Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

The Shocking Story Of Ifechukwu, A 16-year-old Girl Who Slept Wirh 52 Men In One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Shocking Story Of Ifechukwu, A 16-year-old Girl Who Slept Wirh 52 Men In One (2196 Views)

Nimi Amange: How I Escaped The War Front As A 16-Year-Old Biafran Soldier / The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Shocking Story Of Ifechukwu, A 16-year-old Girl Who Slept Wirh 52 Men In One by Sall(m): 5:46am On Oct 25, 2017
The Shocking Story of Ifechukwu, a 16-year-old Girl Who Slept With 52 Men in One Night
247nigerianewsupdate.co Tuesday, October 24, 2017 09:34
A 16-year-old teenage girl has been arrested along with 52 men after they were caught having intercourse with her consent in turns.

According to the police, it looked like an initiation ceremony for members of Supreme Vikings Confraternity.

Ifeechukwu is a secondary school drop-out. During interrogation, she revealed that she travelled from Abuja to Lagos just to witness the ceremony and was given a sedative as not to feel the pain while the men took turns on her.

“I joined them three months ago and during my initiation, I was forced to have sex with every registered member of the cult present that night. I was given a sedative so as not to feel what they were doing. It was not easy, but I bore the pain,”

“I got to know about the cult activity through a friend. She assured me that all the connection that I needed in this life will be made if I joined the group. I am from a poor family and I wanted to be the light that will change the situation in my family.

“She never told me that I will be raped till the day of initiation. The day we were initiated, I was the only girl in their midst. Although, I have not started reaping the gains, I was determined to be a successful member.

“I was further convinced to stay because I discovered that they are more honourable than the others. I am sorry and would love to be given the opportunity to go back to school.

“I never knew that it is crime to be a member. I am sorry,” Ifechukwu pleaded.

Another member of the group, Ugochukwu Agbazuo, revealed that they are all undergraduates of various institutions in Anambra.

“Apart from some of our national leaders, we are all students. I was initiated into the cult while I was still in my first year. I had no choice but to join them because of the harassment in school. I discovered that most of the Engineering students in my school were members of different cult groups.

“Again, if you identify with a known cult in school, the lecturers will respect you. You don’t have to buy handouts or offer bribe to get credit in a course. This was why I joined them,” he said.

He insisted that they did not steal or harass innocent people.

“The guns that were found with us were bought in case there was a clash in school. It is our leaders who are all graduates and working across the country that normally assist us to secure the arms. It is strictly for defence and one of the rules of our group is that you must read and pass your exams on merit.”

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Story Of Ifechukwu, A 16-year-old Girl Who Slept Wirh 52 Men In One by Loyalblak007(f): 5:50am On Oct 25, 2017
shocked
Re: The Shocking Story Of Ifechukwu, A 16-year-old Girl Who Slept Wirh 52 Men In One by Frankygeo: 5:50am On Oct 25, 2017
52? really?

2 Likes

Re: The Shocking Story Of Ifechukwu, A 16-year-old Girl Who Slept Wirh 52 Men In One by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:50am On Oct 25, 2017
When spirits have finished playing pam pam golo with your destiny.
You want to be light of ur family by joining and becoming darkness.
Engineering students and Cultism are 5 and 6 the name should be changed from faculty of Engineering to faculty of Cultism how many nigerian engineers have done anything meaningful so so Julius Berger Julius Berger because they all graduate with 2 degrees one in Cultism which they dedicate their lives to and the bsc they couldn't even dedicate 70% percent attendance to Tufia

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shocking Story Of Ifechukwu, A 16-year-old Girl Who Slept Wirh 52 Men In One by onward4life(m): 5:51am On Oct 25, 2017
Bag hers

Na always Dirty thing

Since Aluu4!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Shocking Story Of Ifechukwu, A 16-year-old Girl Who Slept Wirh 52 Men In One by daewoorazer(m): 6:11am On Oct 25, 2017

This kinda gal should be asked if the 52 d!cks are enuf, then offer her nunu pestle...

Funny enough, her parents may be clerics

2 Likes

Re: The Shocking Story Of Ifechukwu, A 16-year-old Girl Who Slept Wirh 52 Men In One by Sall(m): 6:12am On Oct 25, 2017
I wonder who is going to marry her . At this age 52 men in one night.

2 Likes

Re: The Shocking Story Of Ifechukwu, A 16-year-old Girl Who Slept Wirh 52 Men In One by mexxmoney: 6:13am On Oct 25, 2017
Crazy people. Tomorrow when they are inevitably mowed down, I will be expected to type RIP right?

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Story Of Ifechukwu, A 16-year-old Girl Who Slept Wirh 52 Men In One by Tekzyflex(m): 6:31am On Oct 25, 2017
Oh my God! That toto will be so useless by now. Chai!

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Story Of Ifechukwu, A 16-year-old Girl Who Slept Wirh 52 Men In One by miano: 6:33am On Oct 25, 2017
she owned it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Shocking Story Of Ifechukwu, A 16-year-old Girl Who Slept Wirh 52 Men In One by emaxjey(m): 6:35am On Oct 25, 2017
;Dlol..that place go don wide pass third mainland bridge and length and in breath .. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shocking Story Of Ifechukwu, A 16-year-old Girl Who Slept Wirh 52 Men In One by hisgrace090: 6:37am On Oct 25, 2017
I just don't know where we are heading to this days, because I know her type full everywhere.

Before you marry any pray hard to avoid regrate.

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Story Of Ifechukwu, A 16-year-old Girl Who Slept Wirh 52 Men In One by Atlantia(f): 6:38am On Oct 25, 2017
What a strange world we live in...52 men in one night! It's a wonder she's still alive.

All this yeye people talking about how wide her toto is.. you guys won't talk about the useless men that did the drilling.

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Story Of Ifechukwu, A 16-year-old Girl Who Slept Wirh 52 Men In One by Atiku2019: 6:46am On Oct 25, 2017
Follow Cool Dudes.... NYB
Re: The Shocking Story Of Ifechukwu, A 16-year-old Girl Who Slept Wirh 52 Men In One by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:47am On Oct 25, 2017
we have high numbers of stupid people up there I can't believe that all of you bought this sh!t

do the mathematics and tell me if that poo is possible in your own thinking

so people can not peacefully know a lie
Re: The Shocking Story Of Ifechukwu, A 16-year-old Girl Who Slept Wirh 52 Men In One by Pavore9: 6:57am On Oct 25, 2017
Sall:
I wonder who is going to marry her . At this age 52 men in one night.

Why the bother about marriage? Many who are getting or already married don't have a clear idea of their partners' sexual history.

All I see is the consequences of failed parenting in respect to the girl and the students.

2 Likes

Re: The Shocking Story Of Ifechukwu, A 16-year-old Girl Who Slept Wirh 52 Men In One by PenSniper: 7:59am On Oct 25, 2017
Nigeria is finished.
Re: The Shocking Story Of Ifechukwu, A 16-year-old Girl Who Slept Wirh 52 Men In One by lalasticlala(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2017

(1)

Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children, &piglet In Front Of Club To Attract Customer / Short Analysis Report (SAR): Kaduna Port; Katsina Refinery. / See The Title PDP Loyalist Have Given Senator Akpabio After Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.