Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

How To Get Discount When Buying Products On Jumia Online Stores. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Discount When Buying Products On Jumia Online Stores. (461 Views)

11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now / Is A Domicillary Account Necessary For Buying Products From China? / Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Discount When Buying Products On Jumia Online Stores. by keljeze22: 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hello there my name is kelvin, i am a jumia sales consultant/agent (J-Force). My work is simple, I can help you place an order for that item/product that you so desire on Jumia,ranging from mobile phones, laptops, electronics, fashion(male and female), beauty products and lots more.
Here is the most interesting Part; You would enjoy Upto 60% discount on shipping fee/delivery fee to anywhere within Nigeria and remember its Pay on Delivery.

Now here is the latest, the game just got lot more interesting, Its Jumia Black Friday! Incase you dont know what its all about; its that time of the year when there is massive discount in the prices of Items on Jumia, upto 80% reduction in price, Yes 80%!!
This time its even going to be better than the previous years because this edition of black Friday is going to last for a whole month; Beginning from the 14th of November to 14th of December 2017.

So hurry and cease this opportunity to get that Item(s) of your Dream!!!
Contact me today on 08104376415(whatsapp & calls) and let's get this party started!!!

(1) (Reply)

Alaghodaro Summit: Over 3, 000 Companies Indicate Interest / CBN Weakens Naira To 307/dollar For First Time / Word Of The Year 2017 Is...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.