Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Are We To Forfeit Our Money In The Bank To The FG? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are We To Forfeit Our Money In The Bank To The FG? (391 Views)

Maxwell Lands In Paris To Flex Our Money / Union Bank Eket Branch Want To Forfeit My Dad Contributory Pension Funds. HELP! / Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are We To Forfeit Our Money In The Bank To The FG? by Number01: 12:49am On Oct 26, 2017
Fellow Nairalanders, I just read news that the High Court had ordered the 19 Banks in the country to freeze all account that is not linked to BVN.

Does this mean that those that couldn't complete their BVN registration, cannot access their account?

Will the Bank still allow them to complete the BVN now, or even link it to an existing one.

NOTE: not all the people that couldn't complete the BVN are fraud.......Some had challenges, like; long time illness, out of the Country for a long time. Etc.

Please, guys come up with your knowledge concerning this.

Don't mind my English, I'm not a writer. This is my first.
cc. Lalasticlala
Re: Are We To Forfeit Our Money In The Bank To The FG? by hisgrace090: 4:04am On Oct 26, 2017
We never run for problems until it consumed us.

An Africa man lifestyle.

Well if they give you second chance thank your star.

(1) (Reply)

Man Ready To Make Baby With Sex Robot / Invest With Minimum Amount And Smile / Shezpamela And Emmachuks....the SCAMMER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.