Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience - Travel (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience (347734 Views)

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / B1/B2 Change Of Status To F1 / B1/B2 Change Of Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by omoluabiguy: 5:36am On Dec 29, 2017
bboy07:
Hi oga B.J, first of all, I want to say a very big thank you for creating this insightful thread.
I have been following this thread for a month now tho I no dey comment. Pls B.j my situation is far from hopeless but I believe there are good Nigerians like u who can help me out. I lost my dad at a tender age, I had to drop out of UNN in my second year cos my mom became terribly sick which resulted to the loss of her job, I started selling gala just to survive and take care of my siblings but after reading threads like yours, mackynaija, I believe i too can become a success story. Pls I need u to help a fellow Nairalander and a Nigerian. I learnt graphics design which I can use to make lots of money on fiverr and upwork to sponsor my schooling in the US but the only militating factor hindering me is a laptop. And I have no one who can help me out with a laptop as most people around here don't even have one. I am barely existing now, I sell gala just to eat and survive. Pls help me sir and God will bless you.

N.b: I sell in front of winners chapel, Cannanland, Ota, Ogun state. You can send anybody to verify if what am saying is true.

Thanks in advance

cc: Lionlee216, blowjobs, fish123, MsNgo40, themanoftheyear, bossman, omoluabiguy

I see you mentioned me in your story.
First of all, what plans do you have in rescuing you from your situation? I know you have financial constraints, but what exactly are your plans if you ever get a source of support?
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Lamzee(m): 6:19am On Dec 29, 2017
Oga Impulse, please help him if you can do so, in the absence of none, Bro if you can come to Computer village Ikeja, I will get you a Mini laptop. Just come with a little change like 6k Note:the 6k is for Battery and charger.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by omoluabiguy: 6:41am On Dec 29, 2017
Lamzee:
Oga Impulse, please help him if you can do so, in the absence of none, Bro if you can come to Computer village Ikeja, I will get you a Mini laptop. Just come with a little change like 6k Note:the 6k is for Battery and charger.

Why are you speaking for him? In such a sensitive issue where the world is watching, you might have people thinking YOU are behind that other moniker. angry Are you??

6 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 29, 2017
Lamzee:
You nko? Pledge ur own cash.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Izzystevens: 7:12am On Dec 29, 2017
bboy07:
@Msngo40 @Julivas

Pls am not a scam and will never be. I will proof it that there are still honest Nigerians out here if you people can give me a benefit of doubt, I will not disappoint you, if possible I will give you my address for you to really verify my genuinity.

I'd love to help... live in iyana iyesi... I would like to verify the authenticity of your case and help in my little way. Pls let me know how I can do this . Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by YungJo207(m): 7:40am On Dec 29, 2017
All this Naija base players here abeg where una take dey buy fuel? angry

Where manoftheyear run go sef surest guy so far on this thread. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Lamzee(m): 7:58am On Dec 29, 2017
elfmann:

You nko? Pledge ur own cash.
Read My Comment again Boss, I'm a laptop Engineer, my office is at computer village ikeja(Still managing with my Boss),the mini laptop I Can afford to spare him here did not come with charger and the battery cannot backup with what he wants to use it for
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Lamzee(m): 8:04am On Dec 29, 2017
omoluabiguy:

Why are you speaking for him? In such a sensitive issue where the world is watching, you might have people thinking YOU are behind that other moniker. angry Are you??
Boss, I don't know him from anywhere but the guy has uploaded a pic of him holding carton containing Gala and with the way he comments here, I noticed he do that whenever he's less busy
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by mejorhofficial(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2017
Come and help oo i'm sure more are coming @bboy07 ame tapa ewa awod afid cc:Blowjobs,lionlee216,bossman,msngo40,error4040,themanoftheyear,tescomam90,elfmann and julivas
phulxpression:
I want to say a big thank you to everyone that av shared their experiences esp Oga BJ.May God's blessings never cease in your family.I read from page 1 to d last page,very insightful and inspiring stories.
I finished service since 2011 up till now I couldn't get a meaningful job to help my mum that has indeed struggled to see me through school.Am indeed devastated right now ,don't know if I can still make it in life.Things are just so difficult.
Pls if God has laid it in your heart to help someone this new year and change their story for better.Am available.
I sell second hand clothes and I take it around offices ,am not d lazy type.just need more cash to expand d business.
I studied Biochemistry if you have a job for me.Thanks and God bless u.

