Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Kano To Separate Female From Male Passengers In Tricycles (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano To Separate Female From Male Passengers In Tricycles (Photo) (33166 Views)

See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. / Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official / Femi Gbajabiamila Donates 30 Buses,160 Motorcylces, 25 Tricycles To Surulere 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano To Separate Female From Male Passengers In Tricycles (Photo) by Organs(m): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=cascarino post=61776006][/quote]

Cascarino, I like your intellect a lot. Although, like the IPOB era Igbo's you my friend is as always on a wrong footing. The issue with igbos with your mentality is that you all have this beleif and paradigm and hold on to it jealously and you never ever ask the right questions aor wonder why things arre the way they are, that is why you keep going round in circles. Its like religion, people hold on to their faith no matter what. Anyways let me correct some few erroneous notions you mentioned here.

1. An average Northerner will VOTE for a good man. Case in point, Northerners voted for Abiola against Tofa, also if not the corruption of GEJ and BH, some Northerners liked him better than PMB and that is the truth.

2. Igbos are the ones in denial, you will not field credible or Nationalistic candidates, an average Hausa man trusts and will vote for Okadigbo, Ekwueme against maybe a Atiku or corrupt Bafarawa, but any Nationalistic and Nigerian thinking Igbo, Igbos regard as sell out, Hausa slave etc, case in point is Joe Igbokwe in Lagos, so how can you ever win election with that mentality.

3. You talk about Nnamdi Kanu, a guy that was insulting the President, calling him a Peodophile, and ewu-nama etc and all sorts of names, and calling the Country a ZOO and everyone else in it animals you guys support and laugh about it and you think the North and others are not watching or listening? Yet you see nothing wrong in that.

4. Your lies and insincerity are just way over the top. You lie about everything and so much propaganda. Fulanis are causing wahala all over the place, when it happens in igboland, it is PMB that sent them to kill Igbos etc. And majority of Igbo folks believe this, imagine? Listen to Radio Biafra, Igbere TV, etc its just full of lies and Propaganda, why do you think even the World will listen to you? THe US, UK, etc refused to sell weapons to Nigeria because of the atrocities of the Nigerian Army against bokoharam. It was the atrocities of the Nigerian army and vigilante that radicalized bokoharam and turned them into what they became today, dont take my word for it, its on BBC, CNN, Russian TV, etc just google atrocities of Nigerian Army. These things are all there, and those about Igbos, majority of them ale lies, lies and lies. People know these things. The army was in Udi during OBJ and Zaki-Biam in Benue etc, these were all blamed on the Army, but if it was in Igboland, it will be Govt massacre of Ndigbo. Recently, the Immunization planned was termed Systemic method of Govt injecting Monkeypox into Children of Ndigbo.... And what you forget is that God almighty is the author of Truth and knows what is in our hearts, hence God gave Nigeria Victory over Biafra, gave Buhari victory over PDP even though Ndigbo said APC is a muslim party and the Anti-christ all in a bid to win election and supported corrupt PDP.

5. Bros, i tell you this, at the end what will endure forever and win is TRUTH, nothing else, you can complain all you want, (During the war, World Council of Churches) and Biafra had this massive propaganda out on how Nigeria was slaughtering Gods Children, God gave Victory to Nigeria, Kanu was all over the place committing treason with his supporters singing war songs taking over roads and businesses and disrupting movements and Python dance was launched, the propaganda again is Nigerian muslim wants to eradicate christians in the east, continue, like i said, the mistake in all of this is TRUTH will win over lies and propaganda, that is why you will keep complaining. Go and look at roads all over Nigeria, Lokoja to Ilorin is unpassable, Ilorin to Mokwa and Mokwa to kaduna is unpassable, all these is due to our corruption, yet you complain about the East as if the East is marginalized in everything.

6. Conclusively, i tell you this my chairman, for Ndigbo to win election, you have only three things you can do, 1. The North, with rogues like IBB, Atiku, Saraki etc is losing the TRUTH that it has always had and God always gave them victory. Hold on to the Truth, get a detribalized and honest Igbo Nigerian in the mould of Okadigbo or Ebitu Ukiwe or great ZIK and present to Nigeria. 2. Stop the finger pointing blame game and the we are better than them campaign. 3. Most importantly, believe in NIGERIA, dream Nigeria and focus on how we can make Nigeria great for us by us, this is your path to Igbo Presidency in Nigeria, anything else, is waste of time.
Re: Kano To Separate Female From Male Passengers In Tricycles (Photo) by QuietMynd: 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
BLINGZ88:
Why should they seperate men from women?. are we moving forward or backwards?
U guys have been moving backward since the ancient time
Re: Kano To Separate Female From Male Passengers In Tricycles (Photo) by Turantula(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
MetaPhysical:

What is forward moving about co-mingling of unrelated male and female in close contact?

How many times have we seen threads, with pictures here in Nairaland of some man pressing himself into the butt of a female close by in a bus or crowdy gathering? Public opinion should support call by Ganduje, or anyone, to partition the contact between unrelated male, female persons in close presence in public. In particular, women should cheer the call, because after all they are the victim of perversion resulting from such contact.

Taliban
Re: Kano To Separate Female From Male Passengers In Tricycles (Photo) by Turantula(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
MetaPhysical:

What is forward moving about co-mingling of unrelated male and female in close contact?

