Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Omo Onile Are Frustrating My Life. Help!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omo Onile Are Frustrating My Life. Help!!! (809 Views)

ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death / Help,opay Are Frustrating My Life. / Omo Onile Menace In Imagbon Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omo Onile Are Frustrating My Life. Help!!! by February30(m): 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
I needed to roof my small apartment somewhere in oke-afo badagry road.
and these omo onile are asking that I pay N200,000.
please is there a governmental body I will report to. to help me out. ??
thanks. these is frustrating. pls.
Re: Omo Onile Are Frustrating My Life. Help!!! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Call army for ojo barracks go next time. Then use the army threaten them. Then my broda u are free

1 Like

Re: Omo Onile Are Frustrating My Life. Help!!! by madridguy(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Among them you can still find the one with functioning brain, reason with him and he will help you out.

February30:
I needed to roof my small apartment somewhere in oke-afo badagry road.

and these omo onile are asking that I pay N200,000.

please is there a governmental body I will report to. to help me out. ??

thanks. these is frustrating. pls.

Re: Omo Onile Are Frustrating My Life. Help!!! by February30(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
madridguy:
Among them you can still find the one with functioning brain, reason with him and he will help you out.

the one with functioning brain is asking for 150k. what is the difference?
Re: Omo Onile Are Frustrating My Life. Help!!! by madridguy(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
Do you get the land through someone or yourself.

February30:

the one with functioning brain is asking for 150k. what is the difference?
Re: Omo Onile Are Frustrating My Life. Help!!! by February30(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
omohz:
Call army for ojo barracks go next time. Then use the army threaten them. Then my broda u are free

the army will be paid.

and if the army leaves; do you know what is next?

they might bring down the structure over night.
Re: Omo Onile Are Frustrating My Life. Help!!! by Gentlevin: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
This is actually one thing that gets me angry when it comes to building house in yorubaland, esp Lagos....b4 u put foundation, u will pay dem, b4 u put roof u will pay dem, b4 u put window, dig well and so on.....its nonsense....d money u would have used to raise your building would have gone to those thieves.....guy get a reasonable army officer to negotiate and conclude d issue with them or u go pay well well...

1 Like

Re: Omo Onile Are Frustrating My Life. Help!!! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]The army will be paid.

they might bring down the structure over night. With serious threaten and beating them go respect themselves

1 Like

Re: Omo Onile Are Frustrating My Life. Help!!! by February30(m): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Gentlevin:
This is actually one thing that gets me angry when it comes to building house in yorubaland, esp Lagos....b4 u put foundation, u will pay dem, b4 u put roof u will pay dem, b4 u put window, dig well and so on.....its nonsense....d money u would have used to raise your building would have gone to those thieves.....guy get a reasonable army officer to negotiate and conclude d issue with them or u go pay well well...

really frustrating

1 Like

Re: Omo Onile Are Frustrating My Life. Help!!! by woodrow(m): 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
These are trying times for them my broda.are u goin to be living in the place with army for life? Seek out their real leader,possibly the one who sold the land to you,reason with him.all this one they are saying 150k and so on na wash.they just don't want to underestimate how much you can give them.possibly go there with a very old man,tell them he us the one that wants to help out with his pension to roof the place,you might just end up parting with 25k.go with him,schnapps or dry gin.this thing is not rocket science.at least you won't roof twice abi?
Re: Omo Onile Are Frustrating My Life. Help!!! by coolh3ad(m): 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
[quote author=February30 post=61791163]

the army will be paid.

they might bring down the structure over night. [/quote

Dem no born their fathers well to touch your property once army leaves. Just ensure you have the soldiers on standby for like 2 days. You not gonna spend up to a 100k.....
Re: Omo Onile Are Frustrating My Life. Help!!! by coolh3ad(m): 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
February30:

the army will be paid.

they might bring down the structure over night.

Dem no born their fathers well to touch your property once army leaves. Just ensure you have the soldiers on standby for like 2 days. You not gonna spend up to a 100k.....

1 Like

Re: Omo Onile Are Frustrating My Life. Help!!! by coolh3ad(m): 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
woodrow:
These are trying times for them my broda.are u goin to be living in the place with army for life? Seek out their real leader,possibly the one who sold the land to you,reason with him.all this one they are saying 150k and so on na wash.they just don't want to underestimate how much you can give them.possibly go there with a very old man,tell them he us the one that wants to help out with his pension to roof the place,you might just end up parting with 25k.go with him,schnapps or dry gin.this thing is not rocket science.at least you won't roof twice abi?

But he will still pay when he wants to do any other thing on the property e.g suck away....
Re: Omo Onile Are Frustrating My Life. Help!!! by woodrow(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
coolh3ad:

But he will still pay when he wants to do any other thing on the property e.g suck away....
If he has fenced,no more payment after roofing cod no one would have the privilege to trespass any longer
Re: Omo Onile Are Frustrating My Life. Help!!! by coolh3ad(m): 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
woodrow:

If he has fenced,no more payment after roofing cod no one would have the privilege to trespass any longer

You think so. Hmmmmm. You no know these omo oniles sha...
Re: Omo Onile Are Frustrating My Life. Help!!! by February30(m): 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
woodrow:

thoughtful!!

thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Lady Meant To Lead Psalm On Palm Sunday, Found Dead After Leaving Home / Inside Norway Prison Where Prisoners Live Like Kings And Queens / Why Ebonyi State Massacre Does Not Interest Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.