Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod (24348 Views)

Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband / Kunle Afod, His Wife And Their 4 Sons In Adorable Family Photo / Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by iamJ(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
Sexytemi:

I dont know if you're blind, stupid or just acting foolish, if you look well enough you'd see she has a little kid who is like 2 -3months old, and by that you should know that its the effect of pregnancy that made her looked that big, next time try to reason with your head and not your anus.

Happy Birthday and what a lovely family, the children are so so cute ....love the name"imodola"...
true like filter and tribal marks lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by ChristyB(f): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Happy birthday to him, he looks very good for his age.
and yes that's his wife and he's very proud to show her off.
Beautiful family he's got.
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by Nedfed(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
iamJ:
is that his wife or mother? shocked shocked shocked

#No Filter Attitude

Is good to marry a wife like mother
That's always be my prayer
Keep mocking him while urs remain complicated.
Iiiiiiiiidiot

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by Sexytemi(f): 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
iamJ:
true like filter and tribal marks lipsrsealed

Do you have issues with my mark?, go hug the transformer; Dgringringrin
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by mechanics(m): 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
wow, too much eating, I wish him the best.
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by Aplaudez(m): 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
That's why I don't like commenting on any thread on Nairaland let alone of posting any thread!

People's comments can just be provoking!
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by Bimiafashion(f): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Happy birthday to Mr Kunle Afod.
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by enigmaticlion: 12:07am On Oct 27, 2017
kachi087:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
dm the details
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by Freemanalee(m): 3:00am On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by atomicdele(m): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Happy Birthday...meanwhile why is the TV still with the label, mbok?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Denrele Edun's Outfit To AFRIMA 2016 (Photos) / Bbnaija's Bally, Looking Dapper In Native Attire (photos) / Richard Mofe-damijo Joins Instagram, Shares Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.