|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,738,185 members, 6,492,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 September 2021 at 12:39 PM
|Account Executive Urgently Needed! by dilini(m): 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2017|
A fast growing courier and logistics company on the Mainland is seeking the services of an Account Executive for immediate employment.
Job ID (Job ref: AE1)
Job Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos State (Candidates residing within, Ajao estate, Oshodi, Isolo, Surulere, Mushin, and its environment will be given priority).
1. Accounts receivable
2. Generate invoices and credit notes
3. Reconcile accounts receivable with general ledger
4. Maintain aged debtors’ trial balance within policy thresholds and follow up customers with outstanding balances
4. Prepare debtor lists and contact clients in order to procure outstanding payments
5. Liaise with section managers; follow up with outstanding debtors.
6. Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers
Banking duties as required
7. Accounts payable and inventory
Data entry of vendor invoices
8. Maintenance of inventory data base
9. Generate vendor payments as required
10. Reconciliation of petty cash
11. Assist with processing of credit reconciliations
1. Prepare month-end reconciliations, journals, accruals and pre-payments, to trial balance
2. Prepare month-end sales & assist with management reporting as necessary
1. Assist with payroll preparation as at when due.
2. Prepare, check and reconcile payroll reports to ensure accuracy of processing.
1. Provide high quality, prompt advice to staff on finance policies, processes and queries.
2. Other administrative and accounts duties as assigned from time to time.
Education, Skills & Attributes
(a). HND/BSC in accounting (not a chartered accountant)
(b). 3– 4 years work experience in similar position
(c). MUST have knowledge of account payable & receivable, taxes and payroll processing
(d). Must have good IT Skills
(e). Must be able to work with accounting software
(f). Must be very good with Microsoft Excel
(g). Ability to demonstrate initiative, attention to detail in a busy, changing work environment .
(h). Ability to plan and organise work schedule and work within tight timelines
(i). Cultivates productive working relationships by actively participating in teamwork and group activities.
(j). Displays personal drive and integrity working as directed to achieve work objectives
SALARY & WORK DAYS:
Method of Application
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (AE1) as subject of mail
Please Note: VACANCY DATE EXPIRY IS WITHOUT NOTICE!
|Re: Account Executive Urgently Needed! by Abedi4JESUS(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2017|
This looks like scam.... Job seekers beware
|Re: Account Executive Urgently Needed! by dilini(m): 6:49am On Oct 28, 2017|
Abedi4JESUS:I pity for you, no wonder you are jobless and may remain so if you don't change your mindset while jobhunting. Why discourage others when you know you don't have all it takes to fit into what is expected. And you think this ad is like those "GNLD" misleading job scams? And again I pity you...
|Re: Account Executive Urgently Needed! by paymentvoucher: 7:18am On Oct 28, 2017|
I just applied, I hope the vacancy is still open
|Re: Account Executive Urgently Needed! by Abedi4JESUS(m): 8:14am On Oct 28, 2017|
If a recruiter could be so insensitive to decipher the difference between 'this looks like scam and 'this is scam', I rest my case. All the same, job seekers beware!!!
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47