Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS (44502 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics / Peter Obi's NEXT Shopping Centre Set To Open In Port Harcourt- Pics / I Ready For All Dem Bad People - Dino Melaye Says As He Steps Out In Camouflage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by mechanics(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
Painful exist. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by OKUCHI11(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
doctimonyeka:
The pain and agony on the face of that woman on black (her mother I suppose) says it all...

May we not be cut short in our prime.. Amen..

amen..
please what is she doing in that picture
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by enemona90: 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
God please make us leave a righteous life before living this world.Rest in peace Gallant soldier who stand to protect her country
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
DanielsParker:

smh

Really Grow up
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by DozieInc(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by mastermaestro(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
Birthday preparations to burial place. Painful.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by BabaRamota1980: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
Happy birthday to her
...and may her soul rest in peace!
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by RELAN2446(m): 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
ubanett:
Their labours will never be in vain
This one is already in vain o
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Dasherz(f): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
i still say it again and again

I AM TIRED OF THE DEATH THREADS
TIRED OF TYPING RIP
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by kaziblake(f): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
RIP
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by fr3do(m): 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
rip

whats with the camo, are there not suppose to be on proper military uniform.
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by lastchild: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I think women are not supposed to be in the military, it makes the whole thing look like a a joke to me

R. I. P
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by davestead(m): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
OKUCHI11:

amen..
please what is she doing in that picture

She's been given the national flag plus a boot and belt as is being done by military personnells during funerals. She'll keep it as a relic for the fallen soldier.
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by OMEGA009(m): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
OP, b4 nko? Would they bury her in her wedding dress? She was a soldier through and true. Besides, she was buried where her unit was posted in accordance to military tradition which happened to be her village.
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by ufuosman(m): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
RIP
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
The guy said the truth.
Wether the Pastor chop tithe money or not its not the problem of the giver.

And if Im not complaining what concerns mummy frezer. Its non of his business those giving are not complaining.
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by iamrammy(m): 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Rest in perfect peace gallant soldier...but why is it that almost all the retired soldiers in nigeria are broke and miserable?
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Charly68: 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Your sun set too early but you have left this world of evil and deceit .RIP gallant soldier
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
tamethem:
The guy said the truth.
Wether the Pastor chop tithe money or not its not the problem of the giver.

And if Im not complaining what concerns mummy frezer. Its non of his business those giving are not complaining.

what's this one saying ... you smoke??

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
Chukason1:

what's this one saying ... you smoke??

Yes I smoke sense comot your father's mendular .
Mentally derailed sonofabitch
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
lastchild:
Honestly I think women are not supposed to be in the military, it makes the whole thing look like a a joke to me

R. I. P

What a sexist and stupid comment make on a thread like this.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by highchief1: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
Evablizin:
embarassed

Rest on pretty one.
death strong o.fear dey catch me
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by asawanathegreat(m): 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
lonelydora:

Do you wear green?
yes
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by fof1: 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
GuyWise:
Maybe she was one of those that shot at my brothers and sisters in Aba and Umuahia.......

who knows maybe mr death has paid her with her own coin.

STUPIDITY LIES IN D BOSSOM OF FOOLS. ARE U A FOOL INDEED? VENGEANCE IS GOD'S. UR CONCOCTIONS WILL DAMN U ALL D TIME. BEWARE.
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 26, 2017
Angelanest:
The female soldier who died in a fatal accident on October 10 in Rivers state (a day before her birthday), has been laid to rest amid tears at her hometown in Sagbama area of Bayelsa state. Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi, was killed in a fatal accident involving a vehicle and the motorcycle she was on while going to a market at Elele, Port Harcourt, Rivers state capital - to get things for her birthday which was the next day (Oct 11).

She was buried today amid tears as her colleagues, friends and family were present.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/female-soldier-killed-in-port-harcourt-laid-to-rest.html

See previous thread here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4110010/salo-roseline-tamarabrakemi-dies-accident#61311908
All i know is that karma is a bitch... RIP to her

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Primenet(m): 12:33am On Oct 26, 2017
So so sad
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by JazzMode: 12:47am On Oct 26, 2017
alexdidi:
Kilode?

Dear, the poverty is real. Sometimes people just dont know whom to blame but the oga at the top.
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by OKUCHI11(m): 12:49am On Oct 26, 2017
davestead:

She's been given the national flag plus a boot and belt as is being done by military personnells during funerals. She'll keep it as a relic for the fallen soldier.
thanks a lot..
.I have learnt something new.....
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by JazzMode: 12:55am On Oct 26, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
All i know is that karma is a bitch... RIP to her

True that hard feelings are real when you think of instances where our soldiers have shown uncontrolled, unnecessary, excessive use of force in dealing with issues, even wasting innocent lives. But there is no clue here to show she was one of those who perpetrated such kinds of act.
I think we should just let sleeping dogs lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Realali(f): 1:04am On Oct 26, 2017
Make dam stop okada Abeg rip
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by kenny5811(m): 2:31am On Oct 26, 2017
sKeetz:
Deaths, destruction and poverty everywhere.

The curse that came with buhari is just too much. sad
....na buhari cause d accident abi?
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by uniqueren(f): 2:35am On Oct 26, 2017
I bet photo credit is the "lip sucking slay queen soldier" bearing the casket

RIP to the dead!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos / Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court / Terrorists Threaten To Abduct Buhari, Flog Train Victims In Fresh Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.