Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

I’m The Best Thing To Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry – Brymo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m The Best Thing To Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry – Brymo (302 Views)

“i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags / Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m The Best Thing To Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry – Brymo by exclusivepp(m): 9:16am On Oct 26, 2017
Nigerian Music Industry – Brymo

Singer, Brymo Olawale recently made a Twitter post that has got a lot of fans talking.

In his tweet, the singer claims to be the “best thing to ever happen to the Nigerian music industry” and he insists that people must accept that fact while they still have life in them.

Do you agree that Brymo is the best thing to happen to the Nigerian music industry?

Click on the link and See his post and share your thoughts below.

http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/im-best-thing-happen-nigerian-music-industry-brymo/

Site: http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/

Re: I’m The Best Thing To Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry – Brymo by AntiWailer: 9:18am On Oct 26, 2017
Yes after jollof rice.

(1) (Reply)

Fit Butt!!! / Akon Is To Multitude (AFRIMA) All African Music Award 2017 In Lagos / Lagos State Commissioner Of Police, Imohimi Denies That Bobrisky Was Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.