Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC (21960 Views)

Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) / 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC by Gkemz: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
She's pretty and intelligent
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC by GoldNiagara(m): 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
BrutalJab:

I dare you to mention one person from your village that have ever mistakenly appeared on a TV not to talk of been honoured by a governor. Gerawt

If I show myself now, you go dey shout yes sir, yes sir. Villager! The tin pain am. Achievement deficient wet fart.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC by BrutalJab: 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
GoldNiagara:

If I show myself now, you go dey shout yes sir, yes sir. Villager! The tin pain am. Achievement deficient wet fart.
hahahaha show your worthless self na. With your Slim fitted brain. swerve!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC by GoldNiagara(m): 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
BrutalJab:

Don't fall apart on me, because of 9 A1. You sound so pained. Anyway what can one expect from a P and I.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC by GoldNiagara(m): 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
BrutalJab:

Don't fall apart on me, because of 9 A1. You sound so pained. Anyway what can one expect from a P and I.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC by Miamibutch(m): 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
Very commendable from enugu state govt... She deserves full scholarship to the highest level and any school of her choice worldwide.....#BlessedChild#
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC by soldierdollar(m): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
yaqq:
that enugu governor is unpopular

Very unpopular... He looks like a village man
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC by Awaja(m): 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
Thats outstanding,Hope my Nara girls emulate her,
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC by frankfab(m): 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
Evablizin:
What of those that scored parallel F9 lipsrsealed
Rochas will erect a statue for them in memory of their mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC by Klington: 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
Evablizin:
What of those that scored parallel F9 lipsrsealed
Buhari will honor dem grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC by Burgerlomo: 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
Go girl congratulation
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC by devindevin2000: 12:20am On Oct 26, 2017
Devane:
Wow...... That's great. But come to think of it, this type of result is really uncommon back in the day. Is it WAEC standard that has dropped or secondary school students of these days are more intelligent?

Afonja, they bring up useless excuses when it's Igbo. Had this been yorubaa, guess what? He will say the standard hasn't dropped, they are just smart. Useless wicked things! If the standard have dropped, why are yorubaas not doing as well as SE and SS?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 26, 2017
Epic! That's how it's supposed to be. Really. Periodic appreciations like this will inspire the students to thrive better in their studies.

I hope other Governors will do same to encourage the students so as they will see need to study well.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC by victor8269: 4:14am On Oct 26, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
Girl everytime what are guys doing?
We believe that yahoo is easier
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC by baum1: 4:25am On Oct 26, 2017
Impressively impressive. Nice one there, girl.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 26, 2017
we would also blow,
it's possible
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC by pawesome(m): 5:08am On Oct 26, 2017
With dt kind sch,9 a's isnt enof.....u need more grin
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC by EKOSuperior(m): 7:04am On Oct 26, 2017
DonVikings:
Ebonyi Jews won't like this. grin
For what kwanu? Ebonyians are well to do academically. Yes we are.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC by fidelson(m): 7:20am On Oct 26, 2017
If na Olosho way come out as beauty queen dem go give her SUV, 10 million, apartment for Abuja (To service Politicians) And she go get many tours. Plus many endorsement, everyday we murder education, we abort inventions, we massacre need for greatness, we crusify talents, for what Sex, Money & Fame
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC by Devane(m): 8:33am On Oct 26, 2017
devindevin2000:

Afonja, they bring up useless excuses when it's Igbo. Had this been yorubaa, guess what? He will say the standard hasn't dropped, they are just smart. Useless wicked things! If the standard have dropped, why are yorubaas not doing as well as SE and SS?

For the record, I'm not afflicted with tribal bigotry. I'm well groomed, so I won't trade insult with you. I only asked a simple question and if you truly attended a good secondary school you would know what I meant.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC by mechanics(m): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2017
wow, nice one, i wish her well in her future endeavours.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC by adadike281(f): 9:28am On Oct 26, 2017
Wow! nekwa nu ada Enugu? Am proud of u dear.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC by msylva2147(m): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2017
apharm:
let them promote academics instead of beauty peagentry and BBnaija
You just said exactly what is on my mind, if it were to be a beauty pageant or bbnaija winner now you will be hearing of #7ml car with #25ml cash, but since it is something that has to do with academic they will only congratulate her and give her maybe 50k.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC by aston406: 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
Oga give her scholarship... She is worth it
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC by Tino6(m): 1:05am On Oct 27, 2017
If she ain sponsored by the SG from her Year 1 till Ph.D level, then its no reward...;>;>

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interior Ministry: The Situation At The Ikoyi Custodial Centre Is Under Control / Peter Obi Storms Nnewi In Anambra State, To Celebrate 59th Ofala Festival(Video) / Govt Merges EFCC, ICPC; Scraps BPE, NAPEP, Six Other Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.