Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Does Anyone Have Experience With Long Layover At Schipol Airport, Amsterdam? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Does Anyone Have Experience With Long Layover At Schipol Airport, Amsterdam? (1014 Views)

Does Anyone Here Have Experience Applying For USA, M-1 Student Visa? / Does KLM Flight To UK Require Transit Visa At Amsterdam / FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Have Experience With Long Layover At Schipol Airport, Amsterdam? by Nsiehi: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hello Gurus in the house, please kindly help me out with information concerning long lay/stopovers at Schiphol airport, Amsterdam. I will be attending a conference in Hungary. I have already secured my Hungarian conference visa for this event and booked my flight with KLM Royal Dutch Airways. My outbound flight has a layover/transfer time of 8 hours 30minutes while that of the inbound is 18hours 30minutes. I booked my flight online.

I am worried about the long transfer periods. Are Nigerian passport holders expected to have Netherland transit visa for this layover? Are passengers with Nigerian passport allowed to at least book and rest in hotels around the airport during the long transfer periods?

please kindly help wink wink
Re: Does Anyone Have Experience With Long Layover At Schipol Airport, Amsterdam? by goodness11: 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
What you have is a schegen visa which allows you once into the schegen territory for a period not more than 90 days.

You do not need a transit visa.
Re: Does Anyone Have Experience With Long Layover At Schipol Airport, Amsterdam? by Nsiehi: 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=goodness11 post=61764119]What you have is a schegen visa which allows you once into the schegen territory for a period not more than 90 days.

You do not need a transit visa.[/Quot

Thanks for.your response, it's quite helpful.
Re: Does Anyone Have Experience With Long Layover At Schipol Airport, Amsterdam? by Obinoscopy(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nsiehi:
Thanks for.your response, it's quite helpful.
Be kind enough to post your experience at the airport on your return wink.

(1) (Reply)

Pilgrimage To Israel: Important Tips / If You Live In Germany I Need Your Information Help / Inside The Most Beautiful Apartment In Lagos Nigeria (video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.