Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program (7385 Views)

WhatsApp group chat for Lasu Predegree students 2021/2022 � / Oau Predegree 2019/2020 Thread / Uniuyo 2018/2019 Basic Studies/predegree Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by midehill(m): 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
IamOlusa:

Msg me via www.facebook.com/oluwatobimacduff.olusa .
lecture has started already.

U dnt mean it...wen did lecture start?

I Ave send u a frnd request
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by IamOlusa(m): 7:29am On Nov 16, 2017
midehill:

U dnt mean it...wen did lecture start?

I Ave send u a frnd request
What your name? just msg me directly, there is no point in adding me.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by midehill(m): 8:09am On Nov 16, 2017
IamOlusa:

What your name? just msg me directly, there is no point in adding me.

Will there b an entrance exam
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by IamOlusa(m): 8:37am On Nov 16, 2017
midehill:

Will there b an entrance exam
No
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by Ablyz(m): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2017
What about oou? Did they offer diploma
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by midehill(m): 1:11am On Nov 17, 2017
Ablyz:
What about oou? Did they offer diploma

Well I dnt knw ooo
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by PECng: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
Application for OAU Pre-Degree

If you are interested in knowing more about OAU pre-degree programme, I’m pleased to tell you that this is the surest means of gaining admission to OAU; apart from the fact that for the two contacts (semesters) the programme would last for, you at the very entrance stage know the average score you need to get at the end of the programme for you to be able to get your desired course, and if you can’t meet up with such score, you also know the exact score you have to get at the end of the programme so that you are qualified for any admission into the school—even if you would not be getting your desired course. Another reason why this programme is the surest path to gaining admission to OAU is because OAU has special preferences for their pre-degree and JUPEB candidates, so the percentage of admission slots they reserve for them is very high; rarely can you find anyone who did the OAU pre-degree or JUPEB programme and they didn’t end up getting admitted. It might not be to the programme they desire, but they mostly get admitted. Read more about the programme here>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2023/08/application-for-oau-pre-degree-tags.html. If you are convinced now you want to take the programme, just go ahead and apply here>>>>https://forms.gle/i6HHttvEybdNr5Fh8. See you on campus when you pass the entrance screening.

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Who Made Pact With The Devil In History [photos] / NECO Postpones Commencement Date For November / December Examination / Yabatech 2010/2011 Admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.