Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:21 AM

Pls Help My Hp Battery Not Charging Again - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Help My Hp Battery Not Charging Again (1078 Views)

Laptop Battery Not Detected / My Hp Battery Is Faulty / New Laptop Battery Not Charging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Hp Battery Not Charging Again by lonikit: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
I noticed the problem this morning as I try to boot my system but it refused to come up. I tot the Barry was down and waited till they brought light. wen they brought light I tried charging it but its not charging at all. my system is now working like television. wen I remove the AC it goes off.

pls help a brother
Re: Pls Help My Hp Battery Not Charging Again by gmajor10(m): 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
lonikit:
I noticed the problem this morning as I try to boot my system but it refused to come up. I tot the Barry was down and waited till they brought light. wen they brought light I tried charging it but its not charging at all. my system is now working like television. wen I remove the AC it goes off.

pls help a brother

But another battery.
Re: Pls Help My Hp Battery Not Charging Again by lonikit: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
gmajor10:

But another battery.
u mean the battery has spoilt
Re: Pls Help My Hp Battery Not Charging Again by lonikit: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
do u have idea of the price
Re: Pls Help My Hp Battery Not Charging Again by gmajor10(m): 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
lonikit:

u mean the battery has spoilt

Obviously, you can go to computer village they test your new battery before you pay. That way you can be sure.
Re: Pls Help My Hp Battery Not Charging Again by lonikit: 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
gmajor10:

Obviously, you can go to computer village they test your new battery before you pay. That way you can be sure.

tnk u sir.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Hp Battery Not Charging Again by hotdealz(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
lonikit:
do u have idea of the price
which laptop is that? And let me see a picture of the battery.
Re: Pls Help My Hp Battery Not Charging Again by lonikit: 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
hotdealz:
which laptop is that? And let me see a picture of the battery.

HP 2000

(1) (Reply)

Clean US Used HP G60 For Sale / How To Hack Trial Softwares For Lifetime Usage / HP Laptop For Sale Or Swap With Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.