Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,563 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Kingdoms Of This World - Same :god; Different Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kingdoms Of This World - Same :god; Different Religion (426 Views)

Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His / Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? / Are Muslims And Christians Serving The Same God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kingdoms Of This World - Same :god; Different Religion by GodsMopol: 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Matthew 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; 9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. 10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

We know this verse, but it got me the day I saw "s" in the kingdom

You mean, kingdoms, but different kingdom are shouting panku, bhuda, Hindus, atum, sango, orunmila, amadi and many satanic religion, its like the devil represented himself in the best way they can relate to him.
Re: Kingdoms Of This World - Same :god; Different Religion by GodsMopol: 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

If there are 5billion religion in the world, there is one source of Good, that's from God, and the other, by fallen angels, and generals under the leadership staff of lucifer.
Re: Kingdoms Of This World - Same :god; Different Religion by OtemSapien: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
GodsMopol:

You mean, kingdoms, but different kingdom are shouting panku, bhuda, Hindus, ATUM, sango, orunmila, amadi and many satanic religion, its like the devil represented himself in the best way they can relate to him.
Atum my god and the god of Africa, Orunmila a god of the yoruba people, Amadioha of the igbo people are not Satanic(Yahwehic) because the title SATAN(adversary) rightly belongs to Yahweh the imprisoned god because of his hatred for humanity. Pls get your facts right. Peace.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Demonic Oppression? / Total Consecration / Who Deserves To Live In Lekki, Pastors, Timaya Or Iyanya???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.