Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Those Who Reinstated Maina Work For Buhari, Not Me | Jonathan Replies Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Reinstated Maina Work For Buhari, Not Me | Jonathan Replies Presidency (436 Views)

“You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls / My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima / Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Those Who Reinstated Maina Work For Buhari, Not Me | Jonathan Replies Presidency by Niceboyx4(m): 9:55am On Oct 26, 2017
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has described as ridiculous allegations by the Presidency that government officials loyal to him reinstated ex-chairman of the Pension Reform Task Team, Abdulrasheed Maina.

Buhari’s media aide, Garba Shehu on Wednesday had said some officials who were still loyal to the former President facilitated Maina’s return.

While speaking through his media aide, Ikechukwu Eze, Jonathan said;

The claim is ridiculous.
He left lower two years ago and could not have reinstated a fugitive.
He said, “It is ridiculous to say that Jonathan’s loyalists brought Maina back into service. Is it his loyalists that are in government? Somebody who has left office over two years, his loyalists still brought in a fugitive to power? It is laughable.

“Is it his loyalists that also promoted him and made him an acting director from the position of an assistant director? These are the questions they should answer.

“It is funny. It doesn’t make any sense. Is it Jonathan’s men that reinstated him into office, wrote a letter to him and asked him to return to work?

“This was a fugitive that ran away from Jonathan’s government and it was Jonathan’s men who also put him in office? Someone who ran from the law? It doesn’t make sense.”

http://www.loadedchuks.com/2017/10/those-who-reinstated-maina-work-for.html
Re: Those Who Reinstated Maina Work For Buhari, Not Me | Jonathan Replies Presidency by arsenic33(m): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2017
Who has something to say?
Re: Those Who Reinstated Maina Work For Buhari, Not Me | Jonathan Replies Presidency by Douglaufuoma(m): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2017
we know already, the bible say the fear of God is beginning of wisdom. in the political realm the fear of Jonathan is the beginning of wisdom for APC, that is why they still call his name 2yrs after election
Re: Those Who Reinstated Maina Work For Buhari, Not Me | Jonathan Replies Presidency by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 26, 2017
Jonathan you messed up by failing the country if not this criminal head would not have been an option in 2015.
Re: Those Who Reinstated Maina Work For Buhari, Not Me | Jonathan Replies Presidency by three: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2017
Really
Re: Those Who Reinstated Maina Work For Buhari, Not Me | Jonathan Replies Presidency by Mynd44: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2017

1 Like

(1)

Maina: I’m Ready To Appear Before Senate, Says AGF / ICPC Hands Over 40 Stolen Vehicles Recovered From Retired Directors To Water Res / Senate To Investigate $1.035bn Fraud In Power Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.