Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

“I Am The Best Thing To Ever Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry” – Brymo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am The Best Thing To Ever Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry” – Brymo (497 Views)

Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity / "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage / Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am The Best Thing To Ever Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry” – Brymo by fattycoal90: 7:43am On Oct 26, 2017
Singer Brymo has described himself as the “best thing to ever happen to the Nigerian music industry.”

Brymo made the statement on Twitter, adding that he will not let people wait until he dies before they accept it.

Of course, Nigerian music fans are expressing diverse opinions on his tweet, some agreeing with him, others criticising him for what they say is “pride.”

See his tweet, and others by fans, below:

source:http://www.shelegangan.com/2017/10/i-am-best-thing-to-ever-happen-to.html

Re: “I Am The Best Thing To Ever Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry” – Brymo by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2017
He didn't say anything wrong. Although he added some yeast. grin
Re: “I Am The Best Thing To Ever Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry” – Brymo by Enoma222(m): 7:50am On Oct 26, 2017
in your dreams.....abi
Re: “I Am The Best Thing To Ever Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry” – Brymo by coolebux(m): 8:05am On Oct 26, 2017
Ya, the best thing that happened to Ice Prince's career
Oleku in retrospect.

But yuanot 2Baba naa, haba!
Re: “I Am The Best Thing To Ever Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry” – Brymo by itspzpics(m): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2017
ur own opinion
Re: “I Am The Best Thing To Ever Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry” – Brymo by Tamarapetty(f): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2017
sad nayin we never hear from you since??
Re: “I Am The Best Thing To Ever Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry” – Brymo by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:31am On Oct 26, 2017
Maybe it's true cos d guy is talented n underrated

(1) (Reply)

Video: Kaitlyn Jenner, Living Her Fantasy Of Walking On The Beach Being Her Auth / Jhene Aiko And Big Sean Spark Romance Rumours (photos) / Bobrisky Arrested In Lagos (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.