Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Free Catering Services For Your Weddings And Other Events Within Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Free Catering Services For Your Weddings And Other Events Within Lagos (672 Views)

300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State / Which Should We Celebrate More: Weddings Vs Marriage Anniversary ? / Free Catering Services For Your Weddings And Other Events Within Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Catering Services For Your Weddings And Other Events Within Lagos by Biggcake: 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
We are reputable caterers with years of experience in this field.
We feel it is time to give back to our teeming customers at this period of our business life.

Our services is of great quality in line with modern day generally acceptable standard.

The following are what we offer;;
PARTY JOLLOF RICE
FRIED RICE
COCONUT RICE
EWEDU AND SWALLOW
EFOR RIRO AND SWALLOW
AFFANG SOUP
EDIKANG IKONG
EGUSI
MOIMOI
etc

And to cap it all, our services at this promo period is free. This sounds amazing and perhaps unbelieveable. Too good to be true, right?

Pls for only Lagos residents.
Re: Free Catering Services For Your Weddings And Other Events Within Lagos by kunleweb: 8:57am On Jun 08, 2019
Biggcake:
We are reputable caterers with years of experience in this field.
We feel it is time to give back to our teeming customers at this period of our business life.

Our services is of great quality in line with modern day generally acceptable standard.

The following are what we offer;;
PARTY JOLLOF RICE
FRIED RICE
COCONUT RICE
EWEDU AND SWALLOW
EFOR RIRO AND SWALLOW
AFFANG SOUP
EDIKANG IKONG
EGUSI
MOIMOI
etc

And to cap it all, our services at this promo period is free. This sounds amazing and perhaps unbelieveable. Too good to be true, right?

Well , it is actually free of charge.

To enjoy this package, all you need do is to reachout to us through the following avenues...
Whatsapp(07068613908)
Call..(08182749452)

Pls for only Lagos residents.

I placed an innocent comment about not liking the name IBOM AIR without addressing BIGG CAKE. Take a look at the curse he rained on me despite not knowing me from Adam.

Do not do business with such a person of unrefined character, you can be assure, the service will be just as his character, poor and unrefined

Re: Free Catering Services For Your Weddings And Other Events Within Lagos by Biggcake: 12:46am On Jul 20, 2019
I placed an innocent comment about not liking the name IBOM AIR without addressing BIGG CAKE. Take a look at the curse he rained on me despite not knowing me from Adam.

Do not do business with such a person of unrefined character, you can be assure, the service will be just as his character, poor and unrefined[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Teaching His Little Daughter How To Drive On A Busy Road / Must Read! My Story. All Nairalanders Must Read This / Please Ur Help Is Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.