter who is nearly 17 years old.

It was gathered to Ejitex that the man with name withheld promise to buy a hand set (phone) for her daughter when she pass her G.C.E result,but it was unfortunately to the man that pastor have already bought phone for his daughter since three months ago without his knowledge, but her mother is aware but refuse to tell the husband and the girl refuse to tell the father.

Last night I came back from work and I met my daughter with phone I ask her who is the owner of that phone,she replied to me,Is mummy's new Phone. I tell her your mummy have a phone,i said to her how can she buy another phone,in this condition we are facing in this country,she replied to me that her old phone have spoiled.
http://ejitex..com.ng/2017/10/man-beat-up-her-daughter-because-pastor.html

1 Share

Re: Man Beat Up His Daughter Because Pastor Bought Phone For His Daughter Also Suspe by Buharimustgo: 2:29am On Oct 25, 2017
I hope the pastor has not slept with her?
Re: Man Beat Up His Daughter Because Pastor Bought Phone For His Daughter Also Suspe by chukxie(m): 2:32am On Oct 25, 2017
Pardon me if I sound rude or too blunt, but I just have to tell you this: You need to work on your grammar. All the best.
Re: Man Beat Up His Daughter Because Pastor Bought Phone For His Daughter Also Suspe by elderhimself(m): 2:46am On Oct 25, 2017
please bring her here, with the pastor......so i can beat three of u too
Re: Man Beat Up His Daughter Because Pastor Bought Phone For His Daughter Also Suspe by itchie: 7:15am On Oct 25, 2017
Hehehehe..... The fear of "pastors" has become the beginning of wisdom in Nigeria
Re: Man Beat Up His Daughter Because Pastor Bought Phone For His Daughter Also Suspe by ejikelazrus(m): 1:35am On Oct 27, 2017
Ok thank you,we are our brothers keep,we make mistake to be corrected,and to learn,and to improve more thanks

(1) (Reply)

REVIEW: Guide To The Best Mobile Banking Apps In Nigeria Today / Travelling To United Arab Emirates / Ask A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.