Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) (5918 Views)

Murder At Oau Sub: Time For Unions To Adopt Modern &democratic Activism / Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies / Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by INTERMAN: 7:54am On Oct 26, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Lol. . .Bros. Do you know how many alumni of OAU are doing well for themselves? Working in oil companies, multinationals, occupying top management positions, even owning big companies themselves. . . Do you know how old the school OAU itself is?? Those of them abroad?? We're talking about thousands of people here. In fact, I'm pretty sure Alumni of the past 15 years alone can foot the bill of building it from scratch. If they wanted to, that is.
forget alumni. what's federal government job. NB: there is an alumni hostel at OAU for females. Not up to 5% of AWO size
Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2017
INTERMAN:
forget alumni. what's federal government job. NB: there is an alumni hostel at OAU for females. Not up to 5% of AWO size
Do you know what alumni means? Are you trying to say that if EVERYONE that has graduated from OAU since 1961 cannot contribute money together to raise N1 billion? That's why I said IF they really want to.

1 Like

Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by lanaVello(m): 10:27am On Oct 26, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Do you know what alumni means? Are you trying to say that if EVERYONE that has graduated from OAU since 1961 cannot contribute money together to raise N1 billion? That's why I said IF they really want to.
@Interman,tha above is what I mean o. AnonyNymous already replied you but in addition, I'm not talking broke alumnus or dropouts or those with vendetta against the school o,bro,there are over hundreds of thousands of Alumni...I'm talking the likes of Dele Momodu,Mimiko of Ondo,Oyinlola of Osun...Oluremi tinubu..Femi Adesina..Otedola..Jimoh Ibrahim...Awosika of First bank inter alia. Bro trust me you're wrong,these guys will build four times the capacity of AWO. #nuffsaid
Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by INTERMAN: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2017
AnonyNymous:

university alumni is not active. How many of them made first class or second class. Many Alumni graduated with frustration and won't spend a penny on OAU

1 Like

Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by emeralddayo(f): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
Greenbuoy:
So, you are insinuating that OAU is where and what it should be?
And about the leaving... So, I shoo liff after 3yrs, ba?
people should learn to stop complaining about something you can do nothing about.....about your memes you cannot even see forget touching...they ain't for your kind
Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by Greenbuoy(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
emeralddayo:
people should learn to stop complaining about something you can do nothing about.....about your memes you cannot even see forget touching...they ain't for your kind
#BeLikeSeyUDonDeyBeefMeNowOo
No offence intended sis, but your manner of thinking annoy me! Let's not push this further cos it will only lead to degradation.

And in response to the last part of your post, I guess they are meant for meatsellers, cartpushers, bus-conductors and the like. These set of peeps are indeed and totally not my kind!!
Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by emeralddayo(f): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
Greenbuoy:

#BeLikeSeyUDonDeyBeefMeNowOo
No offence intended sis, but your manner of thinking annoy me! Let's not push this further cos it will only lead to degradation.

And in response to the last part of your post, I guess they are meant for meatsellers, cartpushers, bus-conductors and the like. These set of peeps are indeed and totally not my kind!!
lmao. And you think your own manner of thinking is alright?...anyways we are all entitled to our opinions no matter how irrelevant it might be...guess you just mentioned the people in your calibre...i really do not have issues with you...
Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by phillippiano(m): 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
INTERMAN:
You want to kill alumni be that. Don't you know AWO Hall is one of the largest (if not the largest) Hall of residence in Africa. That project will be too big for them to handle.
I think Awo Hall UI is actually the largest in Nigeria and west Africa
Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by judchuks20(m): 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Attend MIN Awards 2017. November 23, 2017 at Protea Hotel, Ikeja Lagos. Register FREE https://www.eventbrite.com/e/made-in-nigeria-conference-awards-2017-tickets-38174069670

Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by Randy100: 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Is that a hostel or sambisa forest.
Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by blacq2009(m): 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
The school is indeed dirty. Op add graphic photos or viewers' discretion nah.
Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by INTERMAN: 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
blacq2009:
The school is indeed dirty. Op add graphic photos or viewers' discretion nah.
kilode. AWO is not that bad
Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by agrovick(m): 3:10am On Oct 27, 2017
emeralddayo:

LMAO, so you are still here causing trouble undecided
Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by emeralddayo(f): 6:19am On Oct 27, 2017
agrovick:

LMAO, so you are still here causing trouble undecided
lol....been a while
Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by agrovick(m): 12:59am On Oct 28, 2017
emeralddayo:
lol....been a while
Yea, yea. Still got juice?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind / Inter School Competition In Nigeria / AAUA Resumption Date For New And Returning Students, 2018 /2019 Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.