Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People (25808 Views)

Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members / Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano / Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by Nezzyken(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
wizjaybee:
Good for him,he should have learnt how to mind his business.

sad thing is he has learn it d hard way.
Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by Nezzyken(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
God will avenge hs death. Hs a Marty
Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by Omilala: 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
Can't really imagine how I came to this planet... Full of evil and deceit.... Una matter Don tire. E... On my way to Europe...
Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by ubisco: 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
evil doers like buhari
Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by Olaniyi53(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
hensben:
Africa leaders are cursed
..give Ur reason s

Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by eezeribe(m): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
hensben:
African 'citizens' are cursed... Bad citizens become bad leaders...
Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by Pascalberry(m): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
wizjaybee:

If you had been a victim of Circumstance u wudnt dropped dah Statement.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by Obcglobal(m): 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
My Africa what have gotten over you? You drink innocent blood as if blood have become the source of your existence!! What a shame!!. Our leaders have succeeded in turning our beautiful continent into a slaughter zone. God may our future generations never have the type of draconic and heartless heart that this our present generation has. Should I begin to think that our leaders are all incarnate of late Indiamin of Uganda?. God please and please take me away from this continent dead or alive for I have witnessed in excess the heinous and evil act been meted on our fellow brothers and sisters on daily bases without remorse nor sympathy. I can,t live in a continent where human sympathy and empathy has become obsolete and unattainable. One day I will say bye bye to this wicked and heartless continent dead or alive in Jesus name amen!!. One love OBC
Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by Jacobpio: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
wizjaybee:

So the people who are killed by the day is no more the concern of a priest who ministers to them?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by correctguy101(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Why do you think I fell on this dark continent?
Cos you love blackness I guess undecided
Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by talk2percy(m): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
This Ezinwa Chibuike guy said catholic priests are God's successors?? Seriously? And that they are superior to Pentecostal pastors, are u kidding me?
Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
I Lough at people who says GOD WILL FIGHT FOR U....TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED.....GOD WILL JUDGE THEM....there's no justice in the world if we didn't serve them #GameOfThrone
Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
I Lough at people who says GOD WILL FIGHT FOR U....TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED.....GOD WILL JUDGE THEM....there's no justice in the world if we didn't serve them #GameOfThroneLittle FingerToSansa

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
And God hardened pharaoh's heart ..... angry
Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by lindabon: 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
michaelisaiah:
As africa black that's hw their inner thought black to each other

It's the sufferings of Africans that have made them black inside (some of them). It's the desperation, the hunger, the starvation, the bad leadership, the exploitation of their natural resources by others (which still happens today).
The decay is at the top, and until these evil leaders and their cronies are uprooted, Africans and the black race will keep behaving like monkeys in the jungle. This is something we are yet to realize. We are blaming the wrong people. Don't blame the average man to whom human suffering has pushed to the wall. Blame the corrupt, clueless and ruthless leaders we have today.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
Omilala:
Can't really imagine how I came to this planet... Full of evil and deceit.... Una matter Don tire. E... On my way to Europe...
and Europe is another planet? undecided
Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by themanderon: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
Africans will never learn. "Give 'em guns stand back and let them kill each other". Killing themselves over ephemeral things that cannot last forever. kai...
Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
but my problem is y didn't God save him, it is written in d good dat d name of d lord is like a strong tower where d righteous go and be save.
Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by deebrain(m): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
wizjaybee:

You are stupid.

If he says nothing, and just enjoys his life, is it not you nairalanders that will sing the "pastors are not speaking against the evil happening in society" crap.

Like I said earlier, You are really stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by dederocs(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
África aint ripe enough for democracy.
Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by lereinter(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
woe unto those that kill the body but not the soul
the killers and masterminds can live forever
Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by jamesbond0007(m): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=wizjaybee post=61786359]Good for him,he should have learnt how to mind his business.

sad thing is he has learn it d hard way.[/TALTALK
May God judge you .....

Is it a crime to preach the truth.
Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
May his soul rest in peace.. Attimes speaking against authority should be done with wisdom, may God deliver us from the Spirit of Error, Amen.
Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
wizjaybee:

you don't have conscience
Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by tiredoflife(m): 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
Who is dar mumu comparing Catholic priest to pastors
Nigerians can be stupid
So Catholic priest are now super beings
Mumu
Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by soath(m): 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
God bless the dead. It's annoying the way the guys rant on Twitter while their country is hell. God bless Africa.
Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by psp2pc(m): 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
tiredoflife:
Who is dar mumu comparing Catholic priest to pastors
Nigerians can be stupid
So Catholic priest are now super beings
Mumu

I thought I was the only one who saw that..

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by redangel2017: 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
wizjaybee:

you are very sick sayin that trash
Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by modaink333: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People by IMASTEX: 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
hensben:
A bottle of drink for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

World's Famous Freemasons / Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins / Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.