Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Pls Help.. Budget Is 50k And I Need A Nice Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help.. Budget Is 50k And I Need A Nice Phone (1001 Views)

I Need A Nice Phone Btw 20-25k / Pls, Recommend A Nice Phone With A Budget Of 33k / Nice Phone, But Rare And Not Popular. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help.. Budget Is 50k And I Need A Nice Phone by Xythan(m): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hello, pls I would need suggestions on a good phone to buy that has large battery and fast charge. A very nice speaker and ram would be a plus, but the major focus is battery and charging time.. Thanks...
Re: Pls Help.. Budget Is 50k And I Need A Nice Phone by xtain7: 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Go for infinix note 4
Re: Pls Help.. Budget Is 50k And I Need A Nice Phone by Xythan(m): 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
xtain7:
Go for infinix note 4
it's how much pls and is the speaker nice or I should kuku sacrifice that part of the phone
Re: Pls Help.. Budget Is 50k And I Need A Nice Phone by Baadal(m): 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Xythan:
Hello, pls I would need suggestions on a good phone to buy that has large battery and fast charge. A very nice speaker and ram would be a plus, but the major focus is battery and charging time.. Thanks...
i have a Samsung Galaxy Note4 but its 60k...call/whatsapp 08025220285
Re: Pls Help.. Budget Is 50k And I Need A Nice Phone by savagefinder: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
Baadal:

i have a Samsung Galaxy Note4 but its 60k...call/whatsapp 08025220285
sorry but it's a brand new phone I need.. Thanks anyway
Re: Pls Help.. Budget Is 50k And I Need A Nice Phone by Ribajae(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
check tecno l8 or l8 plus, its price is around 40-50k
Re: Pls Help.. Budget Is 50k And I Need A Nice Phone by xtain7: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Xythan:
it's how much pls and is the speaker nice or I should kuku sacrifice that part of the phone
Yes the phone is nice
You will enjoy it
#50k currently
Re: Pls Help.. Budget Is 50k And I Need A Nice Phone by Kmartt(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
Bro, add more and buy beta and durable phone. Buy xiaomi phone and come back to thank me.
Re: Pls Help.. Budget Is 50k And I Need A Nice Phone by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
don't buy any tecno or Infinix phone if you don't want to regret.
Re: Pls Help.. Budget Is 50k And I Need A Nice Phone by patfenda(m): 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
Xythan:
solid huawei y6 pro (g power)has crack but works perfectly, very very strong battery(charges other phones)2g ram 16g rom with sd card space ...28k...call or whatsapp 08025067398
Re: Pls Help.. Budget Is 50k And I Need A Nice Phone by manlawal(m): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
Xythan:
Ulephone power is your own . search and thank me later
Re: Pls Help.. Budget Is 50k And I Need A Nice Phone by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nokia 3
Re: Pls Help.. Budget Is 50k And I Need A Nice Phone by Artistree: 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Xythan:
I have a brand new Samsung J5 2016...it neets your specification and much more.
Drop your contact and I will reach you
Re: Pls Help.. Budget Is 50k And I Need A Nice Phone by savagefinder: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
manlawal:

Ulephone power is your own . search and thank me later
OK... I've heard of this phone and I've heard many things but it's kinda hard to get and the spare parts are also difficult to get.. Although, I am not the careless type but chargers nko that Nepa might just settle down to. Spoil for you
Re: Pls Help.. Budget Is 50k And I Need A Nice Phone by iamleumas: 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
Xythan:

Techno Canon CX Air
Infinix Hot 4
Infinix Note 4
Xiaomi Redmi 4x
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x
Goober M5 Mini

Check their specs & reviews before choosing...
Re: Pls Help.. Budget Is 50k And I Need A Nice Phone by Rick9(m): 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
Xythan:
Buy Leagoo M8 Pro check it on jumia. Price N32 k it has all the great specs just check
Re: Pls Help.. Budget Is 50k And I Need A Nice Phone by Rick9(m): 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
fidalgo19:
don't buy any tecno or Infinix phone if you don't want to regret.
Those two phones useless die

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help.. Budget Is 50k And I Need A Nice Phone by manlawal(m): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
savagefinder:
OK... I've heard of this phone and I've heard many things but it's kinda hard to get and the spare parts are also difficult to get.. Although, I am not the careless type but chargers nko that Nepa might just settle down to. Spoil for you
the parts are available on aliexpress.com cheaper than parts of phone here what you need to do is to buy the touch pad in case it is faulty or broken . you can get all on aliexpress and it will be shipped to you within 3weeks
Re: Pls Help.. Budget Is 50k And I Need A Nice Phone by lastbaff(m): 12:58am On Oct 27, 2017
Xythan:
Infinix Note 4 or Tecno L9 Plus are cool considering your required specs. Check their specs here.
Latest Infinix phones and prices
Latest Tecno phones prices and their specs

(1) (Reply)

UC Browser To Come Back On Playstore In 30 Days / President Buhari Promised Nigerian Airways Pensioners Christmas Gift / Amazing Phones On Jumia Black Friday 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.