Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Photo: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 Reveals Why She Stopp - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 Reveals Why She Stopp (482 Views)

Woman,26 Who Came Out As A Trans Man At Age 19 Reveals She Is Now Back To Female / 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics / 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 Reveals Why She Stopp by chinedu660(m): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2017

A Nigerian makeup artist, Teniola Aisha Kashaam has shared the story of her life why she had to stop bleaching her skin. The young woman revealed she began skin bleaching at the age of 19 which made her more attractive. But, the addiction nearly pushed her to the edge.

Kashaam shared her story on Instagram and wrote:

More @ http://emmanuel17.com/2017/10/photo-beautiful-nigerian-lady-who-started-bleaching-at-19-reveals-why-she-stopped/

(1) (Reply)

Does It Worth It To Fight Your Partner In Public For Cheating Claims? / I Got Played Because I Didn’t Listen To My Intuition / WOW : Bride Involved In Accident Few Weeks To  wedding, Leaves The Hospital Ward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.