Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani (16642 Views)

Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF / Dogara: Nigeria’s Major Problem Not Corruption But Leadership / Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by Oyindidi(f): 8:41am On Oct 25, 2017
Saint Buharigrin
Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by captainlofe(m): 8:43am On Oct 25, 2017
Atiku will bury it then
Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by kahara(m): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2017
AS IT IS: Willie is working, Obiano is drinking champagne; Roch-ass is groping, Okorocha is erecting statues; Buhari's dying, Jubril is trotting the globe.
Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by asawanathegreat(m): 8:46am On Oct 25, 2017
Shehu Sani is among d people that hosted corruption with Jonathan and he is following Bubu to sweep it under d carpet.
Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by Kingdolo(m): 8:49am On Oct 25, 2017
grin
Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by anytexy: 8:50am On Oct 25, 2017
izombie:
In jonathan's case zombies said he's clueless for not knowing everything that was going on in his administration so he's to blame but in buhari's case zombies said he can't be everywhere at the same time so we should blame those around him. I don tire for zombies abeg.
correct. Your head dey there. Na your papa born you. Zombie na Zombie
Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by secpowell: 8:53am On Oct 25, 2017
Why are you upset when he said Buhari has more sense, than you do. This prove that you have no atom of sense.
OGACLO:

You really need a job to keep u busy
Trolling on Nairaland won't put food on your table, you are only getting the owner richer from the little u have

Don't allow frustration affect your emotional intelligence

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by YelloweWest: 8:53am On Oct 25, 2017
Truthful.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by NothingDoMe: 8:54am On Oct 25, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Thank God Almighty for the APC party, we all know that this party isn't just a political party it's a conglomerate of different opinion group who came together to clutch power from the incumbent.. Clueless Jonathan.. instead of Him developing His region which was neglected for centuries Because of the current corruption and nepotism, he was busy playing politics with the current gladiators... how market Ebele Jonathan??

This party came into power for every one of those gladiators to fight for their own pocket and entitlement just as Atiku have been abandoned and he's crying out

Bukola Saraki clinch the Senate president and so many of them.

You don't expect them to romance THEMSELVES together as was the case with PDP, the past evil were of one heart and mind, stealing Everything and even their leaders said stealing isn't corruption"

In this case, if it didn't favour the others they will cry out like the masses and the Thief will be expose. The other thing is taking action. Dealing with the thieves.

LORD God Almighty arise in this country let your enemies scatter, let them melt as fire melt the wax, consume every oppositions of good governance and rejoicing of your people.. And enthrone the righteous man that we might rejoice and be glad in your son CHRIST JESUS. Amen
What are you even saying sef?
Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by samsam2019: 8:54am On Oct 25, 2017
I regret voting for this eleribu fulani herdsman
Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by Throwback: 8:55am On Oct 25, 2017
Yeligray:
Sweeping what?.. Is it not under buharis' administration that a wooping sum of $26 billion is missing and all of a sudden he started distributing 5k to youths to fulfill his campaign promises.. If u ask me i don't believe in coincidences.

Who alleged that $26b is missing?

Illiterates should stop commenting on matters that are very simple to comprehend but they lack the mental capacity to understand the substance of the debate.

Did Kachikwu ever allege any money is missing in NNPC, or you were the one that went there to steal it?

You have hereby violated rule 8.

Ivandragon, this is the type of senseless misinformation that irritates my rational mind.
Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by Ibegtodiffer: 8:56am On Oct 25, 2017
Buhari: Maina, I hear say EFCC dey look for you?
Maina: Baba, Nigerian Army never find Nnamdi Kanu na him ordinary EFCC go see me.
Buhari: but Nigerians would be surprised
Maina: Even more surprised by the time I become Borno state governor..
Buhari: Kai, shege dan iska

Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by YelloweWest: 8:58am On Oct 25, 2017
madridguy:
Shehu Sani no go kill person with grin grin but he's actually right 100%
U now agree that buhari is corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by IFNOTGOD(m): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2017
MONITZ:

Rats Gate.
Also Aso Rock tenement rate Gate..

