Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family (26615 Views)

Maina's Family Says He Is Now Too Broke, On Life Support For 15 Years / Assassins Storm Maina's Family House In Kaduna / Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family by mechanics(m): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
They still have the mouth to talk, if he's clean, he should present himself to Efcc.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family by Owill1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
menwongo:
Oya laugh small jare
I was driving from house to GRA this morning through Rumuokwuta round about, having just finished answering a call, when a policeman, suddenly, opened the passenger door, entered and jam-locked it.
(The door lock is faulty)
As usual, he wanted 'something' from me for calling while driving...
Suddenly, he saw the big Rothweiller dog, Jackie, at the back seat of the car, with tongue stuck out, spittle dripping and fangs barring, staring fiercely at him.

Policeman: (Shaking)
Ah! You carry dog?

Me: (I bone face) Yes, I carry dog. Dat one na offense?

Policeman: (Feeling uncomfortable)
Na where una dey come from?

Me: From hospital.

Policeman: Ehen! you sick?

Me: No, na person wey the dog bite we go see. The person almost die sef.

Policeman: (Terribly shaken by now)
Ehen! But why the dog dey shake head like that?

Me: Na so im dey do if e wan bite person.

Policeman: The dog know you?

Me: Yes nah, no be my dog?

Policeman: (Sweating)
This your door, how you dey open am?

Me: How you take enter?

Policeman: Abeg! Na since I dey try open am, but e no open.
(The dog was now getting impatient and gave a small growl, its tongue almost touching the policeman's left ear).

Policeman: (Now sliding forward)Oga, I take God beg you, open the door for me make I comot. I no go collect anythin from you.

Me: How much you go pay me?

Policeman: Ah! I neva hustle anythin since morning. Na only N1,000 dey wit me.

Me: You neva ready.
(I looked back at the dog).

Policeman: Ok ok ok ok ok, e reach N2,000. The oda N1,000 na my wife own, but I go give you join.
(Now, close to tears as the dog was becoming really impatient)
Oga, I be......g, Oga, sorry. Take the N2,000 make you open the door plssssssse!

Me: Oya, bring am. (I collected the N2,000 & allowed him out of the car)

Policeman: God punish you. Idiot, e no go ever better for you and your yeye dog.
Guy y u do me like diz..lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family by Bobby808: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
ivandragon:
hmm...

honestly, I feel pity for PMB...

he stepped into this one big time.

that's why its not good to pontificate too much.

PMB's integrity was a hoax. it never was & never will be.

his idea of integrity is that he allows those close to him get away with 'murder', while he steps on those who are not in his favour.

when he is questioned, he puts up a haughty face & hides his huge flaws behind an arrogant posture & clowns call it integrity...
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family by Afritop(m): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
IF BUHARI IS INDEED FIGHTING CORRUPTION THEN LET HIM SENTENCE THIS MAN CALLED MAINA TO DEATH OR LIFE IMPRISONMENT BECAUSE HIS FAMILY HAS NOW ADDED INSULT AND MOCKERY TO INJURY BY CALLING HIM OUR MESSIAH
Re: Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family by adaxxy: 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
Kworuption
Re: Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family by richeeyo(m): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
NubiLove:
lol... grin grin grin grin that is not garri... it is either cereal (corn flakes) or oat meal.... grin grin grin grin

Okay let's say it's one of the two, who does that
Re: Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family by Princewell2012(m): 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin
menwongo:
Oya laugh small jare
I was driving from house to GRA this morning through Rumuokwuta round about, having just finished answering a call, when a policeman, suddenly, opened the passenger door, entered and jam-locked it.
Suddenly, he saw the big Rothweiller dog, Jackie, at the back seat of the car, with tongue stuck out, spittle dripping and fangs barring, staring fiercely at him.

Ah! You carry dog?

(The dog was now getting impatient and gave a small growl, its tongue almost touching the policeman's left ear).

Policeman: (Now sliding forward)Oga, I take God beg you, open the door for me make I comot. I no go collect anythin from you.

Policeman: Ok ok ok ok ok, e reach N2,000. The oda N1,000 na my wife own, but I go give you join.
Oga, I be......g, Oga, sorry. Take the N2,000 make you open the door plssssssse!

Policeman: God punish you. Idiot, e no go ever better for you and your yeye dog.

Ah i don lafff tire. I even share the tin to my wife, as she was talking to me and was laughing heavily, she asked me what is making me to laugh. Too funny i must tell you grin
menwongo:
Oya laugh small jare

Ah! You carry dog?

Ah i don lafff tire. I even share the tin to my wife, as she was talking to me and was laughing heavily, she asked me what is making me to laugh. Too funny i must tell you . Ride on.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family by Ayatullah(m): 12:10am On Oct 26, 2017
It is wicked on the side of EFCC to just wake up seizing Maina's houses in Kaduna. It is clear this has not been done in good faith. It is more wicked evicting his family members from the house(s) a spokesman of the family is now saying were inherited.

Civil societies and human right lawyers should please come to the aid of these family members.

Magu! Magu! Magu! Let Maina family members stay in their family house, stop being a bully.

Re: Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family by egobetatoday: 8:19am On Oct 26, 2017
In buhari's govt, the more you see , the less you understand cheesy.
The more they call the word 'INTEGRITY' the less I understand it. Buhari has redefined the word 'INTEGRITY' ... chai. Na one chance we don enter so ooo.
Re: Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 26, 2017
poseidon12:

How can Buhari clean up when he is behind the whole scandal?
it is not established yet he is behind the scandal. Definitely his aides are culpable but it is not certain yet he directly approved the reinstatement of Maina. Honestly i pray somehow he didnt approve this.
Re: Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2017
id911:

Bro take it easy! The pix has nothing to do with good governance and quality of leadership which Buhari lacks.

Atiku is different

Same way bubu wife was frying akara for us before election grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family by pally123: 9:42am On Oct 26, 2017
id911:
Confusion and double standard everywhere but this will soon be the thing of the past.

With Atiku, due process will be followed in all ramifications and those who violate the law will be punished accordingly.

Atikulate 2019 loading...
I think I should join you in this 'atikulate' issue
Re: Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family by Desyner: 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM / Odili’s Home Invasion Was Fake CSP’s Fifth Illegal Raid – Police Source / NLC President Joe Ajaero Visits Labour Party Headquarters (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.