Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today (18584 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo / Jonathan Celebrates Buhari On His 76th Birthday / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by ozoemenaca: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
Happy birthday madam

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by Penalty82(m): 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
ok
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by 1shortblackboy: 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
at least she made ya'll know that there is God o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by walosky(m): 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
Those born in October are too beautiful and romantic ......WHY??y[sup][/sup]

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by Emokai3(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
52 abi 54
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by GavelSlam: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
She looks older.
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by good4all40: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
This woman is obviously older than 52

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Happy Birthday ma...Founder Peace Airlines and Peace Mass Transit (PMT)

you're wrong.
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by hopexter(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
4 doctorate degrees and still daft and unintelligent. Happy birthday ma'. How do you look this older than your age with all the loot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by oparajicheta: 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
Happy Birthday to you Dame Patience Jonathan. You are an icon and a great woman that have laboured for peace and Justice to reign in this country but many misconceived your intentions. But you remain the strongest and most courageous First Lady of this country, Nigeria!! God shall uphold you. Amen...

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by Funkybabee(f): 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
Una pls pls help me sign up on those links

Good day people, Here is an opportunity for you to learn and earn money
Further do, I'll show you what its all about.
So it's a platform launched by a philanthropist with the sole purpose of putting smile on peoples face
Its called Learn and Win. . It's a platform where you learn and win like the name implies
https://learnandwin.tapfiliate.com/programs/learn-and-win-affiliate-program/signup/?via=173959

Register on both Link's
And do well to partake in the quiz that holds tomorrow .
The winner gets $100 nd others get consolation prizes

https://zimego.com/learn-win-landing-page/?tap_a=24693-7220a8&tap_s=184814-441b1d

Do well to register on both Link's and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by ACE1010: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ops please check your records. Mama peace is not 52! She is 60 today. you can verify the information!! You'll thank me later!! cool cool cool cool
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
Happy Birthday PEJ. Frankly, you should have done more with the opportunity of being our First Lady.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by Carter4luv(m): 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
Happy birthday to the best ever Nigeria first lady
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by 2lateBiafra: 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
It cannot happen.

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by ogododo: 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mama P, our own malee original, tuale for you as you add anorher year. Okirika no go scata for your yard.
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by juman(m): 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
When the minority tribes people out stole country's money than former governments.
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by teacherbim(f): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
52?
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by asawanathegreat(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
HBD mama may u live long with EFCC

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by billyG(m): 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
Biology/maths,Biology & pychology which kind yeye school dey run that kind combination.it is like okro & gbigiri soup.
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by Theboss100(m): 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
One thing I cannot take away from this wonderful woman, is the fact that she made women to be heard in politics and in the society at large. Those who hated and made jest herself and hubby are now regretting it. That statement she made "THERE IS GOD O" is now been played in the eyes of Nigerian. I liken Nigeria to Isreal in the days of Moses. They complain to much and sometimes annoy God and get punished for it. God will give them a good leader, they will still complain and God will leave them to make there choice and they chose someone who will punish and enslave and imprison them. This is playing out in this country of ours. We complain too much in this country. Now, that God has decided to remained us of what PEJ said about HIM, we just have to pay for our foolishness. That's the bitter truth. Next time u hear change, u brain will take u back to 2015. Now, u people that brought that change have realized what u wished for should correct that come 2019. If that mistake repeat itself again, hahahahahahaha I just laugh. There will be a greater consequence that will follow.
May God bless PEJ for her role in making sure women have a say in this country and not the kitchen or the other room. Wishing u the best madam.
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by Sermwell(m): 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
hopexter:
4 doctorate degrees and still daft and unintelligent. Happy birthday ma'. How do you look this older than your age with all the loot?
I hope your 'smart' mother has attained the position PEJ has attained in life??

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by hopexter(m): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
You're always looking for where to show off ur stupidity.
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by maisauki: 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
if not for any other thing, we missed her kinda english
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by IFNOTGOD(m): 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

no letr d

Your Excellency,
Dame (Dr.) Patience Jonathan a.k.a Mama Peace

Former first lady, Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I wish to felicitate with you on the occasion of your 52nd birthday celebration.
You are a dynamic and pragmatic personality, with a deep sense of humour and splendour.

During your reign as the first lady of Nigeria, it was clearly evident that your love for Mr. President (Dr. Azikiwe Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) was first class and you stood by him in all things, for all things and at all times. You gave an influential voice to women in politics and ensured women were not relegated to the kitchen and the oza room as it now appears to be in this present dispensation.

Mama Peace!

You will continue to soar way beyond the antics of the EFCC and all your haters.

Live long with good health and continue to enjoy God's blessings upon your life.

Congratulations ma and God bless you richly!!!!!

no let d APC children of hate catch u o
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by scholes23(m): 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
The last time I checked wikipedia, her DOB was 1957 October 25. Follow the link below if you doubt me. If u see anything contrary look below
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience_Jonathan

1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by kokoA(m): 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
Somebody that was born in 1957..

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by scholes23(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=kokoA post=61758782]Somebody that was born in 1957.. [/quoteWe made a fast move by screen grabbing the real age]
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by eagleeye2: 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nwanyi kajara akaja Happy birthday
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by Priceless200(f): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
scholes23:
The last time I checked wikipedia, her DOB was 1957 October 25. Follow the link below if you doubt me. If u see anything contrary look below
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience_Jonathan
Stop being dramatic please. How can you quote a market place wiki to drive down your point in a serious argument. Don't you know that anybody can write on wiki? Abeg... Anyway it's Nairaland, like Wiki, like Nairaland
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by tunlade02: 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
Patience Jonathan's date of birth is 25th October, 1957. Please check and confirm information very well before spreading lies to the public.
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by JayTommy(m): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm,degree in biology but cn she pronounce this word dihybridization or heterozygous

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November / Execution Of Notorious Nigerian Robber ‘doctor’ Ishola Oyenusi On Sept 8th 1971 / Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.