thank u

Aso rock clinic gate
London hospital gate
Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by emi14: 8:58am On Oct 25, 2017
Why would Maine smell the corridors of civil service? His service is evil to the society embezzling pensions is like fake drugs. I wounder the legacy Gen. Buhari will leave behind. Does he actually care about Buhari as a name? Legislators should stand against this national shame.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by Throwback: 8:59am On Oct 25, 2017
Shehu Sani hit the nail on its rotten head.
Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by aribisala0(m): 9:03am On Oct 25, 2017
Atiku Saraki Tambuwwal, Orji Kalu ,Andy Uba ,Amaechi,Oyinlola, Kwankwaso abdulfatah Ahmed , , what do these men have in common.?[sup][/sup]
Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by Sunsets: 9:04am On Oct 25, 2017
Best pun ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long live this pun. PDP kept corruption under their umbrella (at least it was visible), now APC is using their broom to sweep it under the carpet. I concur
lightblazingnow:

https://thewhistler.ng/amp/story/jonathan-hosted-corruption-buhari-sweeping-carpet-shehu-sani/

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/922786958157508608

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by IFNOTGOD(m): 9:04am On Oct 25, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Sanusi gate

Grasscutter gate

NIA gate

Abba Kyari Mtn gate

Natl hospital gate

Aso rock fumigation gate etc.

Hell fire gate awaits them!

Sanusi gate
Grasscutter gate
NIA gate
Abba Kyari Mtn gate
Natl hospital gate
London clinic gate
aso rock clinic gate
Buratai gate
Rat gate
WAEC certificate gate
Silva gate(returned houses)
Maina gate
Judge gift gate
chibok gate
NNPC gate
Aso rock fumigation gate etc.
Hell fire gate awaits them!

only gates in this APC govt mayb d next party will build d houses n fence for these gates

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by victrick105: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2017
Esseite:
He only meant they are same thing and no difference whatsoever..

Pdp with its umbrella hosted corruption..
Apc with its broom is sweeping corruption under..

To me, its still better when we had fuel at 87, food was affordable, minimum wage was meaningful, jobs were available..

how won't they sweep it under the carpet when they clearly don't have parker to park it, do you see any parker in there party logo, who sweeps corruption with out parker if not apc and now breeze is blowing back the corruption into the cabinet e.g Maina

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by Godful: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2017
Paperwhite:
Buhari now have more sense than you do.
shift Lemmy faint..... that means his skull is empty
Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by teemy(m): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2017
The big question is which AGF would take up the case against Maina after EFCC has finished compiling all evidence against him and ready to prosecute? Is it the one that self cleared him or another one.

On a second though, doesn't it seem fishy the way several cases were just 'lost' in court due to 'technicalities'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by peesleem(m): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2017
NothingDoMe:
What are you even saying sef?
i dont even understand him

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2017
Esseite:

To me, its still better when we had fuel at 87, food was affordable, minimum wage was meaningful, jobs were available..

Stop celebrating mediocrity, Jonathan's Government was also terrible....
Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by slurity1: 9:19am On Oct 25, 2017
nero2face:
I've always said it, the world will be shocked when Buhari leave office come 2019, in his administration, corruption grew to de *next level*
[s]
nero2face:
I've always said it, the world will be shocked when Buhari leave office come 2019, in his administration, corruption grew to de *next level*
[/s]
nero2face:
lobbish conclusion
Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by jamace(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2017
Hmm. There is nothing as frustrating as being surrounded by people who do not share your ideology.

A very tough time for Buhari.
Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by lyntiffany(f): 9:57am On Oct 25, 2017
Esseite:

Technically am to belive that Jonathan's government did better towards that aspect?
Re: Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani by Yeligray(m): 9:57am On Oct 25, 2017
Throwback:

Who alleged that $26b is missing?

Illiterates should stop commenting on matters that are very simple to comprehend but they lack the mental capacity to understand the substance of the debate.

Did Kachikwu ever allege any money is missing in NNPC, or you were the one that went there to steal it?

You have hereby violated rule 8.

Ivandrago, this is the type of senseless misinformation that irritates my rational mind.
it's your type that they manipulate easily

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana / Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo / Fayose: I Never Said Tinubu Is My Choice For 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.