Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

"Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK (32137 Views)

Fayose’s G-wagon Burnt To The Ground In Lagos Accident-see Photo’s / Photos Of Fayose's G-wagon Burnt To The Ground In Lagos Accident / Fire Razes Fayose’s G-class In Lagos • We Saw Driver Packing Burnt Cash From Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by eberetos: 11:19am On Oct 26, 2017
FFK the funny man....Please keep talking oooh!!! Since the people that say they have sense cant talk, please help us talk to save others,.....
Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by lovedatruth(m): 11:20am On Oct 26, 2017
honestly, thinking this kind of man was given a national position before is still a surprise to me. he thinks like a 15yr old boy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by Akinaukwa: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2017
Yes. That bomb was thrown from Aso Rock. Buhari must pay for it. Useless retards always attributing everything to spiritual attack.
Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by luckyboss(m): 11:22am On Oct 26, 2017
roundman:
Big mouth ffk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by AntiWailer: 11:23am On Oct 26, 2017
lol.

shameless lunatic.

spiritual bomb and he escaped grin grin

Some idiots will believe it any way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by jamace(m): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2017
Anything is possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by ACE1010: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2017
Ekiti State money waited cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by EvilMetahuman: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2017
BigBelleControl:
I like FFK for one thing, he has spiritual and ethnical insights to all things. He has never seen anything from reasonable or logical point of view since PDP lost power.

He exhibits less sense compare to what he has at his disposal.
oh god.

*faints*

This is the funniest and purest "savageous" thing I have read this month.

1 Like

Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by Walelavender(m): 11:28am On Oct 26, 2017
This should be hilarious. grin
So the cause of the fire needs not to be investigated? Common Africa! We are far from reaching that desired height

1 Like

Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by Walelavender(m): 11:28am On Oct 26, 2017
This should be hilarious. grin
So the cause of the fire needs not to be investigated? Common Africa! We are far from reaching that desired heights with this kind of mentality
Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by WaffenSS(m): 11:31am On Oct 26, 2017
FFK has been broke for a long time and could barely maintain that over-bleached igboe jezebel and their unfortunately-named bastard son Gollum ...until Fayose started paying for his groceries.

Why then is anyone surprised FFK is mumbling incoherent drivel?

2 Likes

Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by j1mmy: 11:32am On Oct 26, 2017
Now you know why Nigeria will never progress mentally, even the educated believe in 6th century myths!
Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by Meritocracy: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2017
Ffk just like attaching himself to any prominent people since he can't stand alone cos of his reputation

3 Likes

Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by Giannakopoulos(f): 11:33am On Oct 26, 2017
cheap propaganda by Fayose. He must have orchestrated the incident
Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by Boss347(m): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2017
BigBelleControl:
I like FFK for one thing, he has spiritual and ethnical insights to all things. He has never seen anything from reasonable or logical point of view since PDP lost power.

I believe you now
Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 26, 2017
Me looking at FFK Like " Are u kidneying me"?

Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by perez100: 11:36am On Oct 26, 2017
Prophet FFK has said it all
Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by mrdipye(m): 11:37am On Oct 26, 2017
spiritual indeed

Thank God he (Fayose) was not hurt

Our next President
Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:37am On Oct 26, 2017
VoltageDivida:
Spiritual bomb?
It's funny how we blame our poor maintenance culture on evil spirits.
Even the supposedly educated ones are not different. Anyway that's their problem.

My major problem right now is that my school has refused to mobilize me for service this year.

Kucha God is watching you
.........I could have given you advice on what to do concerning your school refusal to grant you service,......
But since you don't believe in what evil spirits can offer you,....I rest my case bro,...
Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by Antoeni(m): 11:38am On Oct 26, 2017
What do u expect ,when he keeps insulting his elders ,dis is jst a warning ⚠ he might not be lucky next time
Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by Bibi294(f): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2017
choku123:
A day ago, Governor of Ekiti state - Ayo Fayose was said to have narrowly escaped death in Lagos as his official car, a G-Wagon, went up in flames along Oshodi road. Former Minister of Aviation and a friend to Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode however insists that it was a spiritual bomb that was thrown at the car..

Choi... My dream car cry
Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by ibkgab001: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2017
Oga ooooo
Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by fabrestove: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2017
Anything wrong in this country and they involve spirits.
Abeg tell us something we don't know
Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by MightySparrow: 11:44am On Oct 26, 2017
King of the jungle..

Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by VoltageDivida(m): 11:50am On Oct 26, 2017
ArcSEMPECJ:
.........I could have given you advice on what to do concerning your school refusal to grant you service,......
But since you don't believe in what evil spirits can offer you,....I rest my case bro,...

Thank you very much for not giving me any such advice pertaining to evil spirits. I know my problem is not caused by evil spirits just some lazy men who refuse to do their jobs.

1 Like

Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by birdsview(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2017
When you feel FFK is on a all time low then he hits rock bottom. SMH
Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by Hizayus(m): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2017
Buhari
Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by emekaRaj(m): 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
I doubt this guy even believe himself wen he talks, wit all his education, he can't possibly believes in spiritual bomb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by larrywax: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
I'm 100% sure its bullet proof...he suppose be fireproof too o undecided

He no go kuku know say anything loss; he go arrange another one with awa money grin grin grin
Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by DeRay98(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
moscobabs:
angry

I heard this man finished from Oxford

Education different from common sense o

grin you beat me to it...the money wey dem take train for Ivy league university na wasted investment. The return on the investment na the result of "crash stocks market".

2 Likes

Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by deebsman1(m): 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
Its not him, it's too much drugs

BigBelleControl:

Re: "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK by godquality: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
And this guy is a graduate? Smh.

Even the people reading newspapers from the roadside vendors won't come up with such absurdity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters / Remi Babalola: I Left Jonathan’s Govt Because Of Financial Mismanagement / Soldiers Storm Niger Delta For Operation Crocodile Smile II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.