How many times have we seen threads, with pictures here in Nairaland of some man pressing himself into the butt of a female close by in a bus or crowdy gathering? Public opinion should support call by Ganduje, or anyone, to partition the contact between unrelated male, female persons in close presence in public. In particular, women should cheer the call, because after all they are the victim of perversion resulting from such contact.
Taliban
Re: Kano To Separate Female From Male Passengers In Tricycles (Photo) by Turantula(m): 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Organs:

Cascarino, I like your intellect a lot. Although, like the IPOB era Igbo's you my friend is as always on a wrong footing. The issue with igbos with your mentality is that you all have this beleif and paradigm and hold on to it jealously and you never ever ask the right questions aor wonder why things arre the way they are, that is why you keep going round in circles. Its like religion, people hold on to their faith no matter what. Anyways let me correct some few erroneous notions you mentioned here.

1. An average Northerner will VOTE for a good man. Case in point, Northerners voted for Abiola against Tofa, also if not the corruption of GEJ and BH, some Northerners liked him better than PMB and that is the truth.

2. Igbos are the ones in denial, you will not field credible or Nationalistic candidates, an average Hausa man trusts and will vote for Okadigbo, Ekwueme against maybe a Atiku or corrupt Bafarawa, but any Nationalistic and Nigerian thinking Igbo, Igbos regard as sell out, Hausa slave etc, case in point is Joe Igbokwe in Lagos, so how can you ever win election with that mentality.

3. You talk about Nnamdi Kanu, a guy that was insulting the President, calling him a Peodophile, and ewu-nama etc and all sorts of names, and calling the Country a ZOO and everyone else in it animals you guys support and laugh about it and you think the North and others are not watching or listening? Yet you see nothing wrong in that.

4. Your lies and insincerity are just way over the top. You lie about everything and so much propaganda. Fulanis are causing wahala all over the place, when it happens in igboland, it is PMB that sent them to kill Igbos etc. And majority of Igbo folks believe this, imagine? Listen to Radio Biafra, Igbere TV, etc its just full of lies and Propaganda, why do you think even the World will listen to you? THe US, UK, etc refused to sell weapons to Nigeria because of the atrocities of the Nigerian Army against bokoharam. It was the atrocities of the Nigerian army and vigilante that radicalized bokoharam and turned them into what they became today, dont take my word for it, its on BBC, CNN, Russian TV, etc just google atrocities of Nigerian Army. These things are all there, and those about Igbos, majority of them ale lies, lies and lies. People know these things. The army was in Udi during OBJ and Zaki-Biam in Benue etc, these were all blamed on the Army, but if it was in Igboland, it will be Govt massacre of Ndigbo. Recently, the Immunization planned was termed Systemic method of Govt injecting Monkeypox into Children of Ndigbo.... And what you forget is that God almighty is the author of Truth and knows what is in our hearts, hence God gave Nigeria Victory over Biafra, gave Buhari victory over PDP even though Ndigbo said APC is a muslim party and the Anti-christ all in a bid to win election and supported corrupt PDP.

5. Bros, i tell you this, at the end what will endure forever and win is TRUTH, nothing else, you can complain all you want, (During the war, World Council of Churches) and Biafra had this massive propaganda out on how Nigeria was slaughtering Gods Children, God gave Victory to Nigeria, Kanu was all over the place committing treason with his supporters singing war songs taking over roads and businesses and disrupting movements and Python dance was launched, the propaganda again is Nigerian muslim wants to eradicate christians in the east, continue, like i said, the mistake in all of this is TRUTH will win over lies and propaganda, that is why you will keep complaining. Go and look at roads all over Nigeria, Lokoja to Ilorin is unpassable, Ilorin to Mokwa and Mokwa to kaduna is unpassable, all these is due to our corruption, yet you complain about the East as if the East is marginalized in everything.

6. Conclusively, i tell you this my chairman, for Ndigbo to win election, you have only three things you can do, 1. The North, with rogues like IBB, Atiku, Saraki etc is losing the TRUTH that it has always had and God always gave them victory. Hold on to the Truth, get a detribalized and honest Igbo Nigerian in the mould of Okadigbo or Ebitu Ukiwe or great ZIK and present to Nigeria. 2. Stop the finger pointing blame game and the we are better than them campaign. 3. Most importantly, believe in NIGERIA, dream Nigeria and focus on how we can make Nigeria great for us by us, this is your path to Igbo Presidency in Nigeria, anything else, is waste of time.

Ogonogo akuko
Re: Kano To Separate Female From Male Passengers In Tricycles (Photo) by Amberon11: 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
Sharing the same country with you lots is enough to induce depression.
TimeMod3:
How does it affect your personal life?
Re: Kano To Separate Female From Male Passengers In Tricycles (Photo) by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 27, 2017
Amberon11:
Sharing the same country with you lots is enough to induce depression.
Happy depression, dumbo. Lol
Re: Kano To Separate Female From Male Passengers In Tricycles (Photo) by Amberon11: 6:47am On Oct 27, 2017
Olodo. Leave my @
TimeMod3:
Happy depression, dumbo. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Another Saviour" Sowore And Others Sing At Court / Boko Haram Attacks Chibok, Many Feared Dead, Houses On Fire / 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.