Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) (56090 Views)

Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love / Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Emmyblaqie: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Make I hear say dis guy na real pastor...flaunting his material acquisitions. Wich true man of God does dat...showing us d money he has defrauded pple of.
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by OSCAMO: 5:29am On Oct 26, 2017
Leave the kid alone! Christianity itself is a fraud!
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Jkvivi2020: 7:12am On Oct 26, 2017
little children using charms to perform evil all in the name of pastor.it is only a fool that we believed this little rat is a pastor.mugu's don't fall for this gboy parading himself as pastor.it is very clear he is a gboy if a pastor flaunt cash and cars like this then he is fake.that is the simple truth take it or leave it no offense.
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by OtemSapien: 8:12am On Oct 26, 2017
Jkvivi2020:
everybody want to be pastors even children using vodoo, devilish means to acquire powers. this rat don catch mugu's .very soon children we be all over the churches as pastors why so many adults go fall plenty mugu.that is the real truth take it or leave it.
you don't need voodoo to catch mugu because gullible mugus can be catch ordinarily. Just motivate them and you'll be smiling to the bank. Christianity is a joke, mtchew.
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by OtemSapien: 8:13am On Oct 26, 2017
OSCAMO:
Leave the kid alone! Christianity itself is a fraud!
Abeg capitalise the word FRAUD. Thanks.
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 26, 2017
pweetiedee:

what do you mean by man of God

I have a fiancee but i like u. Lets be cheating on our partners. I will take care of you. Reply my pm for further information
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2017
whateverkay:

I have a fiancee but i like u. Lets be cheating on our partners. I will take care of you. Reply my pm for further information

You wey dey call yahoo boy man of God.

I don't cheat. Is that what your "man of God" taught you?
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 26, 2017
pweetiedee:

You wey dey call yahoo boy man of God.

I don't cheat. Is that what your "man of God" taught you?

I don't believe in God. So i never mentioned any man of god. Pls reply my pm

1 Like

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by fweshh(m): 11:54am On Oct 26, 2017
Lilchilz:
stupid bloqqers everywhere
Dis is anthony
He's a G boy
He's client just pay him $5200
He bouqht that camry #750k
He still av pendinq transactions
my friend will you shut up there, that's victory and I know him personally, he's a pastor here in port Harcourt, the kind of babes that small boy roll with ehnn, fear go catch you
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by stjudas(m): 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lilchilz:

If u ever quote me aqain for ur life
Na obatala qo strike u
Cos e be like say u don dy resemble mad

Weed take over!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Lilchilz(m): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
stjudas:

Weed take over!
Lol...bad niccur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? / Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.