So sorry for derailing the thread..
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by justwise(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2017
phulxpression:
I want to say a big thank you to everyone that av shared their experiences esp Oga BJ.May God's blessings never cease in your family.I read from page 1 to d last page,very insightful and inspiring stories.
I finished service since 2011 up till now I couldn't get a meaningful job to help my mum that has indeed struggled to see me through school.Am indeed devastated right now ,don't know if I can still make it in life.Things are just so difficult.
Pls if God has laid it in your heart to help someone this new year and change their story for better.Am available.
I sell second hand clothes and I take it around offices ,am not d lazy type.just need more cash to expand d business.
I studied Biochemistry if you have a job for me.Thanks and God bless u.

So sorry for derailing the thread..

Ok no more of this sort of post here again, i'm not trying to sound harsh but the problem with some Nigerians is what is playing out here lately.

The moment we read about someone's success story BOOM!! we want to be like that person and we stretched out our begging plate.

Maybe some people have genuine problem and need help but its getting too much now that practically every section in nairaland is full of people asking for financial help.

Nairaland has a charity organization and it has helped a lot of people with genuine need, so if you have a genuine case contact them.

Somebody married a white lady and start a thread to document his journey then you see tsunami of people who want to do exactly the same thing.

Its getting boring and embarrassing now

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by solidmyk(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2017
Reading this begging matter jxt dey mk me laff nd pple arround me just dey observe like say i don get issue. Our level of pride differs alot sha.

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Ediku126: 10:37am On Dec 29, 2017
Ediku126:
Hello everyone thumps up for MR BLOWJOBS...

Please I have a quick question, am I eligible to apply for a post graduate work permit, if am studying a 2years course on a fully funded graduate scholarship (IN CANADA/USA).

Please I really need answer to this question?
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2017
justwise:

Ok no more of this sort of post here again, i'm not trying to sound harsh but the problem with some Nigerians is what is playing out here lately.

The moment we read about someone's success story BOOM!! we want to be like that person and we stretched out our begging plate.

Maybe some people have genuine problem and help but its getting too much now that practically every section in nairaland is full of people asking for financial help.

Nairaland has a charity organization and it has helped a lot of people with genuine need, so if you have a genuine case contact them.

Somebody married a white lady and start a thread to document his journey then you see tsunami of people who want to do exactly the same thing.

Honestly you are on point.

@bboy I think the mob just gave u a hint on what to do.
Also, on the issue of time of ur account creation it sound somehow to me.
Plus the fact that a laptop is the only option for u right now sound somehow.

In short am just confused undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2017
Lamzee:

Read My Comment again Boss, I'm a laptop Engineer, my office is at computer village ikeja(Still managing with my Boss),the mini laptop I Can afford to spare him here did not come with charger and the battery cannot backup with what he wants to use it for

I can pay for the battery and charger of his story turns out to be rral. Thsnk you, God bless
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
Go to d appropriate thread, buddy.
Ediku126:

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ediku126:

Yes brother. You will nost likely 95% get a post grad work permit
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Julivas(m): 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
Impulse80:

Dude nor be say i wan pour sand for your garri o but your matter get as e be.
First, your account on Nairaland is barely 3 weeks old! You just opened a Nl account and came straight to these threads. That's a big red flag. What happened to your other Nairaland account? I don't believe you just heard about this forum, found travel section and specific abroad-based threads.

I don't see you following top Fiverr gurus and freelancers on this forum, na only janded people you dey follow. Na only Ve.nzal new thread you don comment with this your new moniker. Another red flag.

Next, you say you be hustler but na gala and Lacasera be your hustle! With this your diction? You couldn't get any job that doesn't involve hawking in the whole of Ota and Ogun state. Bros i don't feel this your story at all. I have a feeling that you're Igbo, so ife m choro igwa gi here as nwanne mmadu bu gi kwusi ife a ina-eme online. Onye Mgbu!

What if I told you that you could make money online with just that phone you have? Spend more time in the business section. Before you start thinking that all your problems will be solved by getting a laptop just know that it's the opposite.
Freelance isn't rosy and you won't make anything tangible if you do not have a skill. I served at Owode Yewa and i just passed out. I was an active member of NCCF So i know from Idiroko to Sango Ota well enough. We have our zonal headquarters at the back of Obasanjo farms, and I've attended Cananland enough to know that if you're in need they do help.

My Verdict: This guy's story doesn't check out. He may truly need a laptop for Fiverr or yahoo business grin but this this his cock and bull about selling gala is what it is. If you have money you may send him some money. My country men na so. Some people now prefer scamming to actually doing productive work. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy is on this same thread with another moniker.

Cc Blowjobs lionlee216 Julivas Josh4wod MsNgo40

Waiting for you to respond @bboy07
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
Impulse80:

First, your account on Nairaland is barely 3 weeks old! You just opened a Nl account and came straight to these threads. That's a big red flag. What happened to your other Nairaland account? I don't believe you just heard about this forum, found travel section and specific abroad-based threads.

I don't see you following top Fiverr gurus and freelancers on this forum, na only janded people you dey follow. Na only Ve.nzal new thread you don comment with this your new moniker. Another red flag

Next, you say you be hustler but na gala and Lacasera be your hustle! With this your diction? You couldn't get any job that doesn't involve hawking in the whole of Ota and Ogun state. Bros i don't feel this your story at all. I have a feeling that you're Igbo, so ife m choro igwa gi here as nwanne mmadu bu gi kwusi ife a ina-eme online. Onye Mgbu!

What if I told you that you could make money online with just that phone you have? Spend more time in the business section. Before you start thinking that all your problems will be solved by getting a laptop just know that it's the opposite.
Freelance isn't rosy and you won't make anything tangible if you do not have a skill. I served at Owode Yewa and i just passed out. I was an active member of NCCF So i know from Idiroko to Sango Ota well enough. We have our zonal headquarters at the back of Obasanjo farms, and I've attended Cananland enough to know that if you're in need they do help.

My Verdict: This guy's story doesn't check out. He may truly need a laptop for Fiverr or yahoo business grin but this this his cock and bull about selling gala is what it is. If you have money you may send him some money. My country men na so. Some people now prefer scamming to actually doing productive work. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy is on this same thread with another moniker.

@bolded quite obvious

But bboy don't tell us u got to know Nairaland 3 weeks ago
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
lionlee216:

I can pay for the battery and charger of his story turns out to be rral. Thsnk you, God bless
That thing na scam..
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Eleniyan15: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Make i talk small

While going through the thread yesterday i decided to check when the guy register It was around 2-3weeks ago am sure his not new to nairaland he should have another monicker, so egbon please come out with your re monicker and the guy just dey emphasize on laptop like say tomaro no dey!!!!! Me way I laptop crash iono beg. Go to your church or mosque let them try render assistance!!!
May God/Allah grant you all your heart desire!!!

Let me go back to my hideout!!

5 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Lamzee(m): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
elfmann:

That thing na scam..
Please which of them is a scam. Is it the Person that is seeking for help or I that want to leave my Laptop for him? Mr Bboy, if you can't afford the money come and collect the laptop then you can fix it anywhere whenever you have the money
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Lamzee(m): 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oga Blowjobs I'm very sorry for derailing your Thread. Continue your good work Boss
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lamzee:

Please which of them is a scam. Is it the Person that is seeking for help or I that want to leave my Laptop for him? Mr Bboy, if you can't afford the money come and collect the laptop then you can fix it anywhere whenever you have the money
Everything bro.. Everything.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Ediku126: 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
BlowJobs:

Yes brother. You will nost likely 95% get a post grad work permit

Thanks man....send my regards to MRS K
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by phulxpression: 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
justwise:
Thanks.Will contact them..

Maybe some people have genuine problem and need help but its getting too much now that practically every section in nairaland is full of people asking for financial help.

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Caseless: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
Impulse80:

I don't see you following top Fiverr gurus and freelancers on this forum, na only janded people you dey follow. Na only Ve.nzal new thread you don comment with this your new moniker. Another red flag.

This is rich and funny! grin grin

We just dunno who to trust or believe anymore. Strangers into strange things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by TheManOfTheYear: 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
Me sef need help.
Merry Christmas and a Happy new year Oga Blowjobs and all members of this beautiful thread
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by TheManOfTheYear: 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
elfmann:

That thing na scam..
Not everything should be concluded as scam. Believe it or not many of these pleas could be genuine.

I blame the numerous online scammers that now made every Nigerian believe everything is a scam.
Even the country is a scam
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
elfmann:

That thing na scam..

Thank you sir. I appreciate
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
Me sef need help.
Merry Christmas and a Happy new year Oga Blowjobs and all members of this beautiful thread

How many years ban you get? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (110) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.