Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

''if Your Gateman Follow You Snapchat, Sack Him They Are Goat'' - Yvvone Nwosu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''if Your Gateman Follow You Snapchat, Sack Him They Are Goat'' - Yvvone Nwosu (1022 Views)

Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus / Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) / Yvonne Nwosu: "If Your Gateman Follows You On Snapchat, Sack the Goat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''if Your Gateman Follow You Snapchat, Sack Him They Are Goat'' - Yvvone Nwosu by 4GLite: 10:59am On Oct 25, 2017
Simply Because you are her gate man doesn't mean you'll come and behave anyhow, You will be sacked before you start working, Fashion designer, Yvonne Nwosu is not here to play with her househelps and according to her if her gate man has the guts to follow her on Snapchat, and not just that you even send her a message, she's sacking him immediately..

The fashion designer tagged Gatemen as Goat..

See her snaps below!

Source: http://www.gistmore.com/gateman-follow-snapchat-sack-yvvone-nwosu-calls-goats

[img]https://3.bp..com/-z8As5sPC97Y/WfBcLYOR-kI/AAAAAAAAUNY/8qgnhButNyw6gWofhLeBmxBKkgHMUPVWACLcBGAs/s1600/oldoej.png[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-rPDMrEwWypA/WfBcOcbW2UI/AAAAAAAAUNg/jb7hrb4l8jsNeu1dcuPYntoxfFx-4l_KgCLcBGAs/s1600/loka.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-wFUNyzhzjmM/WfBcOrai1GI/AAAAAAAAUNk/M0cVWEPta9wFHFQD9xmrOsrFyMRkdGTJwCLcBGAs/s1600/lokasd.jpg[/img]
Re: ''if Your Gateman Follow You Snapchat, Sack Him They Are Goat'' - Yvvone Nwosu by 4GLite: 11:00am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: ''if Your Gateman Follow You Snapchat, Sack Him They Are Goat'' - Yvvone Nwosu by MaryBenn(f): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2017
Her choice cheesy
Re: ''if Your Gateman Follow You Snapchat, Sack Him They Are Goat'' - Yvvone Nwosu by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2017
If you can decode a message, you will know that her gate man is following her on snapchat. She's only generalising because of anger.
Re: ''if Your Gateman Follow You Snapchat, Sack Him They Are Goat'' - Yvvone Nwosu by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 25, 2017
Wow..
Re: ''if Your Gateman Follow You Snapchat, Sack Him They Are Goat'' - Yvvone Nwosu by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 25, 2017
Gate men are human beings. Show them some respect also.

They are working hard and earning a honest living.
Unlike some people that are into illegal businesses.

Why look down on another human being simply because they are not as fortunate as you in this world? undecided

This is the thing with Africans I don't like.

Gateman this house girl that blah blah so long people are working hard in an honest way. They should be given full respect as well.

At the end of the day we all just dust and dirt why so arrogant? Jeeez.

1 Like

Re: ''if Your Gateman Follow You Snapchat, Sack Him They Are Goat'' - Yvvone Nwosu by chimimi(f): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
pls who's she?
Re: ''if Your Gateman Follow You Snapchat, Sack Him They Are Goat'' - Yvvone Nwosu by nelsonebby(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
do I know her?
Re: ''if Your Gateman Follow You Snapchat, Sack Him They Are Goat'' - Yvvone Nwosu by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
sexybbstar:
If you can decode a message, you will know that her gate man is following her on snapchat. She's only generalising because of anger.
Decode kor, decoder ni.... pics of her gateman following her or gerra of here mehnn.

1 Like

Re: ''if Your Gateman Follow You Snapchat, Sack Him They Are Goat'' - Yvvone Nwosu by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
Rokia2:
Gate men are human beings. Show them some respect also.

They are working hard and earning a honest living.
Unlike some people that are into illegal businesses.

Why look down on another human being simply because they are not as fortunate as you in this world? undecided

This is the thing with Africans I don't like.

Gateman this house girl that blah blah so long people are working hard in an honest way. They should be given full respect as well.

At the end of the day we all just dust and dirt why so arrogant? Jeeez.
The photo you used for illustration is false... Some rich and influential people that died wnt turn to dust and they wnt be buried in a hole that was dug with shovel... LOL.. there is class, even in death.. examples are MICHEAL JACKSON, Whitney houstney..etc..
Re: ''if Your Gateman Follow You Snapchat, Sack Him They Are Goat'' - Yvvone Nwosu by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
Decode kor, decoder ni.... pics of her gateman following her or gerra of here mehnn.
I've liked your post.
Re: ''if Your Gateman Follow You Snapchat, Sack Him They Are Goat'' - Yvvone Nwosu by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
sexybbstar:
I've liked your post.
I said, gerra of here mehnn.
Re: ''if Your Gateman Follow You Snapchat, Sack Him They Are Goat'' - Yvvone Nwosu by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
I said, gerra of here mehnn.
Lol... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ''if Your Gateman Follow You Snapchat, Sack Him They Are Goat'' - Yvvone Nwosu by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
sexybbstar:
Lol... cheesy cheesy cheesy
why are you laughing?
Re: ''if Your Gateman Follow You Snapchat, Sack Him They Are Goat'' - Yvvone Nwosu by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
why are you laughing?
Nothing... Just feel like laughing. sad
Re: ''if Your Gateman Follow You Snapchat, Sack Him They Are Goat'' - Yvvone Nwosu by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

Nothing... Just feel like laughing. sad
Its only after breathtaking sex, that a lady gets to laugh and smile without knowing why...
Re: ''if Your Gateman Follow You Snapchat, Sack Him They Are Goat'' - Yvvone Nwosu by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
Its only after breathtaking sex, that a lady gets to laugh and smile without knowing why...
Hmmm... Close to the truth.
Re: ''if Your Gateman Follow You Snapchat, Sack Him They Are Goat'' - Yvvone Nwosu by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

Hmmm... Close to the truth.
lol i said it,, its must be really hot over there,,,, you berra take a cold shower to cool the body, thats what i do after hot afternoon sex.

1 Like

Re: ''if Your Gateman Follow You Snapchat, Sack Him They Are Goat'' - Yvvone Nwosu by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
k
Re: ''if Your Gateman Follow You Snapchat, Sack Him They Are Goat'' - Yvvone Nwosu by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
k

(1) (Reply)

Yung6ix, Efe, More In Gbeseyin Ft. Niniola Video Shoot. Photos / What Nicolas Otamendi Said Regarding Face-off With Kelechi Iheanacho / "Have i Destroyed Her Pussy?? "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.