Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,749 members, 7,844,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Read Why Jim Iyke‘s Relationship With Rita Dominic Didnt Lead To Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read Why Jim Iyke‘s Relationship With Rita Dominic Didnt Lead To Marriage (369 Views)

Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere / Stella Damasus Shares 1999 Throwback Photo With Rita Dominic And Monalisa Chinda / Tobi Bakre Pictured With Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi And Ebuka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Why Jim Iyke‘s Relationship With Rita Dominic Didnt Lead To Marriage by laidelaitan(f): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
READ WHY JIM IYKE‘S RELATIONSHIP WITH RITA DOMINIC DIDNT LEAD TO MARRIAGE
FASHIONISTA NOLLYWOOD ACTOR, JIM IYKE JUST MADE A PUBLIC REVELATION OF HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH SOME CELEBRITIES, IN A NEW INTERVIEW.
He however opened up on why his relationship with Rita Dominic didn’t lead to marriage.

He said;
Rita and I met when I was just beginning to embrace fame, the comforts that came with it.The laurels and the distraction, even the destruction. And Rita is not the kind of woman that hangs around a groth.

We were very deep with each other. We still are great friends.As a matter of fact, it may surprise you that we haven’t spoken to each other in over two years. But when we meet, we are cordial, respectful.

https://www.headofsocials.com/2017/10/25/headofsocials-read-jim-iykes-relationship-rita-dominic-didnt-lead-marriage/

Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, puskin, judedwriter, BeeBeeOoh, Jointhemiltons2, bohater1

(1) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Her Late Boyfriend, Tagbo Umeike / Michael Jackson Tops Forbes' Annual List Of Highest-earning Dead Celebrities / The Resurrection – Instagram Restores Daddy Freeze Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.