Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

Aside Garri/fufu/flour, What Value Offerings Do Cassava Offer? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Aside Garri/fufu/flour, What Value Offerings Do Cassava Offer? (874 Views)

Garri, Fufu Flour And Palm Oil: How To Process Fufu Flour / Zero-smell Fufu Flour...( First Of It's Kind In Cross-river State) / Garri(ibo,Ijebu,Egba), Fufu paste,Elubo and Pupuru Buyers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aside Garri/fufu/flour, What Value Offerings Do Cassava Offer? by chemgee: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2017
Greetings my fellow Agroprenuers..
I have been running a standard garri factory for over two months now, and believe me this thing called entrepreneurship is nothing but an outright WAR..
I am reaching my financial elastic limit right now because the cost of production is high compare to the selling price. The farmers are exploitative and the market women have a "union" that gives them an advantage over the farmers/processors. Planting your own isn't easy because of high rate oftheft in my location.
So I am looking into diversifying my production and I need advice on how i can create more values and the potential buyers of this.
(My factory is in Akpabuyo, near Calabar in Cross river state).

Thanks.

Re: Aside Garri/fufu/flour, What Value Offerings Do Cassava Offer? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
It can be mixed with wheat flour for enrichment and use in everything wheat flour can be used for.
Re: Aside Garri/fufu/flour, What Value Offerings Do Cassava Offer? by Walexz02(m): 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
Muafrika2:
It can be mixed with wheat flour for enrichment and use in everything wheat flour can be used for.
That is flour
Op you can start processing into starch or ethanol if you have the capacity
Re: Aside Garri/fufu/flour, What Value Offerings Do Cassava Offer? by chemgee: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2017
Walexz02:

That is flour
Op you can start processing into starch or ethanol if you have the capacity
isn't flour and garri the same thing, because if you Google garri, you will still see cassava flour, and besides, what's this "capacity" in question?
Re: Aside Garri/fufu/flour, What Value Offerings Do Cassava Offer? by Walexz02(m): 11:45am On Oct 26, 2017
chemgee:

isn't flour and garri the same thing, because if you Google garri, you will still see cassava flour, and besides, what's this "capacity" in question?
Gari is the one we soak and drink or make eba with.
Cassava flour is used in. Making bread, cake and many other snacks.
By capacity i meant the quantity he can produce at a time.

(1) (Reply)

Pure Line Breed Of Pig Such As Duroc,large White,landrance Urgently Needed. / This Is What We Killed @ My Site / Cashew Seeds At Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.