|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,864,386 members, 6,872,977 topics. Date: Friday, 20 May 2022 at 10:42 PM
|Earn Good Income As A Brand Influencer (full-time Or Part-time) by roca101: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2017|
Job Role- Brand Influencer / marketer
Salary - Commission Only
Part time or Full time
An innovative restaurant brand is looking for highly motivated individuals who are skilled in the art of persuasion and passionate about marketing. Their goal will be to nurture a strong consumer network and increase our product awareness through daily efforts of influencing consumer behaviour towards food purchase.
This role could be done both part-time if you are already employed and desiring to make extra income or full-time if you are seeking employment. This job can be carried out at your convenient location .Hence, it does not require your physical presence.
• Leveraging on your existing network such as family and friends to increase brand and product awareness
• Leveraging on groups and communities which you are affiliated with such as associations, club memberships, and workplace colleagues to increase brand and product.
• Directly marketing to other targeted customer groups
• Building customer loyalty and retention
• Seeking & evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship and other business dealings.
• Must be highly extroverted or outgoing
• Passionate about attaining new heights and goals
• Good command for written and spoken English
• Solid experience with social media including blogs, Instagram , Facebook, Twitter, etc. Is a plus
• Event planning experience is a plus
Please send your C.V to email@example.com
|Re: Earn Good Income As A Brand Influencer (full-time Or Part-time) by lacasera14(m): 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2017|
I'm a student I don't have a CV
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19