Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,706 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Actress Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her New Man (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her New Man (photos) (653 Views)

Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion / Actress Rosaline Meurer Celebrates Valentine With Cleavage Photo / Rosaline Meurer Goes Nude On Snapchat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her New Man (photos) by MrGist: 6:40am On Oct 26, 2017
Nollywood actress, Rosaline Meurer who was caught up with Tonto Dikeh and Olakunle Churchill’s marital crisis has found love again, and she’s already flaunting her new man.

The actress who carefully hid the face of her man in photos she shared on Snapchat wrote;

““When he wants to explain why he loves me, he says it’s like explaining how water tastes like. THE FEELING CANT BE EXPLAINED, and I fell for you unexpectedly now I’m addicted. Never feel guilty for doing what’s best for you’.

Source; http://www.gistmore.com/actress-rosaline-meurer-flaunts-new-man-photos

Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her New Man (photos) by MrGist: 6:41am On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her New Man (photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 26, 2017
Jokes apart, I find her it hard to pronounce her surname.
Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her New Man (photos) by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 26, 2017
So Tonto husband just used her and dump her?

Karma is real lol

1 Like

Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her New Man (photos) by itspzpics(m): 7:03am On Oct 26, 2017
bred

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of This Nigerian Couple / ‘atleast I F**ked For Iphone 6 Not Indomie – Young Nigerian Girl On Facebook / “my Womb Is Ready” – Hot Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.