Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Epic Throwback Photo of Akwa Ibom's Foremost Blogger, Aniekan James Ekah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Epic Throwback Photo of Akwa Ibom's Foremost Blogger, Aniekan James Ekah (437 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Akwa Ibom's Foremost Blogger, Aniekan Ekah / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Throwback Photo From "Living In Bondage"; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Epic Throwback Photo of Akwa Ibom's Foremost Blogger, Aniekan James Ekah by WetinhappenPR: 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Akwa Ibom’s first and most-visited blog www.wetinhappen.com.ng (Wetinhappen Magazine) will mark its 10th year of "Blogging Excellence" on Tuesday, November 14, 2017. The anniversary will be marked with a Mentoring Session tagged #TheCon10nt, where 10 aspiring bloggers in Akwa Ibom State will be mentored for 10 days (November 4th-14th) at #WetinhappenPR, Plot 85, Unit A, Ewet Housing Estate, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.

#TheCon10nt is a Corporate Social Responsibility project for us and we see it as a way of giving back to the society, while contributing our quota to the emerging online ecosystem in Akwa Ibom state.

We hope to do more in years to come. Having identified a few grey areas in the blogging industry in this part of the world, we are poised to step in and make a difference.

With the meagre number of niche bloggers in Akwa Ibom State, we are determined to raise strong blogging brands by 2023. Our goal is to raise 10 niche bloggers who will focus on Beauty and Fashion, Sports, Food, Personal Finance, Health and Fitness, Lifestyle and Personal Development.

My experiences in the blogging industry have been challenging, demanding and rewarding. We have grown from a one-room business to a full agency and the support we have enjoyed so far from family, partners, readers, clients and the Government has been tremendous!

Special thanks to Creating Local Connections West Africa (CLCWA), for helping me realize my potentials, through peer-led trainings, media creations and strategic use of information and communication technologies, they mentored and equipped me with ICT skills. Now, it is my turn to mentor others.

With a unique blend of professionally written featured stories, user contributed articles, and high resolution photography, we reach out to thousands of readers every month and this has been the reason www.wetinhappen.com.ng is highly ranked among the top news-blogs emanating from South-South Nigeria.

If I can make something out of nothing, I believe everyone else can! Looking back at the years past, the brand WETINHAPPEN is truly worth the stress I go through to make things work!

SOURCE: http://www.wetinhappen.com.ng/epic-throwback-of-akwa-iboms-foremost-blogger-aniekan-james-ekah/

(1) (Reply)

Video See Simi Performing "Joromi" In A Radio Station / The Ting Goes SKRRRA / Ghanian Actress Reportedly Welcomes First Child - Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.