Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently (25131 Views)

Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Photos Of Jidenna Smoking Heavily / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently by Wearemoving: 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
adadike281:
That's good. Going back to ur root. If u see me, u Call me onye Igbo!.
Onye Igbo..Nwayi Oma

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently by HMZi: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
VoltageDivida:
I am proud of the way you are proud of your roots. Wish I could be that proud of Nigeria.

Btw,

My major problem right now is that my school has refused to mobilize me for service this year.

Kucha God is watching you
UniAgric makurdi na wahala,God dey

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently by Adaomalight(f): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
tishbite41:
wehdone ma, make u come teach am something light

lol....see me o..
Re: Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently by cstr1000: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
greencard:
I am proud of myself, my family, my alumni, my profession, my Faith, my club, my bae, my colour etc.

My point is. There is so many things to be proud of...i may not be proud of NIGERIA but I'm proud to be NIGERIAN..... It doesn't spell insecurity ... I don't share tribalism sentiments
It spells insecurity where a mere thread about an Igbo man learning Igbo which is a natural thing is warranting unnecessary comparison with Leon balogun.
Why Does igbocentrism scare you so much that you need to force it into a Nigerian umbrella as if the Igbo people are not older than Nigeria.
You need help.
Re: Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently by justice4me: 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin angry sad
Re: Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently by talk2percy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
Adaomalight:

onye nta akuko, onye juru gi? ichola iji uzo aghugho napum ya...onye ojoo.

cool[url][/url] cool cool grin grin...gbadokwe ya ebe ahu...Mgbe agbachaa oso a guo maili.
Re: Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently by Adaomalight(f): 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
talk2percy:
cool[url][/url] cool cool grin grin...gbadokwe ya ebe ahu...Mgbe agbachaa oso a guo maili.

undecided odiegwu
Re: Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently by superpauL(m): 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
Kakamorufu:
many are mad, but few are roaming
Like ur hopeless daddy
Re: Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently by superpauL(m): 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

You can't even spell Osadebe correctly!! Omo ode.....
at least I can spell ur mother's rotten cunt.
Ewu nwuranwu!
Re: Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently by eyinjuege: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
Even those abroad are taking classes to speak our native languages, yet some people think it's wrong for it to be part of our curriculum.
Some parents forbid their children to speak or be spoken to in their native language. Confusion of the highest order. As if that can ever make you Caucasian. The way they teach English and grammar in the UK, will make you wonder if their language is running away from them.
People don't value what they have till they lose it.
Re: Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently by dstar01(m): 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
is this not the same guy who embarrassed Nigeria by bringing in SWAT team to Nigeria for the burial of his dad 2years ago cos according to him "I don't want to get kidnapped because of my skin colour" undecided
Re: Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently by paul6k: 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
VoltageDivida:
I am proud of the way you are proud of your roots. Wish I could be that proud of Nigeria.

Btw,

My major problem right now is that my school has refused to mobilize me for service this year.

dont mind that man..him no try.
Re: Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently by greencard: 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
cstr1000:

It spells insecurity where a mere thread about an Igbo man learning Igbo which is a natural thing is warranting unnecessary comparison with Leon balogun.
Why Does igbocentrism scare you so much that you need to force it into a Nigerian umbrella as if the Igbo people are not older than Nigeria.
You need help.
Mr lecturer it isn't comparison it is a similar patriotic act by the duo in their individual ways that warrant their mention .

It faaaaaaar from whatever it is you are thinking

And they are both NIGERIANS.

I repeat like Leon Balogun like jidenna deal with it.... I'm quite surprised my auto correct recognized Leon Balogun

I'm the least insecure human on earth my self esteem is highly second to non ..

Relax and take a chill pill, life is too short to be taking an ordinary mention on a "mere" thread this serious
Re: Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently by JazzMode: 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
VoltageDivida:

Btw,

It's only sensible to be proud of your roots. It's rather unfortunate we back home don't even know what we have, let alone know we should value it. The white will never give a damn how much we are struggling to dump our identity and be like them oyibos which makes us more kind of worthless in their eyes, and irritates them.

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently by VoltageDivida(m): 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
JazzMode:

It's only sensible to be proud of your roots. It's rather unfortunate we back home don't even know what we have, let alone know we should value it. The white will never give a damn how much we are struggling to dump our identity and be like them oyibos which makes us more kind of worthless in their eyes, and irritates them.

Very true words sire.
Are u into jazz music?
Re: Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently by Kakamorufu(m): 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
superpauL:
Like ur hopeless daddy
when ur papa na confirm nkita
Re: Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently by JazzMode: 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
VoltageDivida:

Very true words sire.
Are u into jazz music?

We just love it. A willing learner if you can lead the way.
I guess you are?
Re: Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently by VoltageDivida(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
JazzMode:

We just love it. A willing learner if you can lead the way. I guess you are?
Hahaha No am not, just an enthusiast. Love them piece of music.
Re: Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently by Hyflya(m): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
desreek9:
O God, pls let me meet dis guy one day, he is like a breath of fresh air
......and you will open the flood-gate with a blink of the eye. grin
Re: Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently by Hyflya(m): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
desreek9:
O God, pls let me meet dis guy one day, he is like a breath of fresh air
......and you will open the flood-gate with a blink of the eye.
Re: Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently by staytravel: 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
MaritzaNL:
While some parents in Nigeria refuse to teach their kids how to speak Igbo fluently, people like us sell them in school with the language, they have no other option than to learn it cheesy.

Which is true !!

There are some who are slowly trying to teach it in a fun way.

What do you think about learning like this:

[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmUbZ5tuxqI[/youtube]
Re: Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 27, 2017
superpauL:

at least I can spell ur mother's rotten cunt.
Ewu nwuranwu!

Huh, rotten cunt really? Must be your mum's maggot infested cunt you're reffering to.....Only a cunt like that can produce a dimwit like you.....Oloriburuku, asiere, omo irankiran.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report / Lala Akindoju Baby Shower Photos / Fela Kuti's 79th Posthumous Birthday Is Today. Post Your Favourite Lyrics, Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.