Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,171 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

What You Should Know About The Lekki Free Trade Zone - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What You Should Know About The Lekki Free Trade Zone (1168 Views)

WHITE OAK COURTS ALONG LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE, IBEJU LEKKI +2348125429017 / REHOBOTH PARK & GARDEN'S 5MINS FROM LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE +2348125429017 / MERIT PARK IS THE FIRST ESTATE ON THE LEKKI FREE ZONE WITH GREAT TITLE 5% OFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Should Know About The Lekki Free Trade Zone by Akogu001(m): 2:55am On May 13, 2018
It is a gated community with 24 hours security, dry land and no Omonile wahala.
Re: What You Should Know About The Lekki Free Trade Zone by Akogu001(m): 2:55am On Mar 30, 2022
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: What You Should Know About The Lekki Free Trade Zone by Akogu001(m): 2:24am On Apr 30, 2022
With an abundance of resources and a growing trade economy, Africa needs ports, planes and infrastructure. Countries like Nigeria, the continent’s tiger-economy – leaping forward thanks to its manufacturing and oil and gas industries – are fighting hard to capitalise on their growth but are being hindered by a lack of basic logistical investment. Now, Nigeria’s leaders and foreign investors are changing all of that – one free trade zone at a time. The model, based on China’s success story, has seen the formation of free trade zones across the country, with the biggest and most crucial one located adjacently to the country’s commercial capital, Lagos.
Re: What You Should Know About The Lekki Free Trade Zone by GreatAdvice: 2:33am On Apr 30, 2022
I will never invest in realestate ever again and I will advise you to stay away. Back in 2014 I was advised to buy a plot of land in lekki phase II. I was convinced that there will be a seaport and properties in phase II will skyrocket just as phase I did. I fell for the hype and paid 10million for a plot of land back in 2014. I was told it is a government allocated land and nobody can mess with me, but can you believe that up to this moment I'm yet to receive my C of O? Can you believe that I have paid so much nonsense tax and fees since and still nothing to show for it? Worst of all, the value of land has appreciated on paper but when you consider inflation, it has actually depreciated in value.

I will never advise even my worst enemy to invest in realestaate again, had I gambled away that money or bought crypto back then, maybe I would've become the richest Black man today.
Re: What You Should Know About The Lekki Free Trade Zone by Akogu001(m): 4:52pm On May 21, 2022
Did you miss out on land in Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lekki Phase 1, Banana Island?
Don't miss out on owning prime land at Ibeju Lekki.
Re: What You Should Know About The Lekki Free Trade Zone by Akogu001(m): 3:31am On Sep 28, 2022
Re: What You Should Know About The Lekki Free Trade Zone by Akogu001(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Re: What You Should Know About The Lekki Free Trade Zone by Akogu001(m): 2:39am On Oct 08, 2022
Don't miss out on owning a prime Land today
Re: What You Should Know About The Lekki Free Trade Zone by Akogu001(m): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: What You Should Know About The Lekki Free Trade Zone by Akogu001(m): 11:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: What You Should Know About The Lekki Free Trade Zone by Akogu001(m): 12:33am On Oct 30, 2022
When you invest, you are buying a day that you don’t have to work.” Aya Laraya
Re: What You Should Know About The Lekki Free Trade Zone by Akogu001(m): 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
INVEST IN IBEJU LEKKI TODAY!
Re: What You Should Know About The Lekki Free Trade Zone by Akogu001(m): 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
Re: What You Should Know About The Lekki Free Trade Zone by Akogu001(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
Request for more info call or WhatsApp Jeremiah on 08157805959
Re: What You Should Know About The Lekki Free Trade Zone by Akogu001(m): 5:10pm On May 22, 2023
Looking forward to having business transactions with you.
Re: What You Should Know About The Lekki Free Trade Zone by Akogu001(m): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2023
Still available
Re: What You Should Know About The Lekki Free Trade Zone by Akogu001(m): 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
Hurry and secure your dream property before prices skyrocket!
Re: What You Should Know About The Lekki Free Trade Zone by Akogu001(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
The best time to buy a landed property was many years ago.... the next best time is today! Don’t be the man who tells stories of how *“I was told about this property many years ago but...” be the man who invested and tell success stories.*
Re: What You Should Know About The Lekki Free Trade Zone by Akogu001(m): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2023
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”
-Russell Sage
Re: What You Should Know About The Lekki Free Trade Zone by Akogu001(m): 9:20pm On Mar 26
Re: What You Should Know About The Lekki Free Trade Zone by Akogu001(m): 6:46pm On Mar 30
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”
-Russell Sage
Re: What You Should Know About The Lekki Free Trade Zone by Akogu001(m): 8:39pm On Apr 06
With the "Homes Ownership Made Easy Scheme" our company presents the latest and most mind blowing offer of THIS year. This new estate is located on perfectly dry land and is devoid of omo-onile interference during or after the building of your house.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Concrete Floor Stamping / Mini Flat For Rent 170k At Ile Iwe, Meiran Lagos Call 08101662607 / The IMPORTANCE Of Roof Gutter (water Collector)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.