Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume (39984 Views)

Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume / Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume / Beautiful Yoruba Brides In Their Costume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by asawanathegreat(m): 10:27am On Oct 26, 2017
Ogbanje

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2017
Nnelily:
In the spirit of continuity regarding the recent thread concerning Benue brides/ladies.
I gathered a collection of the Tiv brides/ladies of benue.
I will bring on the igede soon.
Aren't they beautiful?
Cc Lalasticlala
hi can u link me up with any Tiv lady pls? Within the age range of 24-45. Thanx
Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by grandstar(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2017
Tiv people are some of the nicest people I have ever met.

God bless them

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by chillychill(f): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

The black and white is tiv attire

Idoma is red and black

Igede is red, black and blue
wow � I no kuku know o but its cool sha
Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by Elnino4ladies: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2017
chillychill:
wow � I no kuku know o but its cool sha

Yeah

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by showstopperss(m): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2017
i love our cultural diversity...in btw i heard benue state has the highest no of hiv/aids..dont kw how true that is
Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by YabaLeftist: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2017
undecided
will they die if they don't wear that stripe material?
Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by NLban: 10:37am On Oct 26, 2017
Nnelily:
In the spirit of continuity regarding the recent thread concerning Benue brides/ladies.
Aren't they beautiful?
Cc Lalasticlala
Tiv girls fine die

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by NLban: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2017
BornAgainMay:
grin

Those admiring the picture should rem. That Tiv has d highest population of HIV patients.

These ladies might be positive too.

The fear of TiV is the beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2017
Na this beautiful girls wia Fulani Herdsmen wan wipe away finish?
Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by hAlexandro(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2017
Cute ladies and they have Kitchen skills endowed with ass and hmmmm
Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by jospepper(m): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2017
baski92:
Girls may fit use fvck kill person, calabar dey learn work for these ones side
sense fall on you.

Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by Nigeriadondie: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2017
Nnelily:
Benue girls are beautiful
Confirm and dem like kpekus like afonjas, Igbos and abokis.
Tivs be abokis but dem be abokis with portfolio
Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by Beejayx: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2017
Benue the bleep capital of Nigeria... tiv gal are the best bleepist in Africa....
if u dare metion my name.....thunder would visit ur brain...
argue with my dog
Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by NairalandSARS: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2017
Very promiscuous women
Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by lawman88(m): 10:48am On Oct 26, 2017
Nnelily:
Aren't they beautiful?
Cc Lalasticlala
Because I posted Idoma brides, so u also....

Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by lawman88(m): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=NLban post=61783784][/quote]
Hahahaha...you are a savage....but that is the truth sha....
Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by jospepper(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2017
BornAgainMay:
grin

Those admiring the picture should rem. That Tiv has d highest population of HIV patients.

Proof?
Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by AgroLogistics: 10:52am On Oct 26, 2017
BornAgainMay:
grin

Mbok, stop misleading people here! Before you open your mouth, first open your mind or you risk sounding very shallow. Research doesn't hurt!

Rivers
Taraba
Kaduna, in that order.
check:
https://www.nairaland.com/3711224/nigerian-hiv-prevalence-states-2016

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by Badonasty(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2017
Nnelily:
Benue girls are beautiful

That oyinbo na tiv too?
Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by Funkybabee(f): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2017
They are all cute
Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by jospepper(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2017
Beejayx:
Benue the bleep capital of Nigeria... tiv gal are the best bleepist in Africa....
if u dare metion my name.....thunder would visit ur brain...
argue with my dog
Thunder fire your mouth there, danbanza shashasha.

Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by BornAgainMay: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2017
AgroLogistics:
Mbok, stop misleading people here! Before you open your mouth, first open your mind or you risk sounding very shallow. Research doesn't hurt!

Rivers
Taraba
Kaduna, in that order.
check:
https://www.nairaland.com/3711224/nigerian-hiv-prevalence-states-2016

That 5.6% in Benue are all TiVs... Argue with your ancestors
Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by Joelistic1976: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2017
They're truly awesome
Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by blackbelt(m): 11:10am On Oct 26, 2017
Reminds me of when VIO gave me problems angry
Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 26, 2017
FarahAideed:
Tiv girls have the best texture of pussie in the world ..I know what i am sayin ...The 3 tiv girls i have met in my life had this awsome texture in their vagina ..My only turn off is their love for pork becausr once i see a person eat pork I lose interest in that person , you can eat pork but dont let me know

Maybe it’s the consumption of pork that affects the texture of the pussie.

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by Ftom: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2017
I LOVE ME TIV GIRLS. [b]TOTO [/b]na for free (if they like you)
Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by lawman88(m): 11:29am On Oct 26, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
hi can u link me up with any Tiv lady pls? Within the age range of 24-45. Thanx

You asked for Idoma girl I gave you, now you are asking for tiv....waiting Benue girls do you?
Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 26, 2017
lawman88:

You asked for Idoma girl I gave you, now you are asking for tiv....waiting Benue girls do you?
bro i just wan get experience o. Na igala remain now
Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by Gentlevin: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2017
illitrate:
kai the second picture just make my prick stand for office angry angry angry
hehehehehehe bros just use super glue join d prick to your laps and use padlock lock d place.......d enthusiastic prick no go stand again after looking at babe pic......
Re: Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume by kenny5811(m): 11:48am On Oct 26, 2017
my own bride.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ijebuland's Ojude Oba Festival 2015 (pictures) / Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p / Son Of Emir Of Daura, Farouk Umar And His Aide (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.