Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

I Need Snails And Original Honey At The Most Reasonable Price - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Snails And Original Honey At The Most Reasonable Price (720 Views)

Pure And Original Honey Available in bulk In Ibadan / Essential Food For Snails - Don't Feed Your Snails With Anything Other Than Thes / How To Make Your Snails Grow Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Snails And Original Honey At The Most Reasonable Price by Rachaelbibs: 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
Any one with a JUMBO size snails farm specifically in lagos or its environ(ogun, oyo) should please contact me, also anyone with a bee farm?

Do reach me through my mail; rachaelbibs@gmail.com

I also need soya beans, if u have the contact of any soya beans farm, specifically in the north, please mail me.

NOTE: I need the snails, honey and soya beans in very large quantities
Re: I Need Snails And Original Honey At The Most Reasonable Price by skillzbae(f): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
Rachaelbibs:
Any one with a JUMBO size snails farm specifically in lagos or its environ(ogun, oyo) should please contact me, also anyone with a bee farm?

I also need soya beans, if u have the contact of any soya beans farm, specifically in the north, please mail me.

Chat me for snails 08065291907
Re: I Need Snails And Original Honey At The Most Reasonable Price by GMoshow(m): 11:55am On Oct 26, 2017
How large is the volume of soya beans that u need. I may be able to work something out with someone I know
Re: I Need Snails And Original Honey At The Most Reasonable Price by MopeStores17: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Rachaelbibs:

For honey and snail call or chat 07069597664(Mopestores)
Re: I Need Snails And Original Honey At The Most Reasonable Price by JOSCO7720: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
For the large quantity of snails, watsapp me on 08143206548.GOODLUCKY!
Re: I Need Snails And Original Honey At The Most Reasonable Price by Inno3(m): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
For large volume of Snail at a considerable rate any speices
contact S E FARM.
FOR ORDER AND Consult
CONTACTS:
EMAIL:INNO8616@GMAIL.COM,
TEL:08078425162,
08186694787(TEXT)
08038625446(with specification of Title)
Re: I Need Snails And Original Honey At The Most Reasonable Price by GMoshow(m): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
OP, I am sorry I goofed when u called enquiring about my reply to ur thread (Soya Beans). I wasn't so sure I replied to ur thread and I didn't want to answer ur question when I wasn't so sure of what I had posted.

Again, I am sorry for my goof.

Meanwhile, u can call my contact in Jos, he will lead u to Soya Beans Farmers in Jos. His name is Muritala: 08069757735

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

University Don Counsels AKSG On Fish Production / Whole White Natural / Processed Cashewnut Is Available For Sale / Earn 35k Weekly Booking Tractor Service Jobs For Farmers Via Hello Tractor App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.