Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) (36734 Views)

Secondary School Students Caught In Erotic Romance In Classroom In Port Harcourt / Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 / Throwback Photo Of A Classroom In Nigeria In The 1950s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by vibrant: 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
Until proven I would not concur that a classroom like that can exist in Lagos State. Ambode has invested so much in education with modern infrastructure in virtually every school in Lagos. This of course is clearly evident in the superb intellectuals Lagos public schools are producing daily,winning competitions and making Lagos proud.
Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by olatunyemi(m): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
Sakie:
FYI I didn't take the picture
where are the teachers and other pupils. kindly snap them during teaching
Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by Papertrail11(m): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
bobbybash:
this is really very terrible. how are they supposed to learn under this condition. and of course it's a poor work environment for the teachers how are the supposed to impact knowledge under this circumstance.
To say this can happen in lagos speaks volume about schooling condition in other states.

crazy I tot they were powered by some hydro electric shit
Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by IME1: 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
cry
In the minds of those responsible they have given classroom but must not give chairs and tables.
Maybe they want the principal and parents to buy them.
Sad

Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by tishbite41(m): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
afonjas training sophisticated vulcanizers since God created the heavens and the earth.
Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by Ruggedpen: 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
ZahraZhira11:
Pls isn't there anyone that applied for MSC Bisiness Administration in Nassarawa State University Keffi here.
Please I want to know if this admission list is out.

Thanks
i hope this is a new course and you are the only one in that department. grin
Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by Sakie: 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
olatunyemi:

where are the teachers and other pupils. kindly snap them during teaching
Shoooo shey I told I didn't take the picture na maybe you can help us confirm by going there to check
Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by wonder233: 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
Actually, the aim is to phase out public schools so that only private ones remain. Everything you see here is deliberate. Except for very poor families who can't afford the exorbitant private school fees, every other person is stuck...so you have to rack up all the money you earn and add more just to pay school fees because you really have no option.
Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by osewanu(m): 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
Sakie:
As shared by an online user,this is what the learning condition of Oke-Odo junior secondary school in abule Egba,Lagos looks like.
My question is,how can students learn in this kind of environment?

We really need to wake up in this country

I keep telling people that Lagos is the biggest scam ever but they keep saying Ambode dey try. Go into the hinterland and see for yourself. There's more like this.
ALL the lcdas are atm for Tinubu and his gang.
Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ambode hand work
Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by irofulu(f): 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
it is well
Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nigeria is truly poor oo.
Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
ZahraZhira11:
Pls isn't there anyone that applied for MSC Bisiness Administration in Nassarawa State University Keffi here.

Thanks
it's out and we've finished first semester exams
Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by watchindelta(m): 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lie undecided
Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by osewanu(m): 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
vibrant:
Until proven I would not concur that a classroom like that can exist in Lagos State. Ambode has invested so much in education with modern infrastructure in virtually every school in Lagos. This of course is clearly evident in the superb intellectuals Lagos public schools are producing daily,winning competitions and making Lagos proud.
Lagos has the highest debt profile in the country and yet the level of infrastructure isn't commensurate with the level of indebtedness. Ambrose and his party led by his master Tinubu are scam artists. Illusionists; more like the more you look the less you see. That's why 'progressive' Lagos has refused to open up its budget and has refused to domesticate the f.o.i bill. Most people have to realise this.

1 Like

Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by peacemat: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
Shame!
Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by osewanu(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
vibrant:
Lagos has the highest debt profile in the country and yet the level of infrastructure isn't commensurate with the level of indebtedness. Ambode and his party led by his master Tinubu are scam artists. Illusionists; more like the more you look the less you see. That's why 'progressive' Lagos has refused to open up its budget and has refused to domesticate the f.o.i bill. Most people have to realise that these guys are masters of propaganda.

1 Like

Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by Saeed110: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
It'd really really bad
Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by soul2: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
Igboboy59:
Just imagine,even in Lagos of all state

All this yeye politicians dont remember people from that area until election time.
All they do is to construct, repair, repair ......... lekki, ajay, magodo dolphin areas
Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by zomby(m): 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
Sakie:
As shared by an online user,this is what the learning condition of Oke-Odo junior secondary school in abule Egba,Lagos looks like.
My question is,how can students learn in this kind of environment?

We really need to wake up in this country

And 100% of the government officials (POLITICIANS/ THIEVES) and their families are busy running around town driving G-wagons and Range Rover, while they also ship their children to study in UK/ USA etc.
This is very sad and completely unacceptable.

Shame to our leaders and shame to Nigerians for allowing this Sh!t to continue to go on for this long.

Yankee people hate their current president (little boy trump) and believe me these people are constantly doing something about it every single day.
Nigeria go better one day as soon as Nigerians come to realize and understand that standing up and constantly fighting these criminals (leaders) is the only way...or else their great grand children will continue from where the old ones (thieves) stop.

How do you fight powerful politicians (thieves)?
1. Identify their houses all around the country and set them on fire ....
2. Attack their families
3. Set their cars on fire
4. Stone them when you see them
5. Destroy any events (weddings, birthday etc) that they put together
6. Set their private jets on fire
7. Let these cowards feel what an average Nigerian feels daily

Nigeria will remain the same if Nigerians do not stand up and fight for their rights and rescue their magnificent country......FREEDOM IS NOT FREE!
Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by ettacool(m): 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
hahahaha... making use of available materials kikikikiki not funny tho
Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by 2shure: 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
nigeria remains a curse
Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by wonder233: 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
vibrant:
Government propagandist. Living in denial and mortgaging the future of your future generations for the pittance the office of the SSA to the Governor on new media pays scums like you to distribute your sorry selves all over online media platforms to 'defend' non existent projects. May you rot in hell
Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by Oroolorun(m): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
This is very shameful. Immediately I saw the picture, I called someone I knew in Abule Egba and she confirmed it. I thought they said Fashola transformed Lagos and Ambode is working? With this pic, Abule Egba Flyover lost it beauty to me.

1 Like

Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by zomby(m): 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
Our problem for 50 years is poor leadership....and Nigerians are going to be the only entity to fix this problem.

Stand up and fight every single day....Attack politicians/ leaders and their families vigorously and I guarantee you that we will witness magic.

The secret is very simple: Politicians/ leaders are mostly cowards. They will leave town when they are attacked vigorously...No need to wait for EFCC...Stand up and fight every day to recue sweet Nigeria.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE!
Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by KardinalZik(m): 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
ZahraZhira11:

Thanks

DON'T DERAIL!
Create a thread in the education section.
Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by KpagoGIN(m): 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
ZahraZhira11:

Thanks

Yes admission list is out.
Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by Oroolorun(m): 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
[/quote][color=#006600]
abiolag:
i can't believe this until i c wit my eyes. wot d hell is this?
It's true, someone who had child in the school just told me students were mandate to bring tyre to school, otherwise
Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
The day I said there is nothing mega about Lagos State they almost use mentions finish my Nairaland account. The insults no be here.

I still maintain that Lagos is over rated.
Tinubu still remain the worst thing that have happened to Lagos.

Eko go gan an.

1 Like

Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by Kyllahmc(m): 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
Fun...
Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by ebonyz007: 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
cry
Re: A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) by Oselu28(f): 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
chizzy161:
What if something crawls out of any of those tyres and bite a student's bombom

aunty u don think go far ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best 54 Schools In The 2006 West African Senior Secondary Certificate Exams / LASU Withdraws ASUU Chairman’s Phd Certificates, 13 Others / Babcock University In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.