Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,550 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List (10816 Views)

Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp / 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection / Uploading Of Batch B 2018 Senate Lists To NYSC Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List by BornAgainMay: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2017
I told ppl that by the time Ozumba will be done with unn, nobody will be employed with such cert
Re: UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List by cho25bc(f): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2017
MAy u find favour in Jesus Name

Want to earn extra income? Check my signature and join my whatsapp group for details
Re: UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2017
Cyndyblingz:
In my own skul, my dept did not summit our names 2 student affairs 2 upload. d only names of students dat came out in d dept wer d ones dat reg their jamb reg wit student affairs. anoda case in d skul nw is dat some students mat no are showing already exist in nysc portal i.e ur mat no is already in use by someone else nd dat person is currently serving wit ur mat no. Nysc shld pls open room 4 error so will cn solve dis cases.
which school pls
Re: UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2017
sapientia1:
Although I'm not a student of the institution, I feel these students' pains. I just graduated from my school last August and they've refused to send the list to NYSC for mobilization, many of us weren't happy with that, cos they would delay us till May.....but here we even have people who graduated since last year and still waiting!!!!

This should definitely be on front-page Seun, ogbeche77, yokiti, crazyman, Lalasticlala...... please help!!!!!

August this year? 3 months ago?
Re: UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2017
MVLOX:
Pple just dey, dey volunteer to go suffer for dis hard times in the name of Service tufiakwa.... Last last afta the country don service dem for 1 good year dem go dey complain....

Honestly, the only reason why people bother about NYSC is because the certificate is used as a yardstick in employment. So, one way or the other, without getting it over and done, you'll never be relaxed.
Re: UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List by Luckygurl(f): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2017
The fault is obviously from the department.

2016 graduates UNN are already serving there father land. This is what you get when those non academic staffs act like they're doing you a favor by performing the task they are been paid for.

I pity those students Sha but Biko they should find something worthwhile doing while they wait.
Re: UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List by Radical44(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2017
It is really painful, dat reminds me of my school(FCET umunze). We graduated in d year 2015 nd currently serving dis year 2017,reason been we are affiliated to UNIZIK,thereby spending almost 2yrs at home..... May dey never hacken there heart......
Re: UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List by otokx(m): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2017
There is a serious gap in the use of IT as an administrative tool across Nigerian public universities.
Re: UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List by Dedoo(f): 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABUJA BASED PROSPECTIVE CORP MEMBERS FALL IN!
WE ARE AT SUITE 009-011 THE KINGS PLAZA.
OPPOSITE NAF CONFERENCE CENTRE AND SUITES,
ALONG BANNEX-KADO EXPRESS WAY. FCT ABUJA
(3 MINUTES DRIVE FROM NEXT CASH AND CARRY)
CALL: 09099999859

Re: UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List by Bifrost: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
BornAgainMay:
I told ppl that by the time Ozumba will be done with unn, nobody will be employed with such cert

Oga what exactly is your point?

2016 graduates are already serving. The fault is very much from the exams officers of the concerned departments. What has Ozumba got to do with this?
Re: UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List by MVLOX(m): 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

Honestly, the only reason why people bother about NYSC is because the certificate is used as a yardstick in employment. So, one way or the other, without getting it over and done, you'll never be relaxed.

Dats true u knw but that was in the past... Nigeria has evolved into a country where u nid go get it for urself.... Lemme use myself as an example, I have an NCE in physics and chemistry but concluded my BSc in Geology last year. I didn't bother going for clearance cuz in all honesty I don't nid it. I immediately started working with a high profile school cuz of my previous experience in the educational field. As we speak not only am I enjoying my Jab which is moderately ok in terms of pay and gathering more experience that will catapult me for better jabs while my friends re currently in service and complaining bitterly. Now its possible that a very few will be able to get good paying jabs after NYSC but majority will search and search until they have no other choice and fall back to what they have despised in the past, which is starting small, learning a trade or learning a skill. The irony of it all is that by that time those who took the initiative forthwith would have made some serious steady progress leaving the rest to wonder why it took them so long to tow the same path. I recently went to abuja for a jab interview, got the jab but didn't take it cuz even though d pay was good but it wouldn't pan out to much in terms of saving in a city like Abuja. Take note all this I did without an NYSC certificate. In my option the NYSC has lost its value and should be replaced by the Npower scheme. As for me I rather go learn a skill, trade or just go into the labour market and fight for the little scraps and make progress over time rather than sacrifice one whole year to NYSC where majority are assigned to the classroom, something they don't even enjoy. My experience has taught me that experience and starting small is the key in view of the current economic climate of Nigeria. Take note this is just my option. And yes because its working for me doesn't mean it would be applicable to others and work for them too.

1 Like

Re: UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List by Justeenaleo(f): 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
MVLOX:

Dats true u knw but that was in the past... Nigeria has evolved into a country where u nid go get it for urself.... Lemme use myself as an example, I have an NCE in physics and chemistry but concluded my BSc in Geology last year. I didn't bother going for clearance cuz in all honesty I don't nid it. I immediately started working with a high profile school cuz of my previous experience in the educational field. As we speak not only am I enjoying my Jab with is moderately ok in terms of pay and gathering more experience that will catapult me for better jabs while my friends re currently in service and complaining bitterly. Now its possible that a very few will be able to get good paying jabs after NYSC but majority will search and search until they have not other choice and fall back to what they have despised in the past, which is starting small, learning a trade or learning a skill. The irony of it all is that by that time those who took the initiative forthwith would have made some serious steady progress leaving the rest to wonder why it took them so long to tow the same path. I recently went to abuja for a jab interview, got the jab but didn't take it cuz even though d pay was good but it wouldn't pan out to much in terms of saving in a city like Abuja. Take note all this I did without an NYSC certificate. In my option the NYSC has lost its value and should be replaced by the Npower scheme. As for me I rather go learn a skill, trade or just go into the labour market and fight for the little scraps and make progress over time rather than sacrifice one whole year to NYSC where majority are assigned to the classroom, something they don't even enjoy. My experience has taught me that experience and starting small is the key in view of the current economic climate of Nigeria. Take note this is just my option. And yes because its working for me doesn't mean it would be applicable to others and work for them too.
By "jab" do you mean "job"?
Re: UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List by kingdeza(m): 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
Having the same issue here.. NYSC officials should have made provision for corrections. 8months no b beans abeg
Re: UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List by classicalbenson(m): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
my Papa don dey look me one kind eye as if my surname na carryover
my mama no wan reason my Mata cos she thinks I got my lying gene from popsi.
when I don tell give my home girls say I will soon leaving na now way my own holiday wan start.
UNN hafa
#classicalhenry u don see am ba?

1 Like

Re: UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List by classicalhenry(m): 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
classicalbenson:
my Papa don dey look me one kind eye as if my surname na carryover
my mama no wan reason my Mata cos she thinks I got my lying gene from popsi.
when I don tell give my home girls say I will soon leaving na now way my own holiday wan start.
UNN hafa
#classicalhenry u don see am ba?
Lolz
Re: UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
MVLOX:

Dats true u knw but that was in the past... Nigeria has evolved into a country where u nid go get it for urself.... Lemme use myself as an example, I have an NCE in physics and chemistry but concluded my BSc in Geology last year. I didn't bother going for clearance cuz in all honesty I don't nid it. I immediately started working with a high profile school cuz of my previous experience in the educational field. As we speak not only am I enjoying my Jab with is moderately ok in terms of pay and gathering more experience that will catapult me for better jabs while my friends re currently in service and complaining bitterly. Now its possible that a very few will be able to get good paying jabs after NYSC but majority will search and search until they have not other choice and fall back to what they have despised in the past, which is starting small, learning a trade or learning a skill. The irony of it all is that by that time those who took the initiative forthwith would have made some serious steady progress leaving the rest to wonder why it took them so long to tow the same path. I recently went to abuja for a jab interview, got the jab but didn't take it cuz even though d pay was good but it wouldn't pan out to much in terms of saving in a city like Abuja. Take note all this I did without an NYSC certificate. In my option the NYSC has lost its value and should be replaced by the Npower scheme. As for me I rather go learn a skill, trade or just go into the labour market and fight for the little scraps and make progress over time rather than sacrifice one whole year to NYSC where majority are assigned to the classroom, something they don't even enjoy. My experience has taught me that experience and starting small is the key in view of the current economic climate of Nigeria. Take note this is just my option. And yes because its working for me doesn't mean it would be applicable to others and work for them too.

@Bolded. It totally resonates with me. Good luck. smiley

Your decision not to go for NYSC while in Nigeria US a brave one, though. I cheer you.

1 Like

Re: UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List by MVLOX(m): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
Justeenaleo:

By "jab" do you mean "job"?

Yes jab in dis contest stands for job.... Am sorry dis happens a lot. For a guy that has lived all his life in Warri I guess I can be excused...lol
Re: UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List by MVLOX(m): 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
PrimadonnaO:
[/b]

@Bolded. It totally resonates with me. Good luck. smiley

Your decision not to go for NYSC while in Nigeria US a brave one, though. I cheer you.

Thank you...very much

1 Like

Re: UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List by mechanics(m): 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
The school was not fast enough to beat the dead line, there is nothing NYSC can do, they just have to wait for the next batch.
Re: UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List by Cyndyblingz(f): 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
R2bees:
which school pls
Delta state polytechnic ogwashi-uku. still 2016 set o
Re: UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List by Bifrost: 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
MVLOX:

Dats true u knw but that was in the past... Nigeria has evolved into a country where u nid go get it for urself.... Lemme use myself as an example, I have an NCE in physics and chemistry but concluded my BSc in Geology last year. I didn't bother going for clearance cuz in all honesty I don't nid it. I immediately started working with a high profile school cuz of my previous experience in the educational field. As we speak not only am I enjoying my Jab which is moderately ok in terms of pay and gathering more experience that will catapult me for better jabs while my friends re currently in service and complaining bitterly. Now its possible that a very few will be able to get good paying jabs after NYSC but majority will search and search until they have no other choice and fall back to what they have despised in the past, which is starting small, learning a trade or learning a skill. The irony of it all is that by that time those who took the initiative forthwith would have made some serious steady progress leaving the rest to wonder why it took them so long to tow the same path. I recently went to abuja for a jab interview, got the jab but didn't take it cuz even though d pay was good but it wouldn't pan out to much in terms of saving in a city like Abuja. Take note all this I did without an NYSC certificate. In my option the NYSC has lost its value and should be replaced by the Npower scheme. As for me I rather go learn a skill, trade or just go into the labour market and fight for the little scraps and make progress over time rather than sacrifice one whole year to NYSC where majority are assigned to the classroom, something they don't even enjoy. My experience has taught me that experience and starting small is the key in view of the current economic climate of Nigeria. Take note this is just my option. And yes because its working for me doesn't mean it would be applicable to others and work for them too.

Methinks your thoughts are uncoordinated.
You have an NCE, BSc and you're working with it, God knows how. Yet you feel others should go learn a trade. I don't get.
Re: UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List by MVLOX(m): 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
BifrBifrost:

Methinks your thoughts are uncoordinated.
You have an NCE, BSc and you're working with it, God knows how. Yet you feel others should go learn a trade. I don't get.

Am sure it's ur eyes that re uncoordinated.... It's either u have wat we call in warri half past eyes or can't read or maybe u just can't comprehend.....

Am sure u didn't see my conclusion... Anyway here it is.... My experience has taught me that experience and starting small is the key in view of the current economic climate of Nigeria. Take note this is just my option. And yes because its working for me doesn't mean it would be applicable to others and work for them too.
Re: UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List by sapientia1(m): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

August this year? 3 months ago?
yes o
Re: UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
sapientia1:
yes o

Lol. And you're compaining. Wait for next year, joor.
Re: UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List by baseg25(m): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

lol
Re: UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List by sapientia1(m): 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

Lol, not like we haven't seen our results or pass list o, but all is well sha, next year May is just 6 months away
Re: UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
sapientia1:
Lol, not like we haven't seen our results or pass list o, but all is well sha, next year May is just 6 months away

Could be February.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nysc Allawee June 2019 Not Yet Paid! / No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC / Ebonyi State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.