Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Misau Names Aisha Buhari In Fresh Allegations Against IGP [video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Misau Names Aisha Buhari In Fresh Allegations Against IGP [video] (490 Views)

South-West Governments Kick Against IGP Determining Amotekun’s Structure / Reno Omokri Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Fresh Allegations Against PDP / Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misau Names Aisha Buhari In Fresh Allegations Against IGP [video] by Solomonudofia(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
Misau Names Aisha Buhari In Fresh Allegations Against IGP says

Police Boss gave the wife of the president two Jeeps contrary to appropriation

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJHdMneQWdc

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Misau Names Aisha Buhari In Fresh Allegations Against IGP [video] by FarahAideed: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Missau my man

1 Like

Re: Misau Names Aisha Buhari In Fresh Allegations Against IGP [video] by tatoxiza: 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
makan makan
Re: Misau Names Aisha Buhari In Fresh Allegations Against IGP [video] by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nna eh. ..this Buhari matter weak the world. Which kind family be this? Thieves.

So the suicide bomber from yobe is also a theif? Wonderful...
Re: Misau Names Aisha Buhari In Fresh Allegations Against IGP [video] by fergie001: 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Is it not amusing that a Senator of the FG raises serious allegations against the person of the IGP,and instead of throrough investigations to follow,the FG under President Muhammadu Buhari(Herod the Great)-administration through his Minister of Justice sues the Senator.
I believe the Nigerian Police has a legal unit,but no,it was the FG is doing it on his behalf,does that not send a bad message?does that not show complicity?does that not show collaboration between thieves and thief?
Under the former administration,these things happened,were criticised,by well-meaning Nigerians,and they paid the price with a Govt that offered progressivism and change,
Tell me one crime that the former administration committed,that this people hadn't twice?

We had 2 bad choices,the last time out,....we instead entrusted the worse of them.....
I am beginning to think that the word INTEGRITY doesn't exist,but I know it does,I have seen honest Nigerians.....
But the odour of a select band of pen-robbers cannot make us lose our convictions.
This administration is everything corrupt,bad and evil.
Re: Misau Names Aisha Buhari In Fresh Allegations Against IGP [video] by magoo10(m): 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
ok
who knows how many billions she has started diverting.
Re: Misau Names Aisha Buhari In Fresh Allegations Against IGP [video] by kabakaauu: 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
ok oooo... and PMB is winning in his fight against kwaraption grin grin grin
Re: Misau Names Aisha Buhari In Fresh Allegations Against IGP [video] by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
But she denied the allegations already na.

(1) (Reply)

Mainagate: Those Likely To Lose Their Jobs / Anambra APC Guber Candidate Tony Nwoye Escaped Assasination (photos) / Customs Boss Hameed Ali Says Buhari Has “derailed”, Blames PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.