Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Happy Graduation Comr Stephen Ikhane.... Aau Sug Director Of Information - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happy Graduation Comr Stephen Ikhane.... Aau Sug Director Of Information (518 Views)

UNN SUG Director Of Transport Executes 18inovative Projects With Zero Funding / Unical Sug: How Unical Sug Director Of Welfare Was Suspended And Reinstated / UNICAL SUG: DIRECTOR OF WELFARE REINSTATED A DAY AFTER NEW SUG ELECTIONS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Graduation Comr Stephen Ikhane.... Aau Sug Director Of Information by Stephen6229(m): 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
*AAU Update*
*RESOUNDING HAPPY GRADUATION TO COMR. STEPHEN IKHANE*
*"Congratulations, you have been offered provisional admission to the department of Accounting, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma" those were the exact words I saw four years ago on my kofa page that started off a four year journey into the Study of Accounting. Behold the boy has finally been certified with a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.*
*Special thanks to Almighty God who saw me through the hurdles of Ambrose Alli University, and who in his infinite mercies has kept me alive till this day.*
*Family and friends:*
Issoken (ISK) Sandy Bella, Queen Mary Efesemen, Gladys Ibhafidon(School mum) Clementina, Esther Omolua, Jennifer Ogbeni, Connie Jessy Mimi, Tracy Williams, Osasogie Christian Iyekekpolor, Miss P, Eguale gift, Pedro Okonye, Christian Osakpolor, Perpetual, Emmanuel Aloko, Anita (Anibligz) Cynthia Benedict, Blessing Stanley, Alex Peter, Victor (Former SPAN DOI), Victory and Fred, Grace Sarah Ngozi, Mercy Oseghale, Olumese Igberaese, Sediq, Jeff spotlight, Famous and Favorite, Mercy Momoh, Pedro Okonye
*Names are too much that even if I mention it would become a textbook.*
*To Students' Union Government Executive 2016/2017 as led by Comr. Cletus Oribhabor, you guys brought out the best in me, working with you guys was a first successful step to progress and greater heights with loads of experiences, I pray we meet again at the top.*
*The Supreme Parliament SUG 2016/2017 led by RT Hon Wilson, a special thanks to you guys, for always defending and fighting for the interest of an average AAU Student.*
*To the entire Ambrose Alli University Students (INTELLECTUALS), great appreciation to you for giving me the opportunity to serve you and the support earned during my stay in Office will always occupy a vital space in me. Time and space will fail me to mention names, but always know that I heart you all and I'm confident that one day we will meet at the top again.*
*Whether we meet again I know not, I pray that the good Lord makes us meet again, if not, this parting was good.*
*On this Note I'm officially and Unofficially dropping the pen for a greater life ahead, please help me tell my 'MAMA I made It.*
*COMR. STEPHEN IKHANE*
*ONE TIME, DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION
STUDENTS' UNION GOVERNMENT 2016/2017*
*AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA.*

(1) (Reply)

WAEC GCE Jan/feb 2018 Registration Details And All Other Important Information / How To Check UNN Direct Entry Screening Result For 2017/18 / 10 Dealy Terrorist Groups You Probably Dont Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.