Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Stephanie Hangs With Meryl Streep - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Hangs With Meryl Streep (5037 Views)

DNA Reports Confirms Meryl Streep Is Future’s Biological Mother / Joan Rivers’ Funeral Wish: Valentino, Beyoncé Hair And Meryl Streep Sobbing / Pictures Of Meryl & Mwisho's 9 Month Old Daughter! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Hangs With Meryl Streep by semid4lyfe(m): 9:38am On Mar 18, 2010
Stephanie is fine naah, haba!
Re: Stephanie Hangs With Meryl Streep by utotomi50(m): 9:41am On Mar 18, 2010
I love Stephanie! grin
Re: Stephanie Hangs With Meryl Streep by Nakele(f): 10:36am On Mar 18, 2010
Steph has always been my fav.
Infact Steph, Genny, Mercy, Kate/Nse & Omo/Rita has always been my top 5

Congrats Stephanie Okereke, The sky is ur limit, Wait a minute, theres no sky, lol
Re: Stephanie Hangs With Meryl Streep by Orikinla(m): 10:39am On Mar 18, 2010
Another name dropping post.

When Stephanie Okereke and Meryl Streep act in a film would be news and not this NGO stuff.
Akamu.

There are Nigerians making A-List cast in Hollywood and we do not need to drop their names to make it news!
Re: Stephanie Hangs With Meryl Streep by Nakele(f): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2010
@ ORIKINLA.
What are u exactly getting at with your previous post dearest?
Re: Stephanie Hangs With Meryl Streep by beeke(m): 10:48am On Mar 18, 2010
I love Stephanie i adore Stephanie i dignify Stephanie i cherish Stephanie i like Stephanie i fancy Stephanie i appreciate Stephanie i hope to get Stephanie like to BMW am always happy when i watch her movies infact Stephanie is my one and only idol she is tall she is more than a beauty she is intimacy.y she is my angel Stephanie the sky will be your stepping stone all my household love you to the bone keep the Biafran flag flying kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Stephanie Hangs With Meryl Streep by splashbaby(m): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2010
Does this mean they will stop giving scrap as movie hisssssssssssssss nonsense
Re: Stephanie Hangs With Meryl Streep by parislomo(f): 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2010
As you see me so, Edumare don bless me o! tanx. . tanx. . I love moi too. . kiss kiss kiss

cheesy cheesy
peacettw:

Genny, if u re reading this, my advice to you is to bend down n really focus on your career and though i had reserved my comment on your relationship with Dbang, i must say that you really should have done better. That goes too for the Guinness show you are hosting. The sky is your limits. Just ask Stephanie.

I thought that should read NIGERIA BREWERIES PLC. . . . Gulder init??
cool
Re: Stephanie Hangs With Meryl Streep by spikedcylinder: 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2010
Good for Steph, its a big step up on her resume. I bet some other actresses will be seething right about now. grin grin grin grin

What is Ini Edo doing with her life sef?

Meanwhile, Shoreh Agdashloo is my favourite actress in this whole wide world!!!!! Love her!
Re: Stephanie Hangs With Meryl Streep by chelseabmw(m): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2010
goodnews to us
Re: Stephanie Hangs With Meryl Streep by londoner: 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2010
I must say, I dont enjoy Stephanies acting at all, its too fake. However this could help her learn the craft from real professionals. She seems like a nice lady, and she is Nigerian so this is good news.

I think she is absolutely gorgeous, (even if not in every pic, lol)
Re: Stephanie Hangs With Meryl Streep by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2010
Glad to hear a Nigerian sister's mixing with the right people, and going places.
Re: Stephanie Hangs With Meryl Streep by mimon79(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2010
is it just me or does she look a bit like a female version of Drogba grin Ha! Nice one though really proud of her, well its expected from an ex-Malabress-they rock cool
Re: Stephanie Hangs With Meryl Streep by parislomo(f): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2010
^^^ drogba??! Now I take that as an insult!! Arrrgggrr]
Re: Stephanie Hangs With Meryl Streep by dichana: 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2010
you people just need to appreciate your own the nollywood industry is ours from our own country.for me i dont believe you have to be in holllywood to make that much respect or recognintion hollywood is so worshiped in nigeria it,s like if you dont make it there then you are nothing it,s stupid and biased.pls respect our stars in what they have acccomplished in nollywood dont bash them because they are not yet featured in hollywood moies or acting along side with one of them.that mentality with us is shameful.nollywood is a growing industry and will one day gain it,s own respect and recognition.that,s why i like gene she believes in nollywood and believes if hollywood comes knocking with a good script she goes for it but she is definitely not gonna chase after it.she is very happy and appreciative of whta she has and acomplishe din africa and her country. but kudos to stephenie i am very very proud of her sky is definietly the limit for our nollywood celebrities.
Re: Stephanie Hangs With Meryl Streep by AloyEmeka5: 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2010
Stephanie Okereke shines @ US female summit
By Azuh Amatus azuhamtus@yahoo.com 08099400130

Friday, March 26, 2010
Nigerian-born international actress/film maker; Stephanie Okereke has returned from the US, where she was among the few women chosen from around the globe to feature in the play, Seven, in New York City.

[img]http://odili.net/news/source/2010/mar/26/sun/Step&Clinton[1].gif[/img]
Stephanie & Hilary Clinton at the event

advertisement

She also participated in a three-day summit entitled: Women in the World: Stories and Solutions, alongside the US Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton among other leading female role models and icons. Miss Okereke, was one of the seven acclaimed actors that dramatized the issues highlighted in the play.

Other international female figures that hugged the global stage with Okereke at the event were: Hollywood top actress, Meryl Streep, Marcia Gay Harden, Shohreh Aghdashloo, Archie Panjabi, Julyana Soelistyo and Lauren Vélez. The reading was directed by celebrated Broadway director, Julie Taymor in an evening made possible by HP.

Mrs. Clinton, unarguably one of the most powerful women in the world today, introduced an exclusive one-night reading at the Hudson Theatre of Seven. The documentary play was created for Vital Voices Global Partnership, to honour the courage of brave female activists from Afghanistan, Cambodia, Guatemala, Nigeria, Northern Ireland, Pakistan, and Russia.

According to the sexy actress, who is still basking in the success of the trip: “The play powerfully portrays the transformative ways that seven courageous women have changed their societies for the better – from peace-building, to fighting corruption to combating violence against women. The most powerful thing about Seven, was that it got to the heart of some of the most critical issues facing our world today. It reminded us of the power of the human spirit to rise up when faced with adversity and as we rise, it reminded us that we have a responsibility to bring others along with us”.

The three-day Women in the World summit also brought together an extraordinary group of 300 global leaders from government, media, social activism, business, and the arts. Topics that were discussed included: human trafficking and modern slavery, the rise of rape as a tool of war, the ways new technologies can help empower women financially, and how traditions can be toppled in cultures that devalue women.

Summit participants included: Valerie Jarrett, Her Majesty Queen Rania of Jordan, former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine K. Albright, Fatima Bhutto, Cherie Blair, Luis CdeBaca, Thomas L. Friedman, Edna Adan Ismail, Christine Lagarde, Molly Melching, Somaly Mam, Frances Townsend, and Zainab Salbi. Moderators included: Christiane Amanpour, Mika Brzezinski, Katie Couric and Barbara Walters.

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/mar/26/516.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shakira Gives Birth To Baby Boy – Husband Footballer Gerard Pique Announces / Atiku Abubakar, Kalu And Tambuwa Congratulate Chief Bishop Okonkwo At Sun Awards / Many Hollywood Sex Symbols Look Ugly In Real Life Unlike In Magazines And Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.