Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,263 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

NIGERIAN PASTORS ARE BETTER THAN THESE PEOPLE - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NIGERIAN PASTORS ARE BETTER THAN THESE PEOPLE (1038 Views)

Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? / Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIAN PASTORS ARE BETTER THAN THESE PEOPLE by Queenlovely(f): 9:33am On Oct 26, 2017
I am a strong opponent of state sponsored pilgrimage to mecca or Jerusalem in Nigeria. But I got to know Israel has an even Bigger problem than ours. The state welfare system for haredi jews.
Haredi jews don't work at all, you often see them in black hats and suit. They look exactly the same in their uniform. All they do is just pray, sleep, study, they don't serve in the compulsory military service.

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN PASTORS ARE BETTER THAN THESE PEOPLE by Queenlovely(f): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2017
There is striking similarity of the haredi jews to our northern brothers in Nigeria. They give birth like chickens. Ten children is a normal thing to them, they despise secular education and emphasise on religious education. Same way the amajiri system likes Koranic recitation. The painful part is that they want to cripple the Israeli economy. Economy grows because people are willing to work.
They segregate women, they are the modern Hippocrates

Re: NIGERIAN PASTORS ARE BETTER THAN THESE PEOPLE by Queenlovely(f): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2017
You see them shouting when praying at the wailing wall. Often in ubiquitous Black hats. They have the government by the jugular. The haredi party have a strong foot hold in government. They claim God want them to serve him. The name haredi means a person who trembles for God. They even proposed that mathematics be removed from school curriculum. These people eye service too much. They are israel internal enemy. Israel should fight to ban the state sponsored rabbi. They are called ultra-Orthodox jews because of their weird lifestyle

1 Share

Re: NIGERIAN PASTORS ARE BETTER THAN THESE PEOPLE by falcon01: 10:00am On Oct 26, 2017
wetin concern nigeria
Re: NIGERIAN PASTORS ARE BETTER THAN THESE PEOPLE by falcon01: 10:00am On Oct 26, 2017
wetin concern nigeria??

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN PASTORS ARE BETTER THAN THESE PEOPLE by dustydee: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2017
I first heard of them on CNN documentary series "believer". It's their wife that caters for the family and the government too.
Re: NIGERIAN PASTORS ARE BETTER THAN THESE PEOPLE by OKUCHI11(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2017
dustydee:
I first heard of them on CNN documentary series "believer". It's their wife that caters for the family and the government too.
hmmmm
..so are the men still regarded as the family heads
Re: NIGERIAN PASTORS ARE BETTER THAN THESE PEOPLE by dustydee: 11:04am On Oct 26, 2017
OKUCHI11:
hmmmm
..so are the men still regarded as the family heads
If you look at it from their value system and not yours, then yes. Some of the women have even accepted it.
Re: NIGERIAN PASTORS ARE BETTER THAN THESE PEOPLE by Queenlovely(f): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2017
How they treat women is what baffles me. They would never sit close to any woman who is not a relative. Irrespective of the environment they never want to share public space with a woman. But they are fed by their women at home. There was even a debate to segregate women in public transport. Women cant sit close to men in ultra-Orthodox tradition.

Re: NIGERIAN PASTORS ARE BETTER THAN THESE PEOPLE by polarman(m): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
end time religion. Heredi Heradi
Re: NIGERIAN PASTORS ARE BETTER THAN THESE PEOPLE by ZaraGift: 5:17am On Oct 27, 2017
The day I saw Jewish people doing ritual cleansing I knew they have problem and must be backward
Re: NIGERIAN PASTORS ARE BETTER THAN THESE PEOPLE by ZaraGift: 5:39am On Oct 27, 2017
Queenlovely:
You see them shouting when praying at the wailing wall. Often in ubiquitous Black hats. They have the government by the jugular. The haredi party have a strong foot hold in government. They claim God want them to serve him. The name haredi means a person who trembles for God. They even proposed that mathematics be removed from school curriculum. These people eye service too much. They are Israel internal enemy. Israel should fight to ban the state sponsored rabbi. They are called ultra-Orthodox Jews because of their weird lifestyle

Now I understand this, I saw one of them saying in an interview that Israel should be dismantled and give the land to Palestine, I started wondering if the slowpoke was really from Israel(Jew)

On another video clip I saw them protesting but I didn't know why they were protesting, the Israeli soldiers raid them, drag them on ground, manhandled them they the way they do to Palestine, I was surprised they way the civilized country was treating her people,

I never know that those people putting blacks are relegtards

No wonder Hitler killed them in millions

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To US Or Austalia / See What Lagos Traffic Looks Like At Night (Aerial View) / I'm Dilemna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.