Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,877 members, 7,838,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Nigerian Guy Steals Lady’s Iphone 6, Flaunts The Phone On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Guy Steals Lady’s Iphone 6, Flaunts The Phone On Facebook (422 Views)

Man Steals Lady's G-Wagon After She Got Out & Left It Running (CCTV Footage) / Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) / Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Steals Lady’s Iphone 6, Flaunts The Phone On Facebook by Urbanbazeng4u: 9:47am On Oct 25, 2017

A Nigerian lady, Olluwah Tosin has shared pictures of a guy who allegedly stole her iPhone 6, and had the effontery to flaunt the phone on social media.

Tosin took to her facebook page to share pictures of the suspected thief and wrote;

Hey buddies please help me out on this, this guy stole my phone(iphone 6) the one on his chest in the picture and my friend’s own (infinix) on Sunday at ikorodu in a church near my house. His name is Ayoife lucky oluwalana on facebook.

Pls keep sharing until it get to his family and friends, he is now wanted by the police in ikorodu . Moreso dont buy any phone from him if he wants to sell cos u might share part of his punishment � Help share please and if you notice or see him anywhere just call 08186158220/08178714428. Thanks friends��� Dont forget to share!!!! Help me!!!!

See more pictures below;

Culled From : http://www.urbanbazeng.com/gist/nigerian-guy-steals-ladys-iphone-6-flaunts-phone-facebook/
Re: Nigerian Guy Steals Lady’s Iphone 6, Flaunts The Phone On Facebook by Tweetysparkles(f): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2017
The dude get mind sef grin... facebook slayer undecided
Re: Nigerian Guy Steals Lady’s Iphone 6, Flaunts The Phone On Facebook by sunshineV(f): 9:51am On Oct 25, 2017
Na him b say ur phone don get leg. Ur phone don waka
Re: Nigerian Guy Steals Lady’s Iphone 6, Flaunts The Phone On Facebook by forghon: 10:10am On Oct 25, 2017
Seriously him dey enjoy dis ur phone. I jst hope u no get unclad pics u sent to ur boyfrnd.
Re: Nigerian Guy Steals Lady’s Iphone 6, Flaunts The Phone On Facebook by seunny4lif(m): 10:32am On Oct 25, 2017
See bleaching level
See him hand

(1) (Reply)

Corporate Pickpocket Arrested In Lagos (photos) / RRS Parades Two Corporate Pickpockets Apprehended In Lagos (photos) / Parents Of Oau Undergraduate Speak On Daughter’s Controversial